Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

h Aqib Talib, T.J. Ward. Its like college here for me. I watch film all day, getting extra workouts in, and its all football now

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 25.01.2020 06:16
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus says he will make his 2016 debut against the New England Patriots.Im playing Sunday, man. I cant wait, Dareus said Wednesday. Im ready to enjoy myself. Just happy to be out there with the guys. Running around, feeling good. Were ready to go pull it off, man. Were going to make it happen.Said coach Rex Ryan on Thursday: I hope hes right.Dareus has yet to play this season because of a four-game suspension and a hamstring injury that has kept him out of the past three games. He practiced Wednesday for the first time since injuring the hamstring.He would rejoin a defense coming off a disappointing effort against the Miami Dolphins and running back Jay Ajayi, who rushed for 214 yards in last weeks win.Ryan told reporters he is hopeful that Dareus will be ready to go this weekend.Weve gone the whole year and [Dareus] hasnt played a single snap yet, so were hoping that hes out there, Ryan said. Obviously hes one of the best players at his position in the league so itd be a big boost for us if hes ready to play.Information from ESPN staff writer Mike Rodak and The Associated Press contributed to this report. Custom J. R. Richard Jersey . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Chris Devenski Jersey . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/custom-yuli-gurriel-jersey-large-1436y.html .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Nolan Ryan Jersey Large . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Aledmys Diaz Jersey . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- John Elway summoned Von Miller to his office on the eve of training camp with three blank boxes left on his offseason to-do list:1. Patch up the pairs relationship frayed by their financial fracas .I wanted to make sure we were on the same page, Denvers general manager said.2. Warn him about higher hopes that accompany mega-deals like his , a $114.5 million contract that includes $70 million guaranteed, a record for a nonquarterback.All of a sudden standards and expectations are going to go way up, Elway said.3. Admonish Miller to treat quarterbacks in the regular season just like he did in the playoffs .The first five years hes done a tremendous job, Elway said, but I really believe that hes just touched the surface and has a chance to get even better.Check, check, check.Miller has an NFL-best four sacks through two weeks, including a sack-strip of Andrew Luck that sealed Denvers 34-20 win over the Colts that was reminiscent of his mammoth hits in the Super Bowl when he snatched both the football and the Lombardi Trophy from Cam Newtons grasp.He also dumped Newton in this years opener, giving right tackle Mike Remmers a painful reminder of that night when Millers two forced fumbles led to 15 points in Denvers 24-10 Super Bowl win.Right now he has to be at the top, said coach Marvin Lewis, whose Bengals (1-1) host the Broncos (2-0) on Sunday. I think hes playing exceptional again. ... Theres not many like him around.Miller was named the AFCs Defensive Player of the Week for his monster game against Indianapolis, when he collected seven tackles and three quarterback hits to go with his trio of sacks and a forced fumble.Miller said its a matter of focusing on his craft after an offseason in which he made 48 television appearances, including Dancing with the Stars, and logged enough air miles to circle the globe almost three times during his contract stalemate.Miller said Thursday that all the hours he spent learning dance moves from his partner, Whitney Carson, helped him get off to his great start this football season.I definitely think some of the practice I had with Whitney is paying off. Ive never put six hours into one thingg every single day, Miller said.dddddddddddd Not even football. We practice for two hours. Six hours every single day, it made me consistent. It made me have to come to work every single day and be consistent and work on something that I wasnt really good at.So, hes applied that same work ethic to something hes great at -- football.Ive already had agility and flexibility, but I just think the consistent part, Miller said. Im not tackling guys on the dance floor, but the work that you put in to be a great dancer has a direct correlation to the work you have to put in to be a great football player.Although hes still on TV aplenty as the NFLs latest premier pitchman , the only dancing moves hes flashing are the celebration shimmies and shuffles after his sacks.I just made the windows smaller. I just made my views smaller, Miller said. I dont really spend too much time focusing on anything other than my teammates and my scheme. I spend a lot of time with my teammates. I spend a lot of time with Aqib Talib, T.J. Ward. Its like college here for me. I watch film all day, getting extra workouts in, and its all football now. Its not really anything outside of that.Quarterbacks are paying the price.You have to know where hes at because he is a guy who can really change the course of the game with how good he is, Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton said.In his last four games, counting the playoffs, Miller has 21 tackles, including four behind the line of scrimmage, nine sacks, 10 quarterback hits (which dont include his sacks), three forced fumbles, an interception and two pass breakups.And this has come against Tom Brady, Newton twice and Luck.Its very amazing just to see the moves he makes at the line, teammate Bradley Roby said. Its very exciting. I know its intimidating for the other offense to watch because its just like, `How do you stop that?---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen