Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ason with a track-record time of 3.776 seconds at 325.14 mph from Friday in his family-owned dragster.The way the car has perfor

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 17.01.2020 12:15
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- Josh Richardson is bracing to be sidelined for the next six to eight weeks, a timetable that virtually ensures he will miss the entirety of Miami Heat training camp and calls into question his availability to start the season.The Heat shooting guard partially tore the MCL in his right knee on Friday in an offseason workout.They said its depending on how the rehab and stuff goes, how I approach it, Richardson said. But anywhere from like, they said, six to eight weeks, somewhere around there.Richardson made a pre-scheduled appearance at a store opening Saturday, arriving with the help of crutches and with his right leg in a brace stretching from his ankle to his mid-thigh.He will not need surgery, barring a setback.When I hit the ground, it was like my knee was on fire, Richardson said. I just kind of laid there and my teammates helped me off and carried me off to the training room. I just tried not to think the worst.Richardson averaged 6.6 points in 52 games with Miami last season, but became a key part of the rotation after the All-Star break -- shooting 53 percent from 3-point range.With Dwyane Wade leaving for Chicago this summer, Richardson figured to be in the mix for the open starting spot at shooting guard along with Heat newcomers Dion Waiters and Wayne Ellington.Theres 82 games this season, Richardson said. So Im going to have a lot of games to play, still. But man, Im excited for my new brothers on the team and my brothers that were already here. I know theyre going to hold the fort down when Im out.The Heat open training camp Sept. 27. The season-opener is Oct. 26 at Orlando. Air Force 1 Basse Italia . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Air Force 1 Alte Bianche . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. http://www.airforce1outletitalia.it/scontate-air-force-1-alte-graphic.html . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Air Force 1 Alte Comfort Prm Year Of Snake . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Air Force 1 Mid Utility . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. MORRISON, Colo. -- Defending Top Fuel event winner Steve Torrence took the No. 1 qualifying position Saturday night in the Mopar Mile-High NHRA Nationals at Bandimere Speedway.Torrence claimed his seventh No. 1 of the season with a track-record time of 3.776 seconds at 325.14 mph from Friday in his family-owned dragster.The way the car has performed has been flawless all weekend, Torrence said.Courtney Force topped the Funny Car field, Alex Laughlin was the fastest in Pro Stock and Andrew Hines led the Pro Stock Motorcycle entriess.ddddddddddddForce took her first No. 1 of the season and 10th of her career based on her Friday track-record time of 3.917 at 318.39 in a Chevy Camaro.Laughlin raced to his first career No. 1 qualifying position with a 6.926 at 199.02 in a Chevy Camaro.Hines earned his first top qualifying effort of the season and 37th of his career in Pro Stock Motorcycle with a 7.161 at 185.36 on a Harley-Davidson. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen