Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

point lead at the half and outscored the Cougars 58-21 after the break. Luke Meyer had 12 points and David DiLeo added 10.Trent

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 01.12.2019 04:51
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

MOUNT PLEASNT, Mich. -- Marcus Keene had 32 points and 10 rebounds in his Central Michigan debut on Friday night and the Chippewas opened the season with a 117-53 win over Indiana-Kokomo.Keene, who transferred from Youngstown State after the 2014 season, joined three other Chippewas in recording double-doubles. Braylon Rayson added 17 points and 10 rebounds, Cecil Williams had 16 points and 10 rebounds, and Kevin McKay 11 points and 15 rebounds.The Chippewas had 21 offensive rebounds and a 72-32 overall edge on the glass.Central Michigan had a 27-point lead at the half and outscored the Cougars 58-21 after the break. Luke Meyer had 12 points and David DiLeo added 10.Trent Elliot led IU-Kokomo with 19 points and Eric Miller scored 12. The Cougars made just 28.4 percent from the field with 31 of their 74 overall attempts coming from 3-point range. Cheap NHL Jerseys . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. NHL Jerseys 2020 . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. https://www.cheapnhljerseysjustwholesale.com/ . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. NHL Jerseys China . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. NHL Jerseys .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.Michael van Gerwen has warned his rivals that he plans to break his personal record of 18 title wins this year. The world No 1 collected almost £1m in prize money from tournament victories last year and has already acquired a tally of trophies, including the UK Open crown in 2016. Van Gerwen will be seeking even more major titles in the Premier League, World Matchplay, World Grand Prix and Grand Slam later in the year. Gary Anderson, the defending Premier League champion, and a resurgent Phil Taylor should provide stiff competition, but the Dutchman is determined to surpass his own achievements. Phil Taylor had a message for Van Gerwen after their Premier League draw I feel good and I would like to win more tournaments, Van Gerwen told Soccer AM. Last year I won 18, so thats my record until now, but hopefully I can break it.Van Gerwen set the record for the highest average in a televised match during this years Premier League, but revealed that he is spending time away from the practice board. Van Gerwen set the highest televised average, beating Phil Taylors previous record Asked about his practice schedule, Van Gerwen said: Honest? Not much at the moment.dddddddddddd I had an exhibition yesterday, I saw that as practice.There are other important things in life, its not always darts. I take the weekend off next week and then I need to be ready for the Premier League finals.Im strict but it depends for what kind of tournament. The Dutchman picked up two wins in last weeks Premier League double-header In the early stages of his career, Van Gerwen admitted he was overawed by more experienced opponents, but feels he now holds a daunting reputation.When you are confident, that is the most important thing in darts I think, said Mighty Mike. Youve got to be mentally quite strong and I think Im quite strong, especially at the moment.When youre playing well, its easier to get your focus there and youre more confident - people look up to you.People like Kevin Painter, I used to think its going to be a difficult game, but now I think a different way. They look up to me. Also See: PL darts talking points Gazza backs MVG and Taylor Power seals semi-final spot Premier League darts recap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen