Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

t responded to Belichicks comments.We respect Coach Belichicks decision, but stand behind the reliability of Surface. We continu

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 18.01.2020 10:48
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- Aaron Nola was supposed to emerge as the Philadelphia Phillies ace this season.After a promising beginning, hes struggled of late, including on Saturday when he was tagged for six runs and six hits in four-plus innings while the Phillies lost to the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-4.When hes at his best, he has control of all his pitches, Phillies manager Pete Mackanin said. Hes lost his control and he needs to a find a way to get it back.Nola (5-9) impressed as a rookie last season, going 6-2 with a 3.59 ERA in 13 starts, and then went 5-4 with a 2.65 ERA in his first 12 starts this season.Its unraveled since. Nola took a step backward from his last start when he pitched six shutout innings against the Miami Marlins on the heels of giving up 30 combined runs in his previous five outings.The Pirates drove him from the game during a five-run rally in the fifth inning that included two-run singles by Gregory Polanco and David Freese.Polancos hit put the Pirates ahead 4-3 and chased Nola. Freeses hit off Severino Gonzalez pushed the lead to three runs, and Francisco Cervelli capped the inning with a sacrifice fly to help Pittsburgh win for the fourth time in six games.I didnt have control of my curveball from the start and I just kept falling behind in the count, felt like I was 1-0 on everybody, Nola said. I still thought I did OK until the fifth inning. I left a couple of balls up and over the plate and they made me pay with some big hits.The Pirates Tyler Glasnow exited his second major league start in the fourth. The rookie right-hander was recalled from Triple-A Indianapolis earlier in the day and allowed two runs (one earned) and four hits in three-plus innings. The 6-foot-8 22-year-old is one of the best pitching prospects in baseball.Manager Clint Hurdle said he had no sense at all of the severity of the injury, but Glasnow did not seem overly concerned.Its a long year and youre always going to have things come up, Glasnow said. It was kind of a progression, I guess, inning by inning got a little worse and they felt like it was time for me to come out.Glasnow also hit two batters, including catcher Cameron Rupp, who left the game in the third inning after being struck in the left ear flap of his helmet. Rupp did not display any concussion symptoms but will be re-examined Sunday as part of Major League Baseballs protocol for head injuries.Odubel Herrera had his second straight three-hit game for the Phillies after going 4 for 41 in his previous 11 games.It was getting pretty ugly for about a week there, so it feels good to get some hits, he said.Cesar Hernandez hit a pair of RBI singles and was one of four Phillies with two hits along with Andres Blanco, Tommy Joseph and Carlos Ruiz, who took over behind the plate for Rupp. Blanco and Joseph hit run-scoring singles.Cervelli went 2 for 3 and was the only Pirates player with multiple hits -- the Phillies outhit Pittsburgh 12-8. Starling Marte and Jordy Mercer also drove in runs.Juan Nicasio (8-6) allowed one run in two innings in relief of Glasnow. When Glasnow left, the score was tied 2-2 and the Phillies had runners on first and second with none out, but Nicasio escaped the jam unscathed.Mark Melancon closed with a scoreless inning for his 29th save.TRAINERS ROOMPhillies: 3B Maikel Franco (sore left wrist) sat out after being hit by a pitch in the first inning of Friday nights 4-0 win. Franco is considered day-to-day.Pirates: RHP Ryan Vogelsong (facial fractures) played catch before the game after leaving his rehab start Wednesday with Indianapolis after four innings because of a stiff neck.ROSTER MOVESIn addition to Glasnow, C Elias Diaz was recalled from Indianapolis while RHP AJ Schugel was optioned to the same club. C Eric Fryer was placed on the paternity list after his wife gave birth to twins -- a boy and a girl -- on Saturday.UP NEXTPhillies: RHP Vince Velasquez (8-2, 3.15 ERA) will start Sunday in the finale of the three-game series. He is 3-0 with a 2.20 ERA in six starts since his last loss May 29.Pirates: RHP Jameson Taillon (2-1, 3.44) has allowed one run in six innings in each of his last two starts. Robbie Gould Super Bowl Jersey . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Dee Ford Super Bowl Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.authenticsf49erspro.com/Adrian-colbert-49ers-jersey/ . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. C. J. Beathard Super Bowl Jersey . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. Jason Verrett Super Bowl Jersey . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Bill Belichick is a grandfather for the first time, and the New England Patriots head coach proudly announced the news in a unique way at the beginning of his conference call Tuesday morning.We have a roster addition to announce this morning, which is a little different than the usual one. The emphasis would be on little, he said. We can add newborn Blakely Rose to the depth chart. She was born this morning to my son Steve and the real MVP, Jen. So this is a happy and exciting day for all of us.Steve Belichick is in his fifth season as a Patriots assistant. He currently serves as the teams safeties coach.Bill Belichicks two other children, Amanda and Brian, also have pursued careers in sports. Amanda enters her second season as the Holy Cross womens lacrosse coach, and Brian is in his first season as a Patriots scouting assistant.In a lighthearted moment on the conference call, the 64-year-old Belichick was asked for the height-weight-speed scouting report on Blakely Rose. As one would expect, he had them at the ready: 20 inches, 7 pounds.Belichicks Tuesday conference calls traditionally preview the teams upcoming week of practice and opponent.Along those lines, while running back Dion Lewis (knee) and offensive guard Tre Jackson (knee) are eligible to begin practicing after opening the season on the physically unable to perform list, Belichick said probably not this week when asked if there were plans to have them back on the field.Finally, after experiencing issues with sideline communication devices during Sundays home victory over the Cincinnati Bengals, he spoke passionately about his frustration.As you probably noticed, Im done with the tablets, Belichick said. Ive given them as much time as I can give them. Theyre just too undependable for me. Im going to stick with pictures, which several of our other coaches do as well because there just isnt enough consistency in the performance of the tablets and I just cant take it anymore.ddddddddddddDuring the Patriots 16-0 loss to the Buffalo Bills on Oct. 2, Belichick was seen on the television broadcast slamming a tablet down with force, sparking Bills offensive lineman Richie Incognito to joke on his Instagram account.As for the communication between coaches in the press box to the sideline, as well as the coaching signal-caller to the huddle, Belichick said that technological devices fail on a regular basis.There are very few games that we play -- home or away, day-night, cold-hot, preseason-regular season-postseason, it doesnt make any difference -- when there arent issues in some form or fashion with that equipment, he said.Later Tuesday, Microsoft responded to Belichicks comments.We respect Coach Belichicks decision, but stand behind the reliability of Surface. We continue to receive positive feedback on having Surface devices on the sidelines from coaches, players and team personnel across the league. In the instances where sideline issues are reported in NFL games, we work closely with the NFL to quickly address and resolve.The NFL also released a statement.Since Microsoft has been a partner of the NFL and implemented their technology on our sidelines, the efficiency and speed of communication between coaches has greatly increased. As with any technology, there are multiple factors that can cause issues within our sideline communications system either related to or outside of Microsofts technology. We continue to work with all of our partners to ensure the best systems are in place to give our clubs the greatest chance for success on a weekly basis. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen