Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Well, I always knew I wanted to be a football player.

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 14.12.2019 02:58
von zhangzk • 144 Beiträge

John DeFilippo has re-emerged in Jacksonville. Which obviously means that Jacksonville could emerge as a contender for Eagles quarterback Nick Foles.DeFilippo Womens Joe Flacco Jersey , the quarterbacks coach during the Super Bowl run that saw Foles become the MVP of the league’s championship game, knows Foles well, and has had success with him. With Blake Bortles clearly on the outs, the Jags will be looking — and DeFilippo will surely be lobbying for Foles.For a team that has the talent to contend, a quarterback like Foles could be the answer, especially in light of his views on the importance of relationships and teamwork. The question becomes whether the Jaguars can finagle Foles’ rights, whether it happens through the free agency process or by a trade with the Eagles.If it’s the latter, the Eagles surely would be happy to comply. They’d love to steer Foles out of the division (the Giants and Washington may be interested), and they won’t see the Jaguars in a regular-season setting until 2022. Whether it’s Jacksonville, Miami, Cincinnati, Denver Joe Flacco Jersey White , or someone else in the AFC, the Eagles would like nothing more than the ensure that Foles won’t resurface in the NFC East.Maybe that’s where the compromise could happen. Even though it would be an unenforceable side agreement that could get the Eagles in trouble (if anyone were to blab about it), the Eagles and Foles could agree on a wink-nod basis to let Foles walk away as a free agent if he makes it clear that he won’t roll in either direction on I-95 but instead head to a team with which the Eagles doesn’t directly compete. It’s widely been believed that Peyton Manning has resisted taking a TV analyst job because he doesn’t want to have to analyze his brother, Eli. What has widely been believed is now being officially reported.Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports reports, citing two unnamed sources close to Peyton Manning, that he passed on the chance to become the lead analyst for because this year’s schedule includes a pair of Giants games.Although there’s no guarantee Eli will actually be playing quarterback for the Giants come Week Nine vs. the Cowboys or Week 14 at the Eagles, Peyton also is reportedly hesitant to analyze/criticize any of his former teammates.“If he ever decides [] is something he wants to do, it’s going to be after Eli has finished his career and he gets a little bit further from his era of playing and maybe some of his teammates have moved on, too,” one of the unnamed sources told Robinson. “It would have been a tough position for him this season, with the Giants [and Broncos] being on the schedule. There is a lot of loyalty there for him and I don’t think he’d ever want to be in a position where he’d be conflicted about his analysis. It just wouldn’t have been a comfortable situation this year.”Peyton Manning basically said that last month, when he explained his thought process at the Manning Passing Academy.“It’s great to have someone that you’re so close to Womens Courtland Sutton Jersey , that you feel invested in, to watch [Eli] play and compete,” Peyton Manning said, via Robinson. “I know when Eli stops playing, it will be different, because when you have a brother, you feel a part of it. I pull hard for Eli. I keep up with the coaches, guys like Adam Gase, who I played for, [and] players, like Emmanuel Sanders and Von Miller, that I played with. Anybody that you have a connection to Womens Von Miller Jersey , you feel that connection when you watch him play in person or on TV. So I’ve been real proud of Eli and I’m looking forward to watching him play this year.”It’s one thing for Peyton to wait until Eli and Sanders and Miller stop playing; if Peyton plans to resist becoming a broadcaster until Gase is done coaching, Peyton could be waiting a while.Regardless, Peyton is willing to wait — even if it means that the networks won’t wait for him. (Spoiler: They will.) He added another quote last month that could be interpreted as a backhanded slap at the football focus during his playing career of a former quarterback who has quickly mastered the craft of analyzing games.“I saw where Tony Romo said that he always knew that he wanted to be a broadcaster,” Peyton said last month, via Robinson. “That’s all I knew. I was all-in on that job. I didn’t think about anything else while I was playing. And I think that’s a good way to be. I think you’ve got to be all-in on what you’re doing.”For Peyton, the networks will be ready whenever he’s ready to go all-in. And whenever he says the word, one or more of those networks will be ready to go all-in on Peyton, turning upside down if need be whatever arrangements they currently have to accommodate someone who many believe will instantly become as good as anyone who has ever done the job, if not better.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen