Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Cze

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 09.12.2019 08:53
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Luke Rockhold wants his middleweight title back and he sees his fight with Ronaldo Jacare Souza at UFC Melbourne as the fast-track to becoming a three-time world champion.The 31-year-old American will fight Souza on November 26 at Rod Laver Arena in a rematch of a 2011 bout when Rockhold claimed his first middleweight title via unanimous decision in the pre-UFC Strikeforce competition.Hes looking to repeat that victory - then go after the belt he lost to Michael Bisping at UFC 199 when the Brit shocked him with a first round technical knockout.Ideal scenario? I go beat Jacare and then I go get my title back and become a three-time world champion, Rockhold told AAP.I know we have a history there and we had a good fight but I have gotten stronger and while he has gotten more confident and is a good technician I dont think he has improved a lot since then.I see it being a good fight and me putting him away in the third or fourth round.A win over Souza, who is the UFCs No.3 ranked middleweight, would see Rockhold loom as a contender for either a rematch with Bisping or a title fight with fellow American Dan Henderson, depending on who wins that pairs bout at UFC 204, on October 8 in Manchester.Rockhold, who has only lost two fights out of 16 since 2008, is still seething at the Bisping loss and the way he mentally prepared for the fight, which came six months after he took the middleweight title from the previously undefeated Chris Weidman (13-1) via TKO.A lot of people were discounting Michael and I bought into that too much, Rockhold said.It got into my head and I disrespected my opponent and s**t happened - but you know, lesson learned.Each time I have lost I have come back and won world titles ... and you know my knee is better now and I have my left kick back under me.I dont wish anything good for Michael, and Dan Henderson is a good friend of mine - so I hope he wins and then maybe IlI fight him for the belt. Kurt Miller Jersey . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Darren Daulton Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. https://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.us/1471r-john-cangelosi-jersey-marlins.html . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Kyle Keller Jersey .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Jordan Holloway Jersey . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. SUNDERLAND, England -- David Moyes was hired to take charge of Sunderland as Sam Allardyces successor on Saturday, returning to Premier League management two years after being fired by Manchester United.Moyes signed a four-year contract less than 24 hours after Sunderland announced Allardyces departure to become England manager. Allardyce secured Sunderlands Premier League status after inheriting a struggling team last October but the northeast club doesnt want to be in regular relegation battles.It is our aim to become a better, stronger and more stable football club, Sunderland chairman Ellis Short said. With a manager of Davids caliber and experience at the helm, we have a fantastic opportunity to begin looking upwards, rather than downwards every season.The 53-year-old Moyes has a managerial career to rebuild at Sunderland after three disappointing years.The Scots relative success at Everton from 2002-13 earned him the high-profile job at United after Alex Fergussons retirement.dddddddddddd But Moyes was fired 10 months into a six-year contract after missing out on Champions League qualification.Moyes next headed to Spain but he was dismissed by Real Sociedad last November after a poor start to the season. Now Moyes is hoping for another period of stability in his dugout at Sunderland.I have taken over a big British club, with a great support and Im looking forward to working in the Premier League again, Moyes said. I look forward to continuing the good work done by Sam.Sunderland said it had been pursuing Moyes for almost five years.I have spoken with him on many occasions and I have always been hugely impressed, Short said. He was my number one managerial target for the last five appointments, but his desire to honor existing contracts meant we were not able to bring him to Sunderland previously. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen