Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Clement is giving the CFL another shot after making a quick trip to Hamilton in 2009 and leaving after one practice. His main po

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 20.01.2020 03:29
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- The Detroit Pistons have claimed guard Beno Udrih off waivers from Miami and released guard Ray McCallum.Detroit made the moves Monday, two days before opening the season at Toronto.Udrih is entering his 13th NBA season. He has averaged 8.5 points and 3.4 assists in his career. He played for the Heat and Memphis Grizzlies last season, averaging 4.7 points and 2.6 assists. The 6-foot-4 native of Slovenia was drafted in the first round by the San Antonio Spurs in 2004 and also played for Sacramento, Orlando and New York.McCallum has averaged six points a game over three seasons with the Kings, Spurs and Grizzlies. Nike Air Zoom Outlet . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Nike Cortez Mens Clearance .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. http://www.nikeshoesoutletwholesale.com/air-max-97-sale.html . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Air Max 97 Mens Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. Nike Cortez Womens Clearance . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. WINNIPEG -- Max Hall is quick study. Hes a CFL rookie but it hasnt taken the former NFL player long to understand the importance of the quarterback in Canadian football as he tries to crack the Winnipeg Blue Bombers roster as a backup to starter Buck Pierce. "Im not saying hes not important in the NFL because he obviously is," Hall said Thursday. "But theres a little more emphasis on him in the CFL." The former BYU star played six games for the NFLs Arizona Cardinals as an undrafted free agent in 2010 but spent last season coaching at his alma mater. But thats also where Bombers offensive co-ordinator Gary Crowton coached from 2001-2004. Hall said his biggest adjustment in Canadian football is dealing with one less down. "The key is having three downs instead of four, thats the biggest difference," Hall said. "Now you dont have that one down in there to have an incomplete pass or to get stuffed on a run. "Every single down you need to get positive yards and you need to put yourself in a situation on second down to convert. Thats the biggest difference and thats why you must have a quarterback whos smart, who can take of the football and go to the right spot." Both Hall and Chase Clement, the other new quarterback at rookie camp this week, believe they have what it takes to play in the CFL. The Bombers are giving Hall and Clement as well as current backup Justin Goltz plenty of chances to prove themselves. Coach Tim Burke says all are getting equal time in practice. But that will change Sunday when training camp opens and Pierce and Goltz will likely start to get more reps as the team focuses on game preparations. Winnipegs first exhibition game is June 12 at home to Toronto before the club opens the CFL season June 27 at Investors Group Field, its new stadium, facing the Montreal Alouettes.dddddddddddd Hall, 27, and Clement, 26, were signed after the Bombers released backups Alex Brink and Joey Elliott. Neither Brink nor Elliott impressed last season when they took over after Pierce went down with a series of injuries. The Bombers have decided to go with Pierce as their starter again. But finding a solid backup is a top priority given Pierces injury record. Goltz, entering his fourth CFL season, looks like a good bet as the only veteran backup left. But nothing is carved in stone and both Hall and Clement are eager to get back on the field and start playing again. "I had a great opportunity with the Cardinals, it didnt last as long as I wanted it to, but I have a great opportunity here," said Hall. Clement is giving the CFL another shot after making a quick trip to Hamilton in 2009 and leaving after one practice. His main post-college experience was with the United Football League where he led the Las Vegas Locomotives to a championship in 2010. "Ive had a lot of success in college and a lot of success in professional football," Clement said. "I feel like Im very much comparable to anybody in this league." Burke is pleased with the progress both have shown in the short time hes had them. "I think theyre both doing a really good job," he said. "Theyre both learning the system, which is good. "I think theyre both making good throws. Theyre accurate. When they havent been its just because they didnt make a quick enough decision." Burke also said both newcomers are picking up the Canadian game. "I think theyve adapted to the offensive part of it, which is the motion and all that," he said. "I think its going to take a little bit more time to be able to understand what the defence is doing with all that motion." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen