Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

r between in this league, and you have to capitalize on any chances you get. Im going to work my ass off.Bowles decision should

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 19.01.2020 15:04
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, we pose a question to a rotating panel of ESPN fantasy basketball experts to gauge their thoughts on a hot topic. Todays contributors are ESPN Fantasys Joe Kaiser and Kyle Soppe and ESPN NBA Insider Kevin Pelton.14 games into the nascent NBA careers of Dario Saric and Jamal Murray, each has shown promise for fantasy teams. Saric has scored in double digits in five of his past six games and is averaging 9.9 PPG, 6.2 RPG, 1.8 APG and 1.3 3-PPG. Meanwhile, Murray racked up 24 points on the Bulls on Tuesday night and is averaging 9.0 PPG, 2.3 RPG, 2.1 APG and 1.6 3-PPG.Do you think each will be a viable fantasy option the rest of the season? Do you prefer one over the other?Joe Kaiser: Consistency worries me for any rookie, and I think ultimately these are two players who are better suited to be fantasy contributors next season than this one, but here are the things to look at:1) Are they getting consistent minutes? 2) Do they have a good usage rate of at least 15? 3) Are they shooting at least somewhat efficiently?Entering Wednesday, Saric is playing 26 minutes a game (check!) with a usage rate of 19.3 (check!), but hes shooting just 39.9 percent, and thats a real anchor at a forward position. Additionally, Sarics minutes will dwindle in the months ahead, once Nerlens Noel and Ben Simmons return to the court. As for Murray, he is playing 20.3 minutes a game (check!) with a usage of 19.9 (check!), but like Saric, the problem is efficiency; the former Kentucky star is shooting just 40.9 percent with a below-average PER of 12.47 and will likely see less time as Will Barton gets back to full speed and Gary Harris returns to the lineup.Kyle Soppe: Both are interesting options in somewhat deeper formats, and I think what weve seen thus far is kind of what we can expect. Both players have the ability to score, but youre going to have to deal with plenty of poor games if you want to reap the occasional reward. I view Saric as the better to own this season, as his rebounding raises his floor enough for him to fall into fantasy value on a poor scoring night.Murrays value is more tied to scoring, and while I think he can already do that at an NBA level (just ask the Bulls), I worry that his skill set will remain somewhat limited for the Nuggets this season. Murrays nightly ceiling is probably higher, and if I have to roll the dice on either in DFS, itd be Murray, but if youre asking me at the end of the year, who has the more fantasy-friendly stat line, Ill take Super Dario in a close one.Kevin Pelton: For this season, Id say Saric has a better chance of being a viable fantasy option. Given the injuries the Nuggets have had at shooting guard (most notably Harris, a starter when healthy), this is probably about as many minutes as Murray is going to play, unless he proves capable of backing up Emmanuel Mudiay at point guard or Denver has an injury at that position.Saric, too, is close to his peak value at this point, but Simmons isnt due back to compete with him for playing time for more than a month, so I think this kind of production is what can be expected for him for some time now. Rashan Gary Super Bowl Jersey . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Tramon Williams Super Bowl Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. https://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Jason-Spriggs-Jersey/ .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Packers Super Bowl Jerseys . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Kyler Fackrell Super Bowl Jersey . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The rest of the?New York Jets season belongs to Bryce Petty.The second-year quarterback will start the remaining four games, replacing the embattled Ryan Fitzpatrick in a long-anticipated move.Coach Todd Bowles made the announcement immediately after Monday nights 41-10 loss to the Indianapolis Colts at MetLife Stadium.Bowles said it was decided before the game, win or lose, that there would be a quarterback change. The Jets (3-9), losers of four straight, were officially eliminated from playoff contention with the loss.The plan was for us to start him the last four games anyway, so we just started a half early, said Bowles, who benched Fitzpatrick at halftime. We could have won 45-0, and he was going to start the last four games. Thats the slot we had penciled in for him. Thats a good time to take a look at him.The move was handled clumsily by the team. Fitzpatrick was informed of his demotion moments before he stepped to the interview podium after the game. Same for Petty. The players in the locker room had no idea of the change until informed by reporters.I didnt get it done, said Fitzpatrick, who might have played his last down as a Jet. He will be a free agent, and theres little chance of him returning to the team.Bowles said he isnt sure if the No. 2 quarterback will be Fitzpatrick or rookie Christian Hackenberg, who has yet to dress for a game. But the coach made it clear that, barrring injury, Petty will finish the season.ddddddddddddts a great opportunity for me, obviously, said Petty, who has had one career start. I didnt want it to be this way. Id much rather have us in the same situation we were in last year, trying to make the playoffs. But what I do know is opportunities are few and far between in this league, and you have to capitalize on any chances you get. Im going to work my ass off.Bowles decision should appease the fan base, which had been clamoring for Petty. He was a 2015 fourth-round pick out of Baylor, and he flashed potential in the preseason.On Monday, he struggled, completing 11 of 25 passes for 135 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions. He was put into a tough situation, as the Jets trailed 24-3 at halftime.He was against the odds, Bowles said. He threw a couple of good balls. He threw some bad balls.So did Fitzpatrick, who fell to 2-8 as the Jets starter. He was 5-for-12 for 81 yards, with an interception. He was disappointed with the benching but handled it well.In my situation, I really dont care about the big picture, he said. My situation is I just want to be out there playing, but I didnt play well enough.In addition to the quarterback shuffle, on Tuesday the Jets released running back C.J. Spiller and kick returner Jeremy Ross. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen