Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

pening corner of the race.Verstappens driving came under scrutiny at Spa-Francorchamps after he defended position from Raikkonen

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.12.2019 14:59
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Kimi Raikkonen says Formula One is not a safe environment for drivers seeking revenge after Max Verstappen revealed he had been more aggressive at the Belgian Grand Prix as a result of what happened in the opening corner of the race.Verstappens driving came under scrutiny at Spa-Francorchamps after he defended position from Raikkonen by pulling a late blocking move on the Ferrari driver under braking for Les Combes. The Dutch driver later revealed the move had been in reaction to a first corner collision with the two Ferrari drivers, saying if Turn 1 hadnt happened, I wouldnt have been so aggressive and pushed Raikkonen out like that.Speaking on Thursday in Monza, Raikkonen said he has nothing against Verstappen but was worried about the mindset of the 18-year-old Red Bull driver.Obviously everybody is allowed to say what they feel like, and I have nothing personally against him, its just certain things in my view are not correct, Raikkonen said. I dont have much interest in going into it, but if somebody says during the race he did something because of what happened in the first corner and its payback, then I dont think this is the correct sport to purposefully start doing payback for something that has happened.It can end up in a very bad way and, yes, people make mistakes, everybody has made mistakes, but that happens to all of us and you just have to accept it. Its not the place to start acting silly and paying back something that has happened.Raikkonen also revealed Vettel apologised to him for the first corner collision, which saw Raikkonen caught between Vettel turning into the corner and Verstappen trying to go up the inside.It was an unfortunate thing. There was not really an awful lot to discuss. Seb obviously said sorry and I said OK but it wasnt ideal for any of us three to be involved but thats how it goes sometimes. For sure next time we try to give a bit more room, but its gone now. Air Max 270 Black Wholesale . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Wholesale Air Max Plus Tn Ultra . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-max-plus-shoes.html . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Kyrie Irving Shoes Wholesale .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Wholesale Lebron James Shoes . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. DETROIT (4-4) at MINNESOTA (5-2)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE -- Vikings by 6RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Lions 3-4-1, Vikings 5-2SERIES RECORD -- Vikings lead 71-36-2LAST MEETING -- Vikings beat Lions 28-19, Oct. 25, 2015LAST WEEK -- Lions lost to Texans 20-13; Vikings lost to Bears 20-10AP PRO32 RANKING -- Lions No. 17, Vikings No. 8LIONS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (21), RUSH (27), PASS (16).LIONS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (23), RUSH (17), PASS (19).VIKINGS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (31), RUSH (31), PASS (28).VIKINGS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (2), RUSH (8) PASS (4).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Vikings have won 16 of last 18 at home vs. Lions, losing only in 2011 and 2014. ... Lions have lost all four games by seven points or fewer and total of 18 points. ... Lions QB Matthew Stafford has thrown five interceptions in 12 career games vs. Vikings but been sacked 39 times for total of 274 yards lost. ... Stafford has nine TD passes without interception and cumulative 115.0 passer rating over last four games. ... Lions DE Ezekiel Ansah has 4+ sacks and two forced fumbles in last four games vs. Vikings. ... Lions bacckup RB Zach Zenner is native of Eagan, Minnesota, about 15 miles southeast of U.ddddddddddddS. Bank Stadium. ... Pat Shurmur takes over as offensive coordinator for Vikings after resignation of Norv Turner. Offense has not turned over ball in three home games. ... Vikings have allowed 104 points, fewest at seven-game mark for franchise since 1977, when they gave up 91. ... Vikings have fourth-worst sacks-per-pass-play rate in league, taking 11 sacks over last two games while scoring only 10 points in each. ... Vikings WR Stefon Diggs scored first career TD vs. Lions last year. ... Vikings DE Everson Griffen has 7+ sacks in past seven games against Lions. ... Fantasy Tip: Lions RB Theo Riddick had season-high 19 touches and 133 total yards vs. Texans. Diggs was targeted career-high 13 times last week, totaling 76 yards and score on eight receptions.---AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL coverage on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen