Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

gue Reigning champion Gary Anderson has started the season with two defeats after missing the opening night through illness and

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.12.2019 14:56
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Michael van Gerwen has warned Michael Smith that he needs to learn how to compete with the big boys ahead of their Premier League clash. World No 1 Van Gerwen takes on Smith this Thursday night in Aberdeen, live on Sky Sports, and last years beaten finalist will be seeking his third win of the season against the Premier League newcomer.After a torrid start to the campaign, Smith picked up his first point in last weeks draw with Dave Chisnall. Van Gerwen believes the 25-year-old has received a harsh introduction to life on the road with 10 of the sports finest players, but will show no mercy towards the St Helens man. This is a big learning curve for him but you need to learn the hard way. Michael van Gerwen I think Im doing well but I need to make sure that I take the two points against Michael, said Van Gerwen. Hes a fantastic player but hes struggling a bit on this stage and I need to take advantage of that.Hes a talented player but he needs to have the same attitude as me. This is a big learning curve for him but you need to learn the hard way. I did that and if you dont youll never learn what its like with the big boys. Michael Smith has revealed his relief after opening his account in the competition Smith insists his first point has lifted the pressure off his shoulders and intends to enjoy his latest showdown with Van Gerwen.I can relax now that Ive finally got a point on board and now Im aiming to get the two points, said the former World Youth Champion. Ill be a massive underdog against Michael and Ive got nothing to lose.Ive played him loads of times and Ive beaten him before, and hes battered me too! If Im up there enjoying myself, anything can happen and my darts will go in. I want to have fun, hit big scores and checkouts.Im learning every day, even when Im practising, and Im trying to be more consistent on television. Gary Anderson is yet to pick up a point in the Premier League Reigning champion Gary Anderson has started the season with two defeats after missing the opening night through illness and will next face Raymond van Barneveld in front of his home fans.I knew how tough the Premier League was going to be this year and so far Ive not picked up the points but Ill be giving it my best this week, said The Flying Scotsman.I need to start getting some points under my belt because you dont want to be eliminated and the pressure will start to build in the next few weeks.Watch night four of the Premier League in Aberdeen on Thursday, from 7pm on Sky Sports. Also See: Sky Live: PL night four Wright ready for Scottish clash WATCH: Barneys nine-darter Sky Bets darts odds Chicago Blackhawks Pro Shop . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. https://www.cheapblackhawks.com/ . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Stitched Blackhawks Jerseys . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. The International Olympic Committee is looking at a new test for gene doping, although it wont be used at the Rio de Janeiro Games, the IOCs medical and scientific director said.The new test -- developed in Australia to identify if an athlete is artificially adjusting their DNA to enhance performance -- is not yet in use at a World Anti-Doping Agency-accredited laboratory, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press.But the new procedure, when and if approved by WADA, will be used to test samples from the Rio Olympics after the games to see if any athletes were gene doping, Budgett said.The samples collected in Rio will at some point be tested for gene doping (after the games), but we have a principle, we will not put in place a test that hasnt actually been used yet by a WADA-accredited laboratory, Budgett said in a phone interview.The IOC can re-test doping samples up to 10 years after an Olympics, enabling it to catch drug cheats who evaded detection at the time when new testing methods become available.The gene doping test is designed to detect if cheats are injeecting synthetic genes which cause the body to produce more of the naturally-occurring hormone EPO, which in turn boosts the bodys ability to carry more oxygen in its blood.ddddddddddddThere is already a test to pick up if athletes are directly injecting EPO, the substance at the heart of the Lance Armstrong doping scandal in cycling. This test is designed to pick up if subtle changes have been made to DNA to make the body produce the extra EPO.There had been reports that the IOC was going to introduce the gene doping test to its program at next months Rio Games. But the test isnt ready yet, Budgett said late Thursday from Rio.We will absolutely not experiment at the Olympic Games. We will use tests that are validated by WADA and for which the reference material is available, Budgett said. As I understand it, Im told the reference material for this new gene doping EPO test is not available yet. So, when it is, then the testing will be done. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen