Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

riday press conference. When we left the circuit, I said that the Verstappen manoeuvre was a hard manoeuvre but probably w

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 03.12.2019 13:27
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Mercedes boss Toto Wolff says a miscommunication caused by the timing of the teams flight home caused the short-lived protest of Max Verstappens driving after the Japanese Grand Prix.Verstappen held off Hamilton late in the race at Suzuka with a move Wolff later called refreshing but potentially over the line. Mercedes formally protested Verstappens driving, but by the time it was lodged the Dutchman and Lewis Hamilton had already left the circuit.Wanting to speak to both drivers, the FIA said it would have to defer the protest -- and therefore keep the result provisional -- until this weekends U.S. Grand Prix. A confusing couple of minutes followed, where Hamilton deleted one tweet and then questioned the teams protest in another, before Mercedes withdrew the complaint.Wolff says team representatives still at the circuit had been unable to contact him at the crucial moment a decision had to be made about lodging a complaint.It was a miscommunication, he explained in Austins Friday press conference. When we left the circuit, I said that the Verstappen manoeuvre was a hard manoeuvre but probably what we want to see in F1. It is refreshing and I think the drivers need to sort that out among themselves on track. We decided not to step in.Then there was an unfortunate coincidence that we took off and left and the team had a minute to decide whether to protest or not. And that is what they did. Once we were able to communicate again, which was 30 minutes after take-off, we decided to withdraw the protest.Hamiltons tweets came after a weekend which saw the Englishman at odds with the media for what he felt was disrespectful to the media for the reporting of his use of Snapchat in a press conference. The world champion has looked much more relaxed in Austin this weekend and Wolff thinks Suzuka was just an example of pressure getting the better of him.I think that generally all of us we underestimate the pressure that is on these guys. A couple of races before the end of the season there is all to win and all to lose. And I guess after Malaysia when he was in the lead, 25 points to take, the engine blew up.That was a very difficult situation for him to cope. As cool as someone might seem to the outside, inside it kind of eats you up -- and that may be why the weekend in Suzuka was a bit difficult for him. He knows exactly that there is a job to be done in the car and a job to be done outside of the car, and it just needs small inputs, not more, and that is what happened.We had a couple of conversations but it was generally about how things can be improved. Not a headmaster kind of discussion. Merrill Kelly Jersey .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Wholesale Diamondbacks Jerseys . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. https://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.us/548l-emilio-vargas-jersey-diamondbacks.html . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Bo Takahashi Jersey . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Diamondbacks Jerseys China . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Sydney FC can try to become the A-Leagues Invincibles but Melbourne City are set on lifting the FFA Cup trophy, says midfielder Neil Kilkenny.Sky Blues coach Graham Arnold last week challenged his side to finish their domestic league campaign unbeaten.Kilkenny, who came through Arsenals academy while Thierry Henry was leading the Gunners to their famous undefeated 2003-04 English Premier League season, was unfazed by the rhetoric.Two days before hosting Sydney in Wednesday nights FFA Cup final at AAMI Park, the 30-year-old said the clubs desire for a first piece of silverware could not be stronger.You have to respect them. Theyre a decent team, we know that, Kilkenny said.Fair play if they want to do that, thats obviously their aim.Everyones got aims - our aim is to win on Wednesday night.Kilkenny is no stranger to big games, having played in the the 2011 Asian Cup final with the Socceroos and play-off finals in England, along with Leeds Uniteds famous third-round 2010 FA Cup defeat of fierce rivals Manchester United.Now he has the chance to do it on one of the biggest stages in Australian domestic football with a franchise hungry to succeed.Its a club going places. The City group have put a lot of money innto the club and its a fantastic facility we have here, Kilkenny said.ddddddddddddThey want success as much as us ... thats what they drum into you when you sign.When you play for big teams you have to bring success, so its very important to win on Wednesday night.Kilkenny will play despite picking up his fifth A-League yellow card in Sundays confidence-boosting 2-1 win over Wellington.Despite the tight turnaround, coach John van t Schip has ensured hell have virtually a full complement of players to choose from after leaving Tim Cahill, Bruce Kamau and Nicolas Colazo on the bench for a large chunk of the Phoenix match.Colazo finally returned to the pitch in a 15-minute cameo seven weeks after having surgery on a burst ear drum sustained during the first clash with the Phoenix in round one.The former Boca Juniors winger wasnt sure if he was ready for 90 minutes but wanted to play some part on Wednesday.It was important for me to take confidence that I can stay on the pitch again, Colazo said.I feel alright, thanks to the support of my partner, the coach, my family and the doctor. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen