Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

serve this week [url=http://www.ther

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.12.2019 09:06
von elaine95 • 176 Beiträge

The recently retired defensive end Chris Long was in his seventh season with the Rams when they drafted Aaron Donald in 2014. He knew as soon as they started practicing together just how great Donald would be.Long told the that seeing Donald’s combination of talent and hard work at the first training camp of his career was an eye-opening experience.“We used to joke his rookie camp that he was going to be in the Hall of Fame Womens C.J. Anderson Jersey , but I kind of wasn’t joking,” Long said.Donald’s physical talents were obvious, but Long said Donald’s mental approach to the game was equally impressive.“I’ve never seen anybody work so hard, who had so much talent and play so violent and play with such tenacity,” he said. “This guy would fight you on the field at the drop of a hat, and I respect that about him, and outworks everybody. I would be the last person in the film room usually at the end of camp Dominique Easley Jersey , and I would go in there and watch tape once everybody was at home. I started going in there an opening the door and turning the lights on to find my pen or notebook, and he was in there every night.”Long saw a lot during his 11-year career, but Donald was unique. The Seattle Seahawks will face the NFC West-leading Los Angeles Rams minus running back Chris Carson and guard D.J. Fluker.Carson is out with a hip injury that bothered him last week, while Fluker is sidelined by a calf injury. Fluker’s absence is notable given that he won’t have an opportunity to back up his criticism of the Rams’ toughness following the Seahawks’ 33-31 loss to Los Angeles at Seattle last month.The Miami Dolphins are down three starters on the offensive line against the Green Bay Packers, including both starting tackles.Left tackle Laremy Tunsil has knee and ankle injuries, while right tackle Ja’Wuan James has a knee injury. They were questionable coming into Sunday.Guard Ted Larsen was doubtful with a neck injury.For the Packers, receiver Randall Cobb is inactive again after a setback with his hamstring injury this week in practice. Green Bay also placed Geronimo Allison on injured reserve this week http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-ndamukong-suh-jersey , so rookies Marquez Valdes-Scantling and Equanimeous St. Brown will play bigger roles in the offense.Packers starting right tackle Bryan Bulaga is active after being listed as questionable with a knee injury.Here are the inactives for Sunday’s Week 10 games:MIAMI-GREEN BAYDolphins: QB Ryan Tannehill, OL Ted Larsen, T Ja’Wuan James, DE Jonathan Woodard, T Laremy Tunsil, TE Durham Smythe, DE Charles Harris.Packers: QB Tim Boyle John Franklin-Myers Jersey , WR Randall Cobb, CB Kevin King, CB Will Redmond, S Ibraheim Campbell, OL Alex Light.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen