Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

00m, he said. Michy Batshuayi is a target for a host of clubs across Europe this summer We put in a bid today for €30m (£23.7m)

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 30.11.2019 06:21
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

West Ham have made a £24m bid for a top forward in France and will bid £25m for another in England this week if they are unsuccessful, co-owner David Sullivan has confirmed. Sky sources reported back in March that the Hammers had made Marseilles Michy Batshuayi, Lyons Alexandre Lacazette and Liverpool striker Christian Benteke their three priority targets this summer.Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ as part of a special farewell to the Boleyn Ground on Monday, Sullivan said the club are intent on signing a top-class striker and are confident of bringing one to their new home at the Olympic Stadium. We are hopefully going to bring one or two top players in. The Olympic Stadium gives us about £12m extra revenue a year, but not £100m, he said. Michy Batshuayi is a target for a host of clubs across Europe this summer We put in a bid today for €30m (£23.7m) for a player and other bids will be going in. We are going to make a £20m or £25m bid for a player in England this week. So whatever happens, well bring a top striker in.Its a statement of intent. Well spend between £30m-£50m on transfers this summer. But youve got to build it up gradually. You cant compete with the likes of Manchester United overnight.We might have to put our own money in - weve done it before - but we hope were clever enough for the €30m bid. Liverpool are understood to be open to the sale of Christian Benteke Sources in France say that both West Ham and Juventus have already had one offer for 22-year-old Batshuayi rejected in recent months, while the likes of Tottenham, Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid are also interested in the Belgium striker.Several British newspapers including the Daily Telegraph have reported that West Ham also like Manchester Citys Ivory Coast international forward Wilfried Bony. Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting Paper Talk Cheap Lakers Jerseys . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Lakers Jerseys 2019 . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/ . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Lakers Jerseys 2020 . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Los Angeles Lakers Store . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. SILVERSTONE, England -- Lewis Hamilton demonstrated the sangfroid of a champion and the enthusiasm of a rookie when he shrugged off intense pressure and expectation to take pole position in the British Grand Prix on Saturday.Knowing he had only one chance with just three minutes remaining, Hamilton responded with a spectacular lap in the final seconds of a dramatic qualifying session.After his first flying run in Q3 was deleted because he went off the track, he edged Formula One leader and Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg by three-tenths of a second.That lifted him to his fourth pole at his home grand prix, his sixth pole this season, and the 55th of his career, a week after his and Rosbergs last-lap crash in Austria, where Hamilton seized a controversial victory and sent their team into damage-limitation mode.Those moments are when I am most excited, Hamilton said.Being under pressure is something not to shy away from, its something to attack full on. Honestly, the pressure, it energizes me.Every single lap I go out, and every single corner I see the crowd, they wave. There is nowhere in the world I can ever experience that, and I wish people could feel what I feel.Meanwhile, Rosberg was called to the stewards office to explain an irregular slow lap. He may have breached sporting regulations for a nearly 2 1/2-minute lap during Q1. The FIA race director Charlie Whiting sent the teams a note on Friday stating the permitted maximum time was 1 minute, 45 seconds.The rule exists to help reduce the risk of accidents caused by slow drivers interfering with others on fast laps.The FIA said in a statement that Rosberg exceeded tthe permitted maximum time between two safety car lines at the start of Q1.dddddddddddd He faces a grid penalty, reprimand or fine.Dutch teenager Max Verstappen was third fastest, followed by Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo, Kimi Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel of Ferrari, and Valtteri Bottas of Williams.F1 titleholder Hamilton and series leader Rosberg are set to start together on the front row, and confirmed they understood their responsibility to avoid another collision as they race under revised team rules of engagement, following a last-lap crash in the Austrian GP last Sunday.I didnt think there was anything that needed to be cleared up, Hamilton added. I will try not to be in that position again. Tomorrow we are going to race, race like we always do.Rosberg, who leads Hamilton by 11 points after nine of this years 21 races, was terse in his replies to questions.Was it all clear now between him and Hamilton? Very clear, he said without a smile.While Vettel was sixth in qualifying, he will start 11th after taking a five-place penalty for a gearbox change for a second straight race.Today was good, Verstappen said. We are strong compared to the cars behind us, but it seems like the Mercedes has a turbo button.Nico Hulkenberg was eighth for Force India, then the two Spaniards, Carlos Sainz of Toro Rosso and two-time champion Fernando Alonso in the resurgent McLaren Honda.Like Hamilton, Alonso had his best lap deleted for going off the track, an action that dropped him from eighth to 10th. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen