Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Three of eight head-coaching jobs went to coaches

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 06.12.2019 02:59
von zhangzk • 144 Beiträge

The 2019 hiring cycle saw the pendulum swing sharply in the direction of Sean McVay. More specifically Phillip Lindsay Jersey White , anyone who has worked with him, worked for him, and/or shared an elevator with him. with McVay connections, sort of. Two were direct — new Packers coach Matt LaFleur and new Bengals coach Zac Taylor worked for McVay in L.A. One was tenuous, but nevertheless mentioned by the Cardinals when hiring Kliff Kingsbury: He and McVay are friends.So which of them will live up to the hype? LaFleur arguably has the best team, but also the toughest task of getting through to a locker room dominated by the presence of Aaron Rodgers. Taylor has low expectations as he takes over a team that has a feel of irrelevance and mediocrity; the low bar actually gives him a great chance to overachieve, since no one expects much from the Bengals.Then there’s Kingsbury, who is essentially a crapshoot with the Cardinals. He wanted quarterback Kyler Murray Womens Phillip Lindsay Jersey , and Kingsbury got him. Now, the guy who was fired for not being good enoug in a so-so college conference has to navigate the toughest division in football.With defensive-minded Vic Fangio getting his first head-coaching job at age 60 in Denver, the Broncos’ performance relative to Green Bay, Cincinnati, and Arizona will become a great litmus test for the new infatuation with young offensive minds. Depending on how things go this season, the pendulum could swing sharply in the other direction by January. DeMarcus Lawrence continues rehab on his shoulder, but even while doing that, the Cowboys defensive end is thinking about getting a leg up on Von Miller.The Broncos linebacker has talked openly about breaking Michael Strahan’s single-season sacks record. Strahan had 22.5 in 2001.Lawrence wants it John Elway Jersey White , too, and he wants to get it before Miller does.“My goal is to be the best that’s ever played this game,” Lawrence said Saturday at SportsCon 2019 in Dallas. “For sure, I want to beat that sack record, make it my own, so he can talk about beating my record. I’m going to just wait until I get to the season and then worry about sacks.”Lawrence, 27, had 14.5 sacks in 2017 and 10.5 last season and got paid for it. He signed a five-year Womens Royce Freeman Jersey , $105 million deal this offseason. The two-time Pro Bowler delayed shoulder surgery until getting his money, so Lawrence didn’t go under the knife until April. Private defensive line coach Brandon Jordan recently posted video of Lawrence using his shoulder while working out in the sand.“The mobility and my strength is coming back naturally,” Lawrence said. “I’m working every day. I’m able to do things. I’m just still limited. Just taking my time. I’ve got time still.”Lawrence is expected to start training camp on the physically unable to perform list, although he said Saturday he has no idea what the plan is.“My main thing is to be ready by Week One,” Lawrence said.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen