Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

nd taking advantage of the opportunity." Despite having had three different starters, Calgarys offence is averaging a solid 32.4

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 25.01.2020 06:20
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

BALTIMORE -- Bryce Harpers many talents now include hat designer.The Washington Nationals outfielder has created a limited edition baseball cap that will go on sale Wednesday. Proceeds will go to Harpers Heroes -- a charity for children battling cancer -- as well as the Leukemia & Lymphoma society.Im really hoping these hats sell and shed some light on a good cause, Harper said Tuesday.Harper went old-school in creating the design.I wanted it to be an old-style cap, kind of like the old L.A. Dodgers hat and the old New York Yankees hat that celebrities wear. That kind of thing, he said Tuesday. I wanted it to be super simple with the Harpers Heroes logo on it.The New Era cap will be unveiled Wednesday at a news conference at Nationals Park.Harper, the 2015 National League MVP, will serve as one of the main promotors for the hat.Ill be wearing it for interviews and things like that, he said. Ill have it Wednesday, will wear it after the game and see what everybody thinks.Harper is more interested in raising money for charity than getting positive reviews on his handiwork.Its something I hope everybody goes out and buys -- not just to support Harpers Heroes but for cancer research, he said. Thats something very big to me. Vapormax Flyknit 3 Noir . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Vapormax 2019 Homme Pas Cher . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. http://www.vapormaxpaschersoldes.fr/vente-air-vapormax-plus/vapormax-plus-femme.html . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Vapormax 2019 Pas Cher . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Vapormax Flyknit 2 Noir Pas Cher . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015.CALGARY -- The Calgary Stampeders quarterback carousel has turned again, stopping on backup Kevin Glenn as the starter for Fridays game against the undefeated Saskatchewan Roughriders. The Stampeders (4-1) emerged from their bye week with the expectation Drew Tate had overcome a strained right forearm that sidelined him for two games. But Tates arm flared up again after practice earlier this week. Glenn will start against the Riders (5-0) with Bo Levi Mitchell his backup at McMahon Stadium. Tate left in the fourth quarter of a 36-21 road loss to Saskatchewan on July 6. He was subsequently diagnosed with a strained forearm muscle and hasnt played since although his latest setback has been called an elbow injury. "Hell probably be not throwing for five, six, seven days," Calgary head coach/GM John Hufnagel said Wednesday. "It depends on how it responds to injections." Tates string of injuries extends back to the second game of last season when he separated his shoulder. He returned later in the year but broke a bone in his arm in a playoff game. The 28-year-old Texan hasnt been able to get a sustained run of starts since Hufnagel declared him the starter prior to last season. Glenn, 34, did admirable work to get Calgary to last seasons Grey Cup game. But the emergence of Mitchell this year has further crowded the quarterback situation. Mitchell finished a come-from-behind win against Montreal on July 20 when Glenn suffered a right elbow injury. Mitchell, 23, of Katy, Texas, then went the distance in a 37-24 victory over Winnipeg on July 27. He threw for 376 yards and three TDs and was named the CFLs offensive player of the week. "You always expect to go out and play great," Mitchell said. "Thats always the mindset. "Sometimes that doesnt happen. Fortunately for me last time it did. Obviously its going to help your confidence." Glenn admits Calgary has a unique quarterback situation. "The biggest thing about the situation is all three guys have played," he acknowledged. "You dont usually get a situation where that has happened. "Its usually the first-string guy goes down, the second-string guy plays and then it gives the No. 1 guy time to recover and he comes back to hiis starting spot.dddddddddddd "That No. 3 guy, Ive been in that situation before where you really had to, I dont want to say pray because youre praying for somebody else to get hurt, but you really had to go through some stuff to actually get onto the field." Glenn had four touchdown passes in a 41-38 win and another two in a 17-10 victory against Saskatchewan last season. Glenn said his arm is healthy and hes looking forward to facing the CFLs only unbeaten team. "Its a team that beat us last time out and its the only loss we have this year, so theres a lot of added incentive," he said. "Ive got some good relationships with guys on that team, so it would be good to have bragging rights. "This is a team that nobody has been able to beat so far and theyre coming into our house and we have a very good opportunity to beat them. All that plays a part in the preparation and taking advantage of the opportunity." Despite having had three different starters, Calgarys offence is averaging a solid 32.4 points per game, second only to Saskatchewan (36.6). The unit is also third in TDs with 16, behind the Riders (19) and Toronto Argonauts (18). "Weve managed to win football games," Hufnagel said. "The quarterbacks have taken care of the football, weve been able to get first downs. "Theyve done a good job managing the game . . . and the receivers and the offensive line are tuned into the quarterback thats on the field. Thats important because everyone has a little bit of a different snap count and timing of the cadence and how the plays are called in the huddle and things like that." Calgary kicker Rene Paredes has also been automatic, having made a CFL-record 34 straight field goals dating back to last year. Hes also leading the league in scoring with 62 points, having accounted for more than a third of 162 points the Stampeders have scored so far. Tate was scheduled to be examined by doctors Wednesday and wasnt sure if his present situation was related to the forearm strain or something new. "I dont know really," he said. "I think I got misdiagnosed to be honest with you. "Well find out. Were going to find out (Wednesday), I think, what it is." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen