Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Obviously, you’d like to have long-term security

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 25.12.2019 03:22
von zhangzk • 144 Beiträge

The changes in Pittsburgh could include one of the most important members of the coaching staff.Offensive line coach Mike Munchak has “strong interest” in the Denver Broncos coaching job Womens Dre'Mont Jones Jersey , according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.聽Munchak’s adult daughter and her family live in Denver, and Munchak reportedly has an affinity for the area.The team’s level of interest in Munchak isn’t clear.Schefter points out that Munchak declined an offer to become a head coach last year. Though the team isn’t named, it’s most likely the Cardinals. Munchak withdrew from consideration at a time when the team wanted to interview him a second time, issuing a statement citing family considerations.Munchak, a Hall of Fame offensive lineman https://www.broncoslockerroom.com/authentic-drew-lock-jersey , coached the Titans from 2011 through 2013, winning 22 of 48 games. He has served as offensive line coach in Pittsburgh for the past five years, crafting a unit that had struggled for years into one of the best in the league. The Broncos have tendered defensive lineman Shelby Harris as a restricted free agent.It’s a second-round tender, which comes with a salary of $3.095 million and leaves Harris free to solicit other offers that the Broncos would have the right to match. Harris does not sound like he’s planning to move on this offseason, however.“I’m happy. It solidifies I’ll be a Bronco for at least another year Dalton Risner Jersey ,’’ Harris said, via Mike Klis of KUSA. “ and there’s mutual interest on both sides to do that. But for now, a guy who was out of football for a year, I’ll take what I can get. It’s a little financial boost for my family.”Harris was a 2017 seventh-round pick by the Raiders and played eight games for the team over two seasons. He was out of football for most of the 2016 season Womens Noah Fant Jersey , but has found a role in Denver over the last two years. He has played in all 32 games and is coming off a year with 5.5 sacks and his first career interception.That interception came at the end of a win over the Steelers and became fodder for the Antonio Brown–Ben Roethlisberger feud in Pittsburgh. The tender offer makes it likely that Harris will see Brown twice in 2019 as the wideout is expected to join the Raiders when trades can become official on Wednesday.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen