Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ter. GREENSBORO, N.C. -- J.R. Holder scored 15 points while Devin Harris and Cody Helgeland each had 12 points and six assis

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 15.01.2020 06:47
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Jimmy Bartel provided the perfect ending to a big night for Geelong when he wheeled onto his left foot and slotted the last goal of a hard-fought win over the Western Bulldogs in his 300th AFL game.Bartel was mobbed by every single one of his teammates after his goal with five seconds left put the cherry on top of a momentous evening at Simonds Stadium that also saw Corey Enright overtake Ian Nankervis to become the clubs all-time games record holder.The only problem was that I kicked it in front of our construction site so there was no one there, Bartel said with a wry smile after the match.But I burnt the leading full-forward and luckily it went through. All of my teammates got around me, which was a pretty special experience.I didnt move too far from the forward 50 for the last minute or two ... I might get in a bit of trouble for that on Monday. But it seems the triple-premiership star has nothing to fear from coach Chris Scott during Mondays review.Theres still some romance in footy ... we were pretty keen to get him on there towards the end because it looked like he might have been stuck on the bench, Scott said.It was probably classic Jimmy ... in the (slippery) conditions, from where he was on the ground and on the left he didnt really expect it to go through.But youve got to start expecting that with Jimmy ... 300 games in and he keeps surprising. Bartel and Enright were both influential in their milestone matches.There was obvious jubilation for the pair of unassuming champions, which Enright admitted was mixed with a just hint of relief after a big build-up during the week.(Its) a little bit (of a relief) but youve got to enjoy these weeks because they dont come around very often, Enright said after his 326th AFL game.To have it with Jimmy ... it was a nice touch to share it with him.Its really hard to get too caught up (in the milestone) because theres still a job to be done.But in a couple of months time Ill sit back and reflect a bit. Air Max 270 Lilas Pas Cher . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Air Max 270 Bowfin Gris . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-2021/fausse-air-max-270-ultramarine.html . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Air Max 270 React ENG . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Air Max 270 React Grise Pas Cher . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. GREENSBORO, N.C. -- J.R. Holder scored 15 points while Devin Harris and Cody Helgeland each had 12 points and six assists in leading Jacksonville past North Carolina A&T 66-49 on Saturday.Harris also had six rebounds and was 5-for-6 shooting.Helgelands 3 at the 15:10 mark gave Jacksonville a lead it wouldnt give up. He made another 3 with 10:43 to play before halftime and the Dolphins were up 19-8.North Carolina A&T (1-4) committed seven turnovers in the first nine minutes and finished the game with 16 turnovers to just eight for Jacksonville.dddddddddddd. The Dolphins had 14 assists and scored 21 points off turnovers.In the second half, Tanner Rubio made back-to-back 3s ending the Aggies 5-0 run to put the Dolphins up 48-35 with 7:52 remaining.Sam Hunt led the Aggies with 15 points and no other North Carolina A&T players scored in double figures.It was the first-ever meeting between the two teams. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen