Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ke Keary steering the ship, Croker is predicting a physical but free-flowing game.And its their unpredictability that makes th

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 17.01.2020 12:14
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.?doesnt think he is well-liked anywhere around the NFL.I dont know if Im necessarily liked anywhere, really, Beckham said Wednesday when asked if there was any lingering resentment among the Dallas Cowboys following his celebrated one-handed catch. It just is what it is when were on the field; off the field, theres no hard feelings for me anywhere. At the end of the day, its football.I cant control who resents, likes, doesnt like, in a sense. We just go out there, handle our business, play football and keep it moving from there.Beckham, 23, is set to start his third professional season with a matchup Sunday afternoon against the Cowboys and?cornerback Brandon Carr, who was on the wrong end of Beckhams famous, behind-the-ear grab two years ago.?Two of Beckhams three least productive games last season actually came against Carr, with the Cowboys limiting the Pro Bowl receiver to nine catches for 79 yards in the two meetings.It just happened that way, Beckham said. First game last year was in Dallas stadium and, like I said, we really didnt hit the ground running. It was kind of lackadaisical and we were going through the motions. Make sure this year we hit it and get it right.Whenever Beckham takes the field, all eyes are on the electric receiver. Hes eccentric, flashy and talented. He makes one-handed grabs, plans elaborate touchdown dances and holds an extended, one-handed catch session during warm-ups.Does it make him a villain?I dont know. You tell me, Beckham said. Could be that way, couldnt be that way, I dont know. Im more focused on this year and accomplishing the goals that we have set out -- winning games.Opposing players, particularly Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman, have cited Beckhams whining and constant complaining as reasons why there is dislike for him.Cornerback Chris Culliver, now with the Miami Dolphins, called Beckham the most complaining person Ive went against. Stephon Gilmore of the Buffalo Bills called him a prima donna.But Beckham thinks differently in regards to why those perceptions exist.Because of this, he said, flashing a grin from ear to ear. I dont know. I have fun. Im myself at all times and I dont think its necessarily liked all the time, unless youre on my side. I cant really control that. Like I said, I cant control who likes, doesnt like me. Its football at this point.Beckham does have his backers. Hes popular in the locker room and is developing into a respected leader among his Giants teammates. He has also built a stable of NFL friends, including Miamis Jarvis Landry, Cincinnatis Jeremy Hill, Arizonas Patrick Peterson and Tyrann Mathieu, Dallas cornerback Morris Claiborne, Pittsburghs Antonio Brown, Minnesotas Teddy Bridgewater?and seemingly anyone else with?LSU?ties.The names of Brown, wide receiver Anquan Boldin and running back Reggie Bush were mentioned during Beckhams 15-minute news conference Wednesday; he worked out with all three this offseason. JK Scott Super Bowl Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Clay Matthews Super Bowl Jersey . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. http://www.packersonlineteamstore.com/blake-martinez-youth-jersey.html . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Darnell Savage Jr. Super Bowl Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Josh Jackson Super Bowl Jersey . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Theyve beaten some of the NRLs best, but Canberra rate an under-performing yet unpredictable South Sydney a real danger side.The Rabbitohs will miss the finals for the first time under coach Michael Maguire following a run of seven losses.The 2014 premiers are languishing in 13th on the ladder after 20 rounds - a position the fourth-placed Raiders have been in the past few seasons.Captain Jarrod Croker feels their pain and expects some reaction to Mondays loss to Manly when they go head-to-head at ANZ Stadium on Sunday.Theyre going to be desperate, Croker said on Thursday.Theyre coming into the back-end of the year where they need to keep winning games and theyre going to be looking to knock off guys above them.Theyre dangerous side for us.With Sam and George Burgess up front and halves Adam Reynolds and Luke Keary steering the ship, Croker is predicting a physical but free-flowing game.And its their unpredictability that makes them a threat.Its going to be tough to handle so weve got to be ready to go from the start, he said.dddddddddddd.Weve just got to match them physically and then try to out-enthuse them as well.The Raiders have surprised many this season, winning 11 and drawing one of 18.Theyve won seven of their past eight games to set them up for their first finals appearance since 2012.Theres still six rounds to go so were not looking anywhere further than this week, Croker said.Youre going to get some accolades on the way, but weve got to keep winning and keep earning the right to be up where we are at the moment.Croker, in arguably the best form of his career, has garnered plenty of attention himself as the competitions runaway point-scoring leader.Its good to be playing good footy but its off the back of 16 other blokes on the field, Croker said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen