Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ll played well, especially given that it has already faced the tough defenses of LSU, Michigan State and Michigan.Weve played ag

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 10.12.2019 03:36
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

MADISON, Wis. -- Wisconsin running back Dare Ogunbowale didnt stray far from football during his teams bye week.The senior watched every game he could on TV while spending time at home with his family and friends. He seemed interested in one team in particular, No. 2 Ohio State.Ogunbowale gets to see the Buckeyes in person Saturday night when they visit Camp Randall Stadium for a primetime showdown against the eighth-ranked Badgers.The defense looks athletic, Ogunbowale said Monday.But perhaps slightly vulnerable, at least for the high standards set by the Buckeyes, who beat Indiana 38-17 last week.Indiana stayed within a touchdown of Ohio State until late in the third quarter, and threw for 182 yards and two touchdowns at the Horseshoe.Wisconsin (4-1, 1-1 Big Ten), though, runs a completely different offense. The Badgers are out to push people around in the running game and dominate the line of scrimmage.Its always tough to watch offenses that do a lot of things differently from you, Ogunbowale said. But at the same time, we saw that Indiana played hard and they had success.The rested Badgers are coming off their first loss of the season , two weeks ago at Michigan. Wisconsin has a defense that can go big play-for-big play with Ohio State, even with outside linebacker Vince Biegel sidelined with a foot injury.But the Badgers could use more production out of their running game.Senior tailback Corey Clement is averaging 3.9 yards a carry, 2 yards less than his career average. He has missed a game because of a sore ankle, and backup running backs Taiwan Deal and Bradrick Shaw have been hurt, too.Injuries have sidelined two left guards, forcing coach Paul Chryst to shuffle the interior of his line.Yet Wisconsin has still played well, especially given that it has already faced the tough defenses of LSU, Michigan State and Michigan.Weve played against good teams, but thats no excuse, said Ogunbowale.The passing game is a work in progress with freshman Alex Hornibrook scheduled to make just his third career start.In Ogunbowale, Hornibrook has an experienced third-down back and effective check-down option. But the 5-foot-11 Clement has the potential to break away on any run.Hes a perfect back for their offense, Ohio State defensive coordinator Greg Schiano said, and theyve had a long line of them.Chryst coached a few stellar backs during an earlier stint at Wisconsin as offensive coordinator, including Montee Ball and P.J. Hill. Hed love to get a few more explosive plays out of Clement, Ogunbowale and his other backs.I think there (have) been a few instances where weve been trying to take the explosive run instead of just taking whats there, Chryst said. And I think the explosive runs are byproducts of just doing your job well, and then you break a tackle and it ends up increasing.---AP Sports Writer Mitch Stacy in Columbus, Ohio contributed to this story.---Online:College Football: http://collegefootball.ap.org---Follow Genaro Armas at: https://twitter.com/GArmasAP Air Force 1 Off-White Outlet . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Air Force 1 Grey Outlet . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/ . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Air Force 1 Online . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Air Force 1 2020 .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. LONDON -- Andy Murray is OK with Tim Henman having the hill. He just wants the Grand Slams.Murray was asked Friday about whether hed like to see Henman Hill, the famous grassy bank at the All England Club, renamed after him.Yeah, Tim can have it, Murray said, smiling.The world No. 2 Murray will bid for a third major title when he faces?Milos Raonic?on Sunday (9 a.m. ET on ESPN & WatchESPN) after a routine win?over?Tomas Berdych?in Fridays Wimbledon semifinals.The Scot is good friends with his fellow Briton Henman but is so comfortable in his own skin he doesnt need to see his name on a pile of earth outside Court No. 1 at the All England Club -- even though some have already tried to dub it Murray Mound.Thats fine. Its not that important to me, he added.While Henman failed to get past the semifinal stage at Wimbledon four times, Murray is now into his third final here.Victory against Raonic would bring him his second title, having ended Britains 77-year wait for aa male singles champion at Wimbledon by beating Novak Djokovic in the 2013 final.dddddddddddd.Ive seen the end of the Wimbledon win, the last game and a few clips but have never sat down and watched the whole thing, Murray told the BBC.It would mean a lot to win it again. I know how hard these events are to win. The first time it was a huge, huge relief and I didnt enjoy it maybe as much as I could.Murray goes into a major final for the first time as favourite but said it wont make any difference.Its the first time Ill play a Slam final against someone that isnt?Roger [Federer]?or Novak, so thats different, he added in his news conference.But you never know how anyones going to deal with the pressures of a Slam final. I just have to go out there and concentrate on my side [and] do what I can to prepare well for it and see what happens. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen