Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ball. You really want to be able to flight your ball because you really dont want to be curving it down on that crosswind downwi

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 12.12.2019 12:34
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Chris Kirk shot an 8-under 63 on Thursday to take a one-stroke lead in the OHL Classic at Mayakoba.Kirk had four birdies on each nine in his bogey-free round on Mayakobas Greg Norman-designed El Camaleon course.I dont think anybodys comforts really that high, Kirk said. I definitely drove the ball well today. Just trying to stick to my sort of go to shot and hit draws out there for the most part. Its definitely intimidating off the tee a little bit, but thankfully I hit a lot of good ones today.The former University of Georgia player has two top-10 finishes in three starts in the new PGA Tour season, opening with a tie for eighth at Silverado and tying for second in Mississippi. He tied for 61st last week in Las Vegas, closing with rounds of 75 and 74.I just played pretty terrible over the weekend in Vegas, but I think I was just a little bit tired, Kirk said. So thankfully, I came and took Monday and Tuesday completely off and didnt touch a club and just tried to relax, and now I feel kind of re-energized and ready to play again. No, I definitely wasnt expecting to shoot 63 today, but happy I did.He won the last of his four PGA Tour titles in 2015.Ben Crane, Camilo Villegas and Gary Woodland were tied for second at 64.This is a very tight golf course, Crane said. After maybe 10 to 15 yards of rough on each side, its just jungle, right? When you get some crosswinds, youve got to hit solid tee shots and youve got to really control your ball. You really want to be able to flight your ball because you really dont want to be curving it down on that crosswind downwind, right, because its going to curve so much.Mexicos Abraham Ancer bogeyed the final hole for a 65.Its huge. Its awesome playing in Mexico in front of my people, said Ancer, a former University of Oklahoma player. I dont want to get ahead of myself and I obviously want to play well, but it would be awesome to finish up there at the end of the tournament.NCAA champion Aaron Wise also was 65 along with Webb Simpson, Scott Piercy, Kevin Streelman and Nicholas Lindheim.Jim Furyk had a double bogey in a 74 in his first round of the season.Defending champion Graeme McDowell opened with a 75. Fake Blues Jerseys . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. St.Louis Blues Shirts . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. https://www.cheapblues.com/ . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. St.Louis Blues Gear . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Cheap Blues Jerseys . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. HIGH POINT, N.C. -- Andre Fox scored 20 points on 7-of-12 shooting and High Point held off UNC Greensboro 63-57 on Friday night to open the High Point University Classic.Miles Bowman Jr. scored 12 points, Jamal Wright added 11 and the Panthers (2-1) never trailed.Wrights 3-pointer early in the second half sparked a 9-0 run in which Austin White also hit a 3 and the Panthers led 44-34. Fox followed up his steal with a one-handed dunk and the Panthers were up 55-42 with 6:39 left. Diante BBaldwins 3-pointer with 21 seconds to go pulled the Spartans (1-2) to within 57-61, but they got no closer.ddddddddddddWright had five points, four assists and a steal to help High Point take a 26-23 halftime lead.Baldwin scored 17 points for UNC Greensboro and Francis Alonso added 11.Navy and North Dakota State are also playing in the round-robin HPU Classic. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen