Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

on, can they do so again? I dont think Denver have enough on offense. Peyton still has a lot of playmaking ability and he will m

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.12.2019 13:46
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick said Sunday he believes his comments to South Florida media last week?about former Cuban dictator Fidel Castro were taken out of context.What I said was I agree with the investment in education, Kaepernick said. I also agree with the investment in free universal healthcare as well as the involvement in him helping end apartheid in South Africa. I would hope that everybody agrees those things are good things. And trying to push the false narrative that I was a supporter of the oppressive things that he did is just not true.On a conference call with Miami media last week before Castros death, Kaepernick was asked about a T-shirt he wore early in his protest of racial oppression and inequality that showed Castro and Malcolm X together in 1960 with the phrase like minds think alike.Miami Herald reporter Armando Salguero, a Cuban exile, and Kaepernick went back and forth on the subject. Kaepernick pointed to Castros investment in education, leading to a high literacy rate in Cuba, as a positive outcome of his time in power. Kaepernick also said he was wearing the shirt in support of Malcolm X more than as a commentary on how he feels about Castro.All of that happened before Kaepernick and the Niners played the Dolphins on Sunday in South Florida, which has the largest Cuban population in the United States. Dolphins fans loudly booed Kaepernick as he and the 49ers offense ran onto the field for their first drive.After the Niners 10th straight loss, Kaepernick said he could understand why this community would have objections over any support of Castro, but he again said the goal of the shirt was not to show support for Castros oppression.I can understand the concern, but for me, what I said was that was a historic moment for Malcolm, Kaepernick said. Im not going to cut out pieces of Malcolms life. In 1960, when they met in Harlem, that was a historic moment -- and thats something I will always be true to what Malcolm was, what he represented, because Im not going to cut out history.Castro died Friday in Cuba, sparking an emotional reaction and celebrations in the Little Havana part of Miami over the weekend. Kaepernick called the fact that he played in South Florida two days after Castros death very unique circumstances.Before Sundays game against the Dolphins, Kaepernick again knelt during the national anthem as he has all season. After the game, he wore a Malcolm X T-shirt, as he has after other games.Ive worn many Malcolm X shirts, Kaepernick said. He was a great man and he lived the life that he talked about. He was someone that truly walked the walk, was a great leader for the African community, and was someone that I admire. Kaepernick has faced plenty of scrutiny since his protest was first noticed in August, recently getting negative reactions for his decision not to vote and then for his comments on Castro.Asked if he was worried that his message was being lost in some of those choices, Kaepernick demurred.I dont worry about people losing track of what the message is because Ive been true to the message, Kaepernick said. Im against systematic oppression and voting is a part of that system, and I have talked at length about why I believe that.Kaepernick fell to 0-6 as the 49ers starter this season but rallied his team in the fourth quarter of San Franciscos 31-24 loss Sunday.The 49ers trailed 31-14 with eight minutes left but scored twice, forced a punt and started at their 38 with 1:44 to go. Kaepernick drove them to the 6 but scrambled on the final play and was stopped at the 2 when sandwiched by Kiko Alonso and Ndamukong Suh.I could tell he was going to try to tuck it in and run, and everyone did a good job of running to the ball and stopping him, Alonso said.Alonso, ironically, is a Cuban-American. He said he was pleased to learn from relatives about the former dictators death and the resulting celebrations in Miami.I heard there were some big parties on Calle Ocho, Alonso said. I know that my father was happy.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Custom St.Louis Blues Jerseys . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. St.Louis Blues Shirts . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. https://www.cheapblues.com/ . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Blues Jerseys China . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Blues Jerseys 2020 . PAUL, Minn.Super Bowl winner Torry Holt has given us his three key areas where he feels Super Bowl 50 will be won as Carolina and Denver meet in San Francisco. Who better to preview Sundays showdown than a man who has been there, done it and won the ring - Sky Sports spoke to former NFL wide receiver Holt who has played in two Super Bowls.As part of the St Louis Rams Greatest Show on Turf, Holt played in Super Bowl XXXIV and Super Bowl XXXVI, beating the Tennessee Titans in Atlanta in Georgia in January 2000 in his rookie year. So where does Holt think the key areas lie in Sundays clash? And what battles will prove key to any victory? Super Bowl Coundown LIVE! All the build-up ahead of Super Bowl 50 CAM NEWTON v PEYTON MANNINGPeyton Manning is a future Hall of Famer, hes played 18/19 years at a very high level. He has led two franchises to Super Bowls, has tonnes of passing yards, tonnes of games. A true ambassador for the NFL.Cam Newton is a young gun, hes up and coming. He will win the MVP and hes deserved it. Newton claims MVP award Cam Newton is the NFLs MVP He can beat you with his legs, he can beat you with his arm and now he is beating people with his mind and I think, with his talent and his skillset, he can put his teams in positives situations with every play - it makes him very dangerous.Two really good quarterbacks, personalties are extreme. Peyton is a more traditional and a conservative type of guy and Cam is the new era of athlete. Both are outstanding players.If Peyton decides to move on and retire I think the game is in great hands with Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers and Eli Manning - we are in good shape. A tale of two quarterbacks Manning and Newton have a crucial role to play, whats their story BRONCOS DEFENSEThe Denver defense has got to play really well and create turnovers. They have to tackle well too, thats an issue that is an underrated part of this game. Who is going to tackle welll?The Panthers have guys like Newton, Jonathan Stewart and Ted Ginn, guys who can make plays - you have to get those guys down on the ground and not let them get yards after the catch.dddddddddddd Von Miller (L) and DeMarcus Ware (R) are a key part of the Denver defense who Torry Holt believes will have to play well And the same thing goes for Carolina. Can they tackle well? Can they create turnovers like they have done all year?Especially in post-season, the Panthers defense has been able to create turnovers and score on those turnovers. Can they continue that?FAST STARTAll year the Panthers have got off to amazing starts, theyve been up on teams 24-0, 28-0, 31-0, 28-7. Theyve got out on teams quickly and they have the right formula when they do get out. They can run the football and eat up the clock and they can play good defense. Ted Ginn #19 and the Carolina offense have made rapid starts this season, can they do so again? I dont think Denver have enough on offense. Peyton still has a lot of playmaking ability and he will make plays but if the Panthers can get in front and keep them in long third down situations, forcing Peyton to throw long down the field, that is not his strength anymore. That plays to the Panthers advantageEmanuel Saunders and Demariyus Thomas have to have big games. Ronnie Hillman and Anderson will have to run the ball very well. The Panthers main goal will be to stop the run - if they feel they can stop the run that puts Denver in a situation to be one dimensional and I dont think Peyton is the Peyton of old and while he will make plays, it might not be the plays we are accustomed to seeing him make. Pick Six Neil Reynold on what to look out for at SB50 Also See: Super Bowl 50 countdown LIVE! Ten memorable Super Bowls 10 stars not called Peyton or Cam How to watch Super Bowl 50 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen