Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

fore establishing themselves as contenders. Theyve gone 7-3 since the All-Star break against a schedule that included seven ga

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 18.01.2020 10:49
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Max Verstappen suggested Sebastian Vettel should go back to school to learn some nicer language after the Germans radio meltdown in the closing stages of the Mexican Grand Prix.Vettel caught up with Verstappen in the closing stages of the race, forcing the Red Bull driver into a mistake across the grass at Turn 1 with three laps to go. However, immediately after that, Verstappen refused to give up the position, despite being advised to by Red Bull, prompting an expletive-laden rant from Vettel.Verstappen said Vettels recent demeanour on radio has been ridiculous and, despite being the youngest driver on the grid, suggested the Ferrari driver seek out some language classes.?I dont know how often hes using very bad language in general but I think he has to go back to school or something to get some better language, Vettel said. I will speak to him because its ridiculous the way hes handling it. Hes always so frustrated, the whole weekend hes just shouting on the radio. Hes just a frustrated guy at the moment.Verstappen refusing to yield position meant his Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo closed up to Vettel, with the pair nearly colliding at Turn 4 as the Ferrari driver appeared to move under braking to defend fourth position. Vettel has previously criticised Verstappen for doing the same and the Dutchman could not resist a little dig at the four-time world champions driving late on.I saw the footage already. At least I can do it in a good way, because its ridiculous what he did. Daniel is alongside him and he just turned into him. They touched and then he started shouting on the radio.Verstappen crossed the line third but was immediately handed a five-second penalty, demoting him to fifth. Verstappen questioned why he was penalised when race leader Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg went wide at Turn 1 at the start and were not.I think its pretty similar to what happened in lap one, corner one, Lewis went off and gained a massive advantage. Nico also went off at Turn 1 when we touched, he also gained an advantage.[With Seb] I didnt even gain an advantage, I was still ahead under braking, when I came back on track I was same length in front, so I think its ridiculous Carolina Hurricanes Shirts .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Fake Hurricanes Jerseys . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. https://www.cheaphurricanes.com/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Carolina Hurricanes Store . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Stitched Hurricanes Jerseys . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Aroldis Chapman may finally have some competition for the title of baseballs hardest-throwing pitcher.Of course, the Cuban left-hander raised the bar even higher over the past week.Chapman reached 105.1 mph on July 18, matching the fastest pitch since Major League Baseball started tracking speeds in 2008. Chapman -- whose stint with the New York Yankees ended Monday when he was traded to the Chicago Cubs -- threw 13 pitches of at least 104 mph from last Monday through Saturday. Nobody in baseball had reached that mark all season until then.Chapmans fastball has been in a class by itself -- to the point that MLB.com has a Chapman Filter on its Statcast leaderboard in case fans want to view the list of fastest pitches without him included. For the rest of this season, however, he might have some company. Mauricio Cabrera, a 22-year-old right-hander who made his major league debut for the Atlanta Braves in late June, reached 103.8 mph on July 18 against Cincinnati.The 6-foot-3, 245-pound Cabrera is 1-0 with a 2.19 ERA in 12 appearances, although all that power has led to only seven strikeouts in 12 1/3 innings. Through Sunday, Cabreras four-seam fastball averaged 100.7 mph, which was actually ahead of Chapmans average four-seamer of 100.5.MLB rolled out its Statcast system last year, and fans can look up leaderboards for pitch speeds and other interesting categories. The longest home run of the season belongs to Nomar Mazara of Texas (491 feet on May 25), and the highest exit velocity was 123.9 mph off the bat of Giancarlo Stanton on June 9.That figure didnt come on one of Stantons prodigious homers, by the way. It came on a double-play grounder.Seattles Nelson Cruz has the highest average exit velocity at 95.8 mph, and Philadelphia catcher Cameron Rupp is seecond at 95.dddddddddddd1. Rupps slugging percentage has jumped from .374 in 2015 to .487 this year.Here are a few other developments from around baseball:BUY OR SELL?The Aug. 1 deadline for trades without waivers is now a week away, and several teams are occupying that shaky middle ground where its hard to say how aggressive theyll be. Through Sunday, the Tigers, Yankees, Mariners, Royals and White Sox were all between four and 6 1/2 games of a wild card in the American League.In the NL, the situation seems a bit more clear cut, with almost every team either firmly in the hunt for a playoff spot or way behind. The only exception is probably Colorado, which is six games behind a wild card, but the Rockies have a ways to go before establishing themselves as contenders. Theyve gone 7-3 since the All-Star break against a schedule that included seven games against Atlanta and three against Tampa Bay.FANTASY FOCUSThe trade deadline often leads to significant upheaval among closer jobs as relievers get dealt. With Chapman traded, for example, look for save opportunities to start falling Andrew Millers way again in New York. (Thats assuming Miller isnt also dealt.)LINE OF THE WEEKHanley Ramirez homered three times for Boston in an 11-7 victory over San Francisco on Wednesday night. He actually had three home runs by the sixth inning but grounded out to the pitcher in the eighth.Ramirez has 13 homers on the season after going deep Saturday and Sunday. Hes also played in 90 of Bostons 96 games -- a significant fact since Ramirez hasnt played more than 128 games in a season since 2012.---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen