Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

die Butler to take control.I wasnt locating my fastball to my glove side. So it put me behind on counts when I was throwing that

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.01.2020 05:29
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Jessica Fox is more motivated than ever to win a gold medal after falling short in the K1 canoe slalom final at the Rio Olympics.Gold medal favourite and world No.1 Fox added a bronze to the silver medal she won at the London Games.Fox (102.49) had a two-second penalty in her final run with two gates remaining and finished behind London bronze medallist Maialen Chourraut (98.65) of Spain and New Zealands Luuka Jones (101.82) at the Whitewater Stadium in Deodoro.The only one missing now is the gold medal and Im more motivated than ever, she said.The lead-up to Rio, there has been a lot more expectation and lot more pressure but thats something that Ive taken in my stride.Ive had expectations on myself and I wanted to win that gold medal.The Australian was sixth away in the final and hit the lead with four paddlers remaining, only to cop a penalty after a video review which eventually cost her a silver medal.Chourraut blitzed the course in very windy conditions and Fox admitted there was nothing she could do on the day to stop the Spaniard.Im thrilled for her, she really paddled well today. I dont think I rivalled her today, she was incredible and Im so happy for her and to be on the podium next to her, she said.Fox had no issues with the call judges made after they ruled she touched gate 22.With the wind it was hard to know but with the video Im sure it was probably there, Fox said.Elsewhere, two wins and a fourth place have taken Australian sailing cousins Jason Waterhouse and Lisa Darmanin to the top of the Nacra 17 rankings.Five races into the competition, the pair are two points ahead of Great Britain. Mens 470 sailors Mat Belcher and Will Ryan won one race and finished third in another on Thursday to sit second overall.But Croatians Sime Fantela and Igor Marenic are still leading after winning two of the four races, and finishing second in another.In the womens 470, Carrie Smith and Jaime Ryan finished 11th and 17th in their two races, and will need to climb into the top 10 in order to make the double-points medal race.Jake Lilley continued to recover from his tough opening day to record another sixth place result, putting him 13th. JK Scott Super Bowl Jersey . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). Dexter Williams Super Bowl Jersey . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Davante-Adams-Packers-Jersey/ . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Packers Super Bowl Jerseys . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Brett Favre Super Bowl Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. PHOENIX -- The Arizona Diamondbacks have done their best to end the already faint postseason hopes of the Colorado Rockies, getting 23 runs and 33 hits while winning the first two games of this three-game series.Jean Segura homered twice and Brandon Drury added his second homer in as many games, leading the Diamondbacks over the Rockies 11-4 on Tuesday night.Segura hit solo shots off starter Jorge De La Rosa (8-8) in the first and fourth innings, setting a career high with his 13th and 14th homers. Drury homered into the pool in right field in the fifth to give the Diamondbacks a 7-4 lead, and Paul Goldschmidt had three hits, scored three runs and stole his 25th base in support of winning pitcher Robbie Ray (8-13).Segura indicated hes a little drained as the season winds to an end.Its always nice to hit some home runs. Ive been bouncing around for a few games, he said. Its that time of the season, the bat started to feel heavy. You have to go out there and do the best you can, keep grinding no matter what.The loss dropped Colorado to 7 1/2 games behind the St. Louis Cardinals for the second NL wild card.Weve just got to pitch better, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said.Matt Koch earned a four-inning save, the second such save in the majors this season, joining Ivan Nova on April 6 against the Houston Astros. Koch struck out four and allowed only two hits for his first save.The Rockies jumped on Ray quickly for three runs. Charlie Blackmon led off the game with a walk and scored on DJ LeMahieus double. Then Nolan Arenado hit a blooper just inside the right-field line that turned into a triple, and Arenado scored on a groundout by Carlos Gonzalez.The Diamondbacks answered in their half of the first against De La Rosa. Segura led off with a homer and Arizona sent all nine batters to the plate in scoring four runs. The first inning lasted 39 minutes.Hes done a really good job all year, and in some tough situations, Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale said of Segura. When you struggle as a team, hes been able to weather it and not let it get to his at-bats. Hes been very consistent.Ray notched his 200th strikeout of the season in the fourth inning and became the fourth pitcher in team hiistory to reach that mark, joining Randy Johnson (five times), Curt Schilling (twice) and Dan Haren (twice).dddddddddddd Ray pitched five innings and allowed four runs on six hits with seven strikeouts and a walk.I knew I was close. I knew if I put up a decent number Id get to it, Ray said. Its a huge accomplishment. There are not a ton of guys in the game that have 200 strikeouts. To be mentioned in the same group with those guys is very humbling.Segura homered and Yasmany Tomas singled in a run in the fourth, giving the Diamondbacks a 6-3 lead. De La Rosa lasted only 3 1/3 innings and gave up five earned runs and eight hits with four walks.Blackmon hit his 25th home run to open the fifth, a solo shot. But Arizona scored five runs in the bottom of the inning off reliever Eddie Butler to take control.I wasnt locating my fastball to my glove side. So it put me behind on counts when I was throwing that way early and because theyre in hitters counts, they get a little better piece than they probably should have on some of the pitches, Butler said. A jam shot, a couple of ground balls, all of which were possible outs but just didnt fall my way.Tomas added three hits and two RBI for the Diamondbacks, who have won two straight after losing six in a row.STREAKS ALIVELeMahieu reached base in his 30th straight game. ... The Diamondbacks, with 17 hits Tuesday, are the first team since the 1930 Brooklyn Robins to record 10-plus hits in 13 or more consecutive games against a single opponent in a single season. The Robins streak was 17 games against Philadelphia.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: C Chris Herrmann had surgery to repair broken bones in his left hand on Tuesday. He was injured while sliding in a game last weekend.UP NEXTRockies: RHP Jeff Hoffman (0-3) faces the Diamondbacks on Wednesday for the first time in his career.Diamondbacks: RHP Rubby De La Rosa (4-5) is set to make his ninth career appearance against the Rockies on Wednesday. He pitched only two innings in his last start, as he was on a pitch count having just come off the 60-day disabled list. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen