Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

at Venditte, who throws with either hand, was recalled from Triple-A Tacoma before Saturdays game against the Chicago White Sox.

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.01.2020 05:28
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- Luis Perdomo sent a message to the San Diego Padres: He wants a spot in the rotation next season.Perdomo ended a three-start losing streak, Travis Jankowski and Alex Dickerson homered, and the Padres beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 9-1 Sunday for a four-game split.A 23-year-old right-hander who had never pitched above Class A before this season, Perdomo (6-7) also beat the Diamondbacks at Arizona on July 4.Somebody is hitting him because the numbers say so, Arizona manager Chip Hale said. But thats twice now that hes got us.Perdomo (6-7) took a shutout into the seventh and wound up allowing an unearned run and five hits in seven innings.He wants feedback. He wants to be better. He doesnt want to just be here, Padres pitching coach Darren Balsley said. He is very easy to work with and he has made huge strides in everything hes done.Arizona didnt have a runner in scoring position until the seventh, and Phil Gosselin got there on a throwing error by Perdomo. Brandon Drury, who had two of Arizonas five hits, singled in Gosselin to cut the Diamondbacks deficit to 7-1.Alexei Ramirez added a two-run double in the eighth.Thats my best outing, for sure, Perdomo said through a translator. I was just focusing on attacking when I got up there. ... Im really just trying to do the best work I can, and pitch as well as I can.Hale said Perdomos sinker was the difference.He does a good job with that, Hale said. It comes in to the right-handers and away from the lefties.Braden Shipley (2-3) gave up seven runs and seven hits over 5 1/3 innings in a matchup of the teams with the poorest records in the NL West.I felt my stuff today was the best it had been all year, said Shipley, a right-handed rookie. It was unfortunate what happened today, but it will turn around.Jankowski, who has reached in a career-best 20 games, hit his second home run of the season in the second inning for a 2-0 lead. Adam Rosales had an RBI triple in the fifth and scored on a double by Perdomo, the first RBI by the pitcher in 25 career big league at-bats.Thats my main objective, to get on base, Jankowski said. I know if I get on base we can get things rolling. Weve got a really good offense and it all starts with someone getting on base.Dickersons leadoff homer in the sixth and Brett Wallaces RBI double made it 6-0 and chased Shipley. Patrick Kivlehan singled in a run against Dominic Leone.Im kind of just relaxed up there, said Kivlehan, who homered in his major league debut on Saturday. Im just in one of those modes where I just want to help the team win any way I can.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: RHP Rubby De La Rosa (right elbow) will resume a throwing program, with the team seeking to build him up to 70 pitches for some September starts.Padres: CF Jon Jay (broken right arm) took some swings off the tee on Sunday. He could return to the club in early September.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: RHP Zack Godley (4-2) starts Monday in the opener of a four-game series against visiting Atlantas. Godley defeated the New York Mets on Wednesday, allowing two runs in a career-high 7 1/3 innings.Padres: RHP Edwin Jackson (3-3) opens a three-game series Monday against the visiting Chicago Cubs. Jackson allowed a season-high eight runs over four innings in a loss to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. Geoff Schwartz Jersey Store . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Bobo Wilson Jersey Store . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. https://www.chinacheapjerseys.net/larry-jordan-jersey-store/ . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Dennis McKinnon Jersey Store . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Peter Shorts Jersey Store . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. CHICAGO -- The Seattle Mariners have placed right-hander Tom Wilhelmsen on the 15-day disabled list with lower back spasms and added depth to their bullpen.Right-hander Dan Altavilla was selected from Double-A Jackson and Pat Venditte, who throws with either hand, was recalled from Triple-A Tacoma before Saturdays game against the Chicago White Sox.Seattle also recalled infielder Dae-Ho Lee from Tacomma, while outfielder Norichika Aoki and infielder Mike Freeman were optioned to the minor league club.ddddddddddddSeattle had 11 pitchers for the past few days because third baseman Kyle Seager was sidelined with a bruised right foot. Seager was back in the lineup Saturday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen