Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

[in the head]. For me, if you do take the easy way out youre quite weak up here. Those guys need help.Russian clean athletes n

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 27.11.2019 14:55
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Paralympic champion Richard Whitehead says doping athletes are weak and that any clean Russian competitors in danger of missing the Rio Games must speak out against state-sponsored doping.Russia may discover its Olympic fate on Sunday, while the International Paralympic Committee on Friday opened suspension proceedings over the unimaginable scale of institutionalised doping in Russian sport.Amputee runner Whitehead, speaking after breaking the T42 200 metres world record with a time of 23.03 seconds at the Anniversary Games in London, agrees with the IPCs move.Its really important. A stance needs to be set, Whitehead said. Were wanting to participate on a level playing field with everybody else. The IPC, British Athletics, WADA [the World Anti-Doping Agency] are all taking care of that.Whitehead, who has competed in both summer and winter Paralympic Games, acknowledged doping is an issue and he cannot comprehend why anyone takes performance-enhancing drugs.Why do it? Just train harder, he said. You dont need steroids, you dont need drugs. You need whats up here [in the head]. For me, if you do take the easy way out youre quite weak up here. Those guys need help.Russian clean athletes need to stand to fight against their organisation, so they can have a clean national governing body. Thats what Id do.A decision over Russias participation in the Paralympics, which take place from September 7 to 18, will be made in the first week of August.The Olympics open on August 5 and whether Russia competes there could be determined as soon as Sunday, when the International Olympic Committees executive board meets.Elsewhere, wheelchair racer declared himself happy with his third-placed finish in the T54 1500m at the Anniversary Games on Saturday.Weir, who won gold from the 800m to the marathon at London 2012 and is so far entered in the 1500m and marathon for Rio, said: I have not tapered for this race. I will be in full swing for Rio.Preparations are okay. I still came third, I am still hitting top speed even though my arms are dead from training.I am going for five events [in Rio], not sure which ones. I am not saying which five. The amount of training I do, the racing I do, its only two races a day, maybe three.There was a new world record for Weirs fellow Paralympic champion Richard Whitehead in the T42 200m, who marked his 40th birthday in the week by storming home in 23.03 seconds.The double amputee, who at London 2012 was well down at halfway before powering down the home straight, said he has worked at getting up to speed quicker and it showed.I need to run slightly differently now, I need to run smarter, he said. Its lean and mean for 2016. Im going to 22 [seconds] in Rio, Ill put that out there. I want to come back with gold in the 100 and the 200. [url=https://www.cheapbluejays.com/796h-shawn-green-jersey-blue-jays.html]Shawn Green Jersey[/url] . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Billy McKinney Jersey . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. https://www.cheapbluejays.com/2326h-john-mayberry-jersey-blue-jays.html . PETERSBURG, Fla. Tony Fernandez Jersey . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Derek Law Jersey . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. SAN DIEGO -- Angered by his teams inability to finish games, San Diego Chargers?coach Mike McCoy fumed after Sundays latest setback, which saw the Chargers waste a 13-point lead in the last five minutes against the New Orleans Saints?at Qualcomm Stadium.[Im] furious, McCoy said when asked about his state of mind after the 35-34 loss. Its a major disappointment. You get the lead we had, and to fall apart -- a major disappointment. Frustration is an understatement. I cant say right now in this microphone how I really, truly feel.The Chargers fell to 3-12 in games decided by eight points or less dating back to last season under McCoy. And with the Chargers at 1-3, McCoys job status is tenuous for the rest of the season.Chargers brass considered letting McCoy go after a 4-12 campaign last season, but instead fired seven assistant coaches and gave the embattled coach a one-year extension through the 2017 season.One of the coaches San Diego brought back was offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt, who has head-coaching experience and could serve as an interim head coach if the Chargers decide to fire McCoy during the season.The last time the Chargers fired a coach during a season was in 1998, when Kevinn Gilbride was let go after six games.dddddddddddd June Jones, the offensive coordinator at the time, served as the teams interim head coach for the rest of the season.For now, McCoy said he believes players still have confidence in his ability to get the job done, and added hes not concerned about his job status.The Chargers have lost 15 of their past 20 games dating back to last season, including a winless record (0-9) in the AFC West.I know one way -- to come in tomorrow, work my ass off and get this team ready to go to Oakland, McCoy said when asked about his job security. I dont worry about any of that. I am coaching this football team the way I know how to do it, and were going to grind.Quarterback Philip Rivers agreed and said that players should shoulder more of the blame.Yeah, we still believe, Rivers said. Growing up with my dad as the head coach and knowing how important coaching is, believe me, Im not discounting it. But out of all games played so far this year, I feel as players we should have won them all. But we sit here and weve only won one of them. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen