Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

tend the shootout fell short when he was stopped by Bruins goalie Anton Khudobin. Skinner also was turned away by Khudobin on a

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 09.12.2019 08:51
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- Hue Jackson tapped his right hand on the side of the podium as he tried to find a way to describe being 0-12 in his first season as the Cleveland Browns coach. As he spoke, his eyes started to well up and his voice broke ever so slightly.Being 0-12 is probably ... the hardest thing ever, Jackson said after the teams 12th loss in 12 games, 27-13 to the New York Giants.Jackson quickly composed himself, but this was the first real sign of emotion that the coach has shown in a long season. The more he spoke, the more it was evident that every loss is taking a piece out of him.Its been a long 12 weeks, Jackson said. Sundays news conference started about 20 to 30 minutes late.Jackson said he simply had a regular postgame assessment with management that went long, and he said he is not worried about his job.Im going to be here, he said. But he also said hes going through something hes never experienced.I dont like losing, Jackson said. I never have and never will. Ive had my butt kicked up enough over my shoulders enough this season that I really dont need my butt kicked anymore.The Browns are every bit of their record. Opponents have not scored fewer than 24 points in a game. The Browns have started three quarterbacks and had seven different players throw a pass. The past four games, the offense has scored 10, 7, 9 and 13 points.Jackson would not second-guess his decision to gut the roster -- he called it a reboot --?and load it with rookies. When Sundays game started, 18 of the teams 53 players were rookies.Im not going to get into all that, Jackson said. None of that matters right now. We have the team we have, and Im just going to keep coaching the heck out of them.As he has done all season, Jackson said the responsibility and blame is his. But he also said that given the roster and the events of the season, everything has to go perfectly for the Browns to win.And its not going to be perfect, he said.The players stand behind Jackson, saying he has maintained the same attitude with them all season.It is hard on everybody, quarterback Josh McCown said. It is really frustrating because you see the effort put in every week and the way that everybody (is working) and the way that coach Jackson is leading the team and the energy that he brings, no matter what our record says.A week ago, after the Browns loss to the Steelers, Jackson spoke extra long in the locker room. On Sunday, Jackson spoke long with management.I think its tough to be in the situation were in because everybody wants an answer, he said. Its this, its that, its exactly this. Well, Im not going to give you an answer. What it is, is coach Jackson. When the season started, Jackson said the Browns would win by hook or by crook.It hasnt happened, but Jackson said he believes his players have not quit, and he believes this struggle will not last.I told our players, and I mean this and Im going to tell all of you: This will be the last time, this year, that we ever feel the way we feel, he said. I know that in my heart. I know that without question.With a bye coming and games remaining against Cincinnati, at Buffalo, against San Diego and at Pittsburgh, Jackson said theres four opportunities to win, theres another four opportunities to lose.Battered and emotional as he is, Jackson still has not lost all of his bravado.Youre going to get us, you better get us now, he said. And Im not feeling like this next year. There is no way. Fake Yeezy . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Yeezy For Sale . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. https://www.wholesaleyeezyauthentic.com/ . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale Yeezy Authentic .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Yeezy Shoes . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. DETROIT -- Aleksander Barkov scored on a breakaway 2:04 into overtime, lifting Florida to a 2-1 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Thursday night and giving interim coach Tom Rowe his first victory with the Panthers.Florida, playing its second game with Rowe, had lost its last two games. Detroit was 3-0-1 after losing four straight and nine of 11.The Red Wings went ahead 1:23 into the game when Henrik Zetterberg scored on their first shot, ending a six-game drought. But they struggled on offense the rest of the night.Floridas Vincent Trocheck had a goal negated late in the opening period when Detroit coach Jeff Blashill challenged that Panthers defenseman Jason Demers was offside. Demers made up for it by scoring with 1:45 left in the first, pulling the Panthers into a tie on a shot that was redirected off Detroit defenseman Danny DeKeyser.BLUES 5, LIGHTNING 4ST. LOUIS -- Vladimir Tarasenko scored three goals and Kevin Shattenkirk added two as St. Louis earned its third straight win.The Blues have won six straight at home. Jake Allen made 22 saves while improving to 12-3-3.Tampa Bay lost its season-high fourth consecutive game.Tarasenko, who leads the team with 13 goals, recorded his fourth career hat trick. He scored twice in the games opening 9:37 to stake his team to a 2-0 lead.Cedric Paquette scored twice for the Lightning, who have been outscored 19-9 during their four-game skid. Nikita Kucherov and Tyler Johnson also scored.SABRES 4, RANGERS 3BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Jack Eichel scored two goals in the third period, and the Sabres earned their second straight victory.Buffalos winning streak coincides with the return of Eichel, who missed the first 21 games with a high ankle sprain. The 20-year-old center had a goal and an assist in Buffalos 5-4 win in Ottawa on Tuesday and has recorded a point in seven straight games dating to last season.Johan Larsson and Brian Gionta also scored for Buffalo. Anders Nilsson made 22 saves while subbing for starting goaltender Robin Lehner, who is day to day with a hip injury.Ryan McDonagh, Rick Nash and Marc Staal scored for the Rangers, and Henrik Lundqvist made 30 saves.PENGUINS 6, STARS 2PITTSBURGH -- Sidney Crosby had a goal and two assists, leading the Penguins to the win.Crosby scored his league-leading 16th goal in the second period and assisted on Conor Shearys sixth as Pittsburgh scoored three goals in the final 4 minutes.dddddddddddd Eric Fehrs third of the season was the 100th of his career and Patric Hornqvists seventh came on the power play.Marc-Andre Fleury made 33 saves for Pittsburgh. Fleury, who won for the first time in five starts, has six wins in his last nine home games.Tyler Seguin and Devin Shore scored for Dallas. Antti Niemi, playing in his 400th career game, stopped 34 shots.The Stars have lost three straight and seven of their last 10.ISLANDERS 3, CAPITALS 0WASHINGTON -- Shane Prince, Brock Nelson and Jason Chimera produced three goals in less than 4 1/2 minutes of the third period, leading the Islanders to their first three-game winning streak of the season.Islanders goalie Jaroslav Halak made 38 saves for his first shutout of the season and 40th of his NHL career.New York entered with the fewest points in the Eastern Conference, including just one victory in eight road games, and was playing the second half of a back-to-back, while Washington was coming off a four-day break.But Alex Ovechkin and the Capitals went 0 for 6 on the power play, making that once-vaunted unit 0 for 10 over the teams past two games, both losses.BRUINS 2, HURRICANES 1, SOBOSTON -- Ryan Spooner and David Pastrnak scored in a shootout, lifting Boston to the win.Jeff Skinners bid to extend the shootout fell short when he was stopped by Bruins goalie Anton Khudobin. Skinner also was turned away by Khudobin on a breakaway in the closing seconds of overtime.Khudobin pumped his fists after earning his first win of the season.Torey Krug scored in the third period for Boston, and Khudobin finished with 29 saves. Pastrnak made a pair of dekes and slipped the puck past Cam Ward for the winning goal.Jacob Slavin scored in the shootout for Carolina, which lost for the fourth time in five games. Ward made 34 saves.FLYERS 3, SENATORS 2, OTOTTAWA, Ontario -- Claude Giroux scored his second goal of the game 40 seconds into overtime, sending Philadelphia to the road win.Michael Del Zotto also scored, and Steve Mason made 19 saves. The Flyers have won three in a row to improve to 12-10-3.Mike Hoffman and Ryan Dzingel scored for Ottawa, and Mike Condon made 29 saves. The Senators dropped to 14-8-2. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen