Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

spread across the grid will be bigger than it has been this year because some people will come up with better aerodynamic soluti

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 20.01.2020 03:29
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Detroit Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy says he has used the term posse before, and it was always in regards to minorities.A day after LeBron James criticized Knicks President Phil Jackson for using the word in an interview to describe James friends and business partners, Van Gundy was reflective Wednesday when thinking about his own words, calling on people to be aware of their language and attitudes.Im going to be perfectly honest here, Ive used that word before, OK, Van Gundy said, and when that all came out I had to ask myself, have I ever used that word before with a white player, and the answer is no. So, I think, look, you have to be aware of the language and you have to be aware a little bit of your own biases if youre going to overcome them and so I took that seriously.In the ESPN interview , Jackson recalled a time when James asked for the Miami Heat to stay over in Cleveland while on a road trip, a request that put coach Erik Spoelstra in a bind.You cant hold up the whole team because you and your mom and your posse want to spend an extra night in Cleveland, Jackson said.Van Gundy, speaking before his Pistons played the Knicks, said he never used the term publicly but had when speaking with people he knows and it has never been in conjunction with a white player.And so I think at the time where youre going to call out other people on attitudes, I think you need to be willing to look in the mirror and call yourself out, he added. I dont think Ive used that term in a long, long, long time, but I think going back to my days as an assistant when I was younger I know in the past I have used that term. Im just being honest and its not right. Lenny Wilkens Jersey . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Michael Cage Jersey . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. https://www.supersonicsjerseys.com/340s-dennis-johnson-jersey-supersonics.html . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Rod Thorn Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Brent Barry Jersey . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Red Bull designer Adrian Newey says the smaller details of the 2017 technical regulations will hold the key to unlocking performance next season.A new set of aerodynamic regulations will be introduced next year aimed at making the cars faster and better looking, while also offering teams an opportunity to steal a march on the opposition. Newey has been working closely with the Red Bull design office on next years car and says the challenges created by some of the details in the regulations present the best opportunities to make performance gains.Its a very different set of aerodynamic regulations and it poses a lot of challenges, he said. When you first look at them, the changes appear relatively small. Although the tyres are wider, the inside shoulder is in roughly the same place; some of the box regulations are swept to give the illusion of speed -- but once you get into the details then its actually hugely different and throwing up a lot of challenges, and with challenges come opportunities.Newey expects the new regulations to open up competition, but said it was too early to tell if a single team will come out on top as Mercedes did aafter 2014.dddddddddddd.I think its inevitable that the lap time spread across the grid will be bigger than it has been this year because some people will come up with better aerodynamic solutions to this set of regulations than others, but whether that simply means one team dominates or whether some teams will be good a certain circuits and not so good at others, it is too early to tell.Asked if the 2017 regulations offered him new motivation, Newey said: The regulations we have been working to up until the end of this year obviously came in for the 2009 season, and while there have been some relatively small changes over the years, they have been exactly that.The cars have all evolved quite heavily over several seasons to one set of regulations, to the point of course that now when you look at the cars they all look pretty similar to each other. I guess its a form of flattery to us that if you look at the original 2009 car, there has been a convergence towards that car, but that of course is all history now. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen