Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

, I always hit the bag after, I always do pushups and crunches after -- or I might even go for another run. For some others its

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 29.11.2019 13:34
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

They call her T-Rex.Back when I was younger, I was very skinny and I had short arms, but I used to always be swinging. I was always swinging. I was also kind of smaller than everybody else and I was really aggressive, so thats how I got the nickname T-Rex, says?Claressa Shields, the 2012 London Olympics boxing gold medalist.But Shields is not the old T-Rex she used to be. She still swings her arms, but now they have a lot more force and training behind them.The advantage for me is even though [other fighters] are taller and longer, Im very slick, Im very fast and I punch harder than them, she says. Also, my footwork and foot speed allow me to get to them on the inside when they are moving and running. So now I dont have problems with taller fighters anymore. I dont have problems with shorter fighters, and I dont have problems with fighters my size. Ive checked all my boxes so that no matter who I get in the ring with, Im always prepared.She took a break from her Rio Olympics preparations to sit down with ESPN The Magazine for the 2016 Body Issue and share how shes training to try and repeat gold.Its all for boxingAccording to Shields, her life has always revolved around boxing.I started boxing when I was 11, and ever since my whole life has been about boxing, she says. Everything I do has been about boxing. I played basketball so I could be in shape for boxing, I ran track for boxing. It gave me a little joy winning some competitions, but everything I did was for boxing. I didnt even go to the beach until I was freakin 14.Her training gets very intense, but it is worth it to her to prepare. Once I walk into the ring, the only thing Im thinking is, Ive trained for almost six weeks, Im pissed. Ive done too much training to lose. Thats where my mind is at, she says.Early mornings: I start my day at 7:30 a.m. every day except Sunday. I have to get up and weigh in with our coach. He wants to check our weight every morning. We eat a little meal, and then we have strength and conditioning at 8:30 a.m.Long sessions:?We lifts weights, body weights, pushups, lunges. We do a lot of sprinting and long distance running and after that well still do weights. Its like an hour and a half worth of training.RejuvenationShields says she trains seven to eight hours a day, which leaves her body very sore.Im always doing extra, she says. Even though the coaches will tell me, You only got 10 rounds, me being an Olympic gold medalist I always stay after, I always hit the bag after, I always do pushups and crunches after -- or I might even go for another run. For some others its probably five or six hours, or maybe even four, but for me its seven or eight.With all of that punishment on her muscles, she gets massages three to four times a week to give her body a break.You know how you are supposed to sit straight up? Shields says. My back kind of comes in a lot because of how much I train, and how Im trying to keep my guard to protect my body and to protect my face, so I kind of round everything to the punch. So that causes problems for my back.Mental motivationBoxing makes Shields excited, so much so that her family and friends think she is a little crazy. But Shields uses her excitement to pump herself up before matches.Im excited to fight anybody and everybody, especially the girls who say that they can give me a run for my money, she says. Im so ready for this! You dont even know. Im super ready.This summer, espnW is running stories, essays and letters on body image as part of a series called Love, My Body. Read more from the series ? Fake Vans . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Fake Vans Website . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. https://www.vansfake.com/ . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Fake Vans 2020 . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Fake Vans From China . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. CHICAGO -- Ashton Millender scored 19 points, Amarah Coleman had 16, and No. 21 DePaul raced to a 45-point halftime lead en route to a 99-58 season-opening win over Appalachian State on Friday night.DePaul led 30-5 after the first quarter, forcing the Mountaineers into 14 turnovers in that span and 20 in the first 15 minutes. For the game, the Blue Demons converted 32 turnovers into 35 points.Brooke Schulte scored six straight in the second quarter as part of a 14-0 rrun to boost DePauls lead to 47-9.dddddddddddd Schulte finished with 10 points, one of five Demons in double figures. Deja Cage had 13 points and Jessica January 14 to go with seven assists and five steals.DePaul led by as many as 51 points by the middle of the third quarter.Q. Murray and Madi Story each had 11 points for Appalachian State. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen