Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

y.Lawrence, who completed 22 of 32 passes and had one interception, connected with Brian Riley on two of the touchdowns, a 1

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 15.01.2020 06:48
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indianapolis Colts announced Wednesday that Andrew Luck has been ruled out of Thursday nights game against Pittsburgh.Luck has been in the leagues mandated concussion protocol since Sunday night when he complained of concussion-like symptoms following a 24-17 victory over Tennessee.Coach Chuck Pagano had remained hopeful that Luck could be cleared in time for the game, but when Luck missed practice for the third consecutive day, Indianapolis (5-5) didnt have a choice. Pagano has not said who will replace Luck, though it is likely to be backup Scott Tolzien.Tolzien has not started an NFL game since 2013.Indy also promoted Stephen Morris from the practice squad to the active roster. Morris has never played in an NFL game.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Lamar McHan Jersey . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Monty Stickles Jersey . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom-marcell-harris-jersey-large-2858d.html . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Ronnie Lott Jersey .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Norm Standlee Jersey . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. SAN DIEGO -- Anthony Lawrence threw for 301 yards and a career-high five touchdowns to lead San Diego past Valparaiso 49-10 Saturday.Lawrence, who completed 22 of 32 passes and had one interception, connected with Brian Riley on two of the touchdowns, a 17-yard toss followed by an 8-yarder, both in the second half. Justin Priest, Jacob Arnell and Jereke Armstrong also had touchdown catches for San Diego (6-1, 5-0 Pioneer).In the first quarter, a 6-yard touchdown run by Jonah Hodges put San Diego in thee lead for good, 7-3.dddddddddddd. Jamal Agnew padded the advantage just over two minutes later when he returned a punt 63 yards for a touchdown.Valparaiso (3-5, 2-3) got a 31-yard field goal from Dimitrios Latsonas to take an early lead, but was then held scoreless until midway through the fourth quarter when Kyle Cartales snagged a 5-yard touchdown pass from Jimmy Seewald. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen