Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

und on Saturday:Drink about 20 cups of tea maybe. My mum, sister and my niece are over, so Ill probably be playing Top Trumps wi

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 12.12.2019 12:32
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

TROON, Scotland --?Andrew Johnston, Beef to friends and fans alike, had the Royal Troon galleries in the palm of his hand during this years Open Championship.The 27-year-old, who finished in 8th place in just his second Open appearance, plays with an infectious passion and will long be remembered in these parts as much for his broad grin as his game.He also brought a welcome energy to the interview room. Here are the best lines from golfs new comedian in chief.Andrew Beef Johnston on ...... Thursdays double-bogey on the 4th:I was just in the rough down the right and I hit the most pure shank Ive ever hit. I havent hit one since I was like 12 years old, and I lost the ball. I was like, Whered that come from?... how he got his nickname:Its a bad story. When I was a kid, if Id grow my hair out, Im a quarter Jamaican so it goes curly. So one of my friends said, Look at your head, it looks like a big bit of beef. Youve got a beef head. And it just stuck.... killing time before his round on Saturday:Drink about 20 cups of tea maybe. My mum, sister and my niece are over, so Ill probably be playing Top Trumps with my niece this afternoon. She hammered me on that yesterday, so I want to get her back.... support from his 5-year-old niece:I can hear her shouting out Uncle Beef now nearly every hole, and today she came out with Beef to the rescue! She cracks me up.... support from the fans:?I did an interview with Sky Sports [on Friday] and they said, What are you going to eat tonight? I said, Caesar salad. Then had this one kid screaming, Caesar salad! at me for the first six holes. It was funny!... his what he actually ate on Friday night:?It was a 10-inch pizza. It wasnt that big. It wasnt like a 20-inch, Win a T-shirt if you finish it type of thing.... his weight:I have no idea. You want to pick me up?!... his bushy beard:My girlfriends not happy. She was all like, Yeah, yeah, I love it. And all of a sudden she was like, Oh, look at it, its getting a bit long. Im like, Its too late now!... being called by his real name:Only when my mum and girlfriend are angry. When Ive done something wrong, its like, Andrew! Get here! I know Im in trouble then.... his reception at Troon on Sunday:It was incredible. I was speechless. Down the 1st shocked me. When I got to the green and I holed the putt, it was just absolutely crazy in there. And coming down to 18, Ill remember it forever.... the secret to good golf:Just have fun, man. Just play with your mates. You see it at my golf club. People want to play and practice and get their handicaps down. Theyve had a hard week at work and they want to go out and have a few beers on the course. And I dont think thats a bad thing either. As long as everyones playing and having fun in their own way, I think thats what youve got to do.Admit it. Beef is your new favourite golfer. Balenciaga Shoes Clearance . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Fake Yeezy Boost 380 Cheap . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. http://www.fakeyeezyscheap.com/wholesale-jordan-1.html . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Cheap Air Max 97 China . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Cheap Vans Shoes China .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. The Seattle Seahawks could go into their Week 12 matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers without two starters in their secondary: safety Earl Thomas and cornerback DeShawn Shead.Both players are dealing with first-degree hamstring strains, coach Pete Carroll said during his weekly appearance on the Brock and Salk show on 710 ESPN Seattle.Those are usually 10 to 14 days, so well see what happens, Carroll said.Thomas suffered the injury running downfield on a deep ball that ended up being intercepted by Seahawks cornerback?Richard Sherman in the third quarter versus the Philadelphia Eagles. Sheads injury occurred during practice over the weekend. He tried to play in Sundays game, but he was pulled after the first series.Thomas, a five-time Pro Bowler, has never missed a game in his NFL career. If he cant play Sunday, Steven Terrell will start in his plaace.dddddddddddd Shead has started every game this season. Jeremy Lane would replace him.Meanwhile, running back?Thomas Rawls is a little banged up after playing 40 snaps against the Eagles. Carroll said the Seahawks will take care of Rawls during the week, but hell be ready to start against the Bucs.And the Seahawks could get defensive end Michael Bennett back for Sundays game. Bennett has been sidelined since injuring his knee in Week 7.Hes trying. Hes going for it this week, Carroll said.Carroll said the Seahawks wont have a timetable on running back C.J. Prosise for a couple weeks, but he confirmed that Prosise fractured his scapula. Surgery is not required, but Prosise will be sidelined for an extended period of time. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen