Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

and what worked during qualifying, and Rooney was very good in that.Thats the type of headache you want to have. Harry Kane (lef

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.12.2019 14:58
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Thierry Henry has insisted Wayne Rooney must go to Euro 2016 with England this summer, but believes the captain is no longer a guaranteed starter for his country. The Sky Sports pundit considers Rooney to be an important part of Roy Hodgsons squad, but the form of other strikers means he is no longer guaranteed a place in the starting XI, at least not as the main striker.I dont even know why there was a question of him going to the Euros or not, Henry told Sky Sports Now. Now the question is if he is going to start. Should he start? Play on the left? Play behind the striker? Marcus Rashford has scored seven goals in 13 appearances for Manchester United You cant also deny that there is an understanding with [Harry] Kane and Dele Alli. Is Alli going to play No 10 with Kane and whoever is on the wing? Its a tough one, because you dont want [Rooney] on the wings anymore, that is for sure.Rooney has 51 goals for the national team. He is their leader, they respect him, so he needs to be in and around the squad.Now there is a Tottenham influence in the team so do you want to go with that or change it? [Hodgson] knows whats working and what worked during qualifying, and Rooney was very good in that.Thats the type of headache you want to have. Harry Kane (left) and Jamie Vardy are the Premier Leagues top two goal scorers this season Henry believes the tournament may come too soon for Marcus Rashford to be considered for an England call-up, despite his impressive run of form at Manchester United with seven goals in 13 appearances in all competitions this season.The former France international said some experience at youth international level would benefit the 18-year-old.First and foremost I would like to say Im a big fan of the kid, Henry said. I like the way he plays, hes direct, he thinks about his movement, hes always in the box. Marcus Rashford and Wayne Rooney But I think there is a path. Before I went to the national team I went in with the Under-21s, I played a tournament with the Under-18s and I went to the Under-20 World Cup.There is a way to do it, then you have guys like [Michael] Owen and Rooney that will just go through because theyre special and went on to prove it was right.I think it will do [Rashford] good to have a tournament with the U21s or U19s or whatever its going to be. But, I also think, if someone is injured, is he going to be the next one on the list? Who knows... Also See: Henrys Arsenal assessment Weekend football questions WATCH: Beckham in virtual reality Who needs victory most? Heat Jerseys 2020 . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Duncan Robinson Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. https://www.cheapheatonline.com/117h-chris-bosh-jersey-heat.html . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. James Johnson Jersey . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Kelly Olynyk Jersey . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Damien Oliver has failed to add to his Group One tally during the Melbourne spring carnival but heads to his home state of Western Australia with the chance to win his first Railway Stakes.Oliver has won more than 100 Group One races and rides Mackintosh in the $1 million Railway Stakes (1600m) at Ascot on Saturday, chasing his first elite-level win this season.Oliver missed the Cox Plate meeting and Derby Day at Flemington becasue of a 20-meeting reckless riding suspension which cost him the ride on Flying Artie who won the Group One Coolmore Stud Stakes.Mackintosh has been well-performed in the eastern states this spring, winning the Group Two Theo Marks Stakes (1300m) first-up beefore finishing third in the Group One Epsom Handicap (1600m) at Randwick.ddddddddddddHe then finished a close fifth in the Group One Cantala Stakes over 1600m at Flemington and has 54kg in Saturdays Railway.Mackintoshs weight is at the low-end of Olivers range.But Ill do it, Oliver said.I think hes a great chance, so 54 I can do. But thats about my lowest.Oliver, 44, has been based in Melbourne since he was an apprentice but hails from Western Australia and has had a number of rides in the Railway, one of Perths biggest races.Id love to win it, he said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen