Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

e on night five of the Premier League, defeating Peter Wright 7-2 with an average of 116.6, the sixth highest in the history of

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.11.2019 09:30
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Michael van Gerwens record-breaking exploits have started fresh debate about whether he should be considered the best ever, says Wayne Mardle. The world No 1 produced another superb performance on night five of the Premier League, defeating Peter Wright 7-2 with an average of 116.6, the sixth highest in the history of televised darts.This dazzling display came just a week after Van Gerwen had set the new record average of 123.4 in his win over Michael Smith on night four in Aberdeen. The 26-year-old Dutchman still has plenty of work if he wants to match 16-time world champion Phil Taylor, the most successful player of all time.But Sky Sports expert Mardle believes Van Gerwen is dominating the sport in a far more competitive era and is setting new standards in darts.Click on the video above to see Wayne Mardle and Rod Harrington question whether Van Gerwen can topple Taylor as the best ever. Also See: MVG too hot for Wright Premier League Darts recap Chance Adams Yankees Jersey . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Billy Martin Jersey . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. https://www.cheapyankees.com/281g-joe-torre-jersey-yankees.html . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Jonathan Loaisiga Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. J.A. Happ Yankees Jersey . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. WASHINGTON -- Until a couple of days before he was sent to the Washington Nationals, outfielder Adam Eaton had no inkling it would happen.I didnt expect to be traded, Eaton said Saturday in his first meeting with reporters since the Nationals shipped three young pitchers to the Chicago White Sox for him last week. I dont think anybody really expects to be traded.But once Eaton heard the White Sox had shipped left-hander Chris Sale to the Boston Red Sox, signaling Chicagos full-on rebuilding effort, he said, It was kind of like: `Oh, boy, here we go. It was kind of a downhill slope.Eaton and Washingtons other significant offseason addition, catcher Derek Norris, were among the players attending the Nationals annual fan festival (Bryce Harper was not).With Washington giving Chicago its two best pitching prospects -- Lucas Giolito and Reynaldo Lopez, who both spent time in the majors this year -- along with 2016 first-round draft pick Dane Dunning, the trade has been the subject of plenty of scrutiny.Its not really my job to think about that stuff, Eaton said. My job is to play the game of baseball the best way that I can.Describing the aftermath of the swap as a tornado and quite the whirlwind as he tried to set plans in motion for going to a new spring training site and figuring out where his family -- including an 8-month-old son -- will live, Eaton said he is not sure yet where manager Dusty Baker will want him to play.I told him I can do everything but catch. I dont want to catch. Thats where I draw the line. Those guys take a beating, and I dont think my knees can take it, Eaton said. I want to win at all costs. Wherever in the lineup that may be, let it fly.Eaton was an AL Gold Glove finalist in center field in 2014, went through an admittedly rrough season at that position in 2015, then moved to right field in 2016 and again was a Gold Glove finalist.dddddddddddd.Im very capable of playing all three outfield spots, Eaton said.Nationals pitching coach Mike Maddux said hes looking forward to seeing Eaton bouncing off the walls out there defensively, getting dirty. I mean, this guy can go 0 for 4 and get dirty. Hes that kind of player.Maddux also thinks Norris can help Washingtons pitching staff with his work behind the plate. Norris originally was drafted by the Nationals in 2007, then was traded to Oakland in the deal that brought lefty Gio Gonzalez to Washington in 2011.He returned to the nations capital via a trade with the San Diego Padres on Dec. 2.Having played with some of the guys here, and some of the coaching staff having coached me or been involved pretty frequently over my minor league career -- that allows me to be a little more comfortable in this scenario, Norris said Saturday. So its a little bit different, but in the best of ways.Game notes Maddux indicated that RHP Stephen Strasburg could tweak his throwing program next season to try to be fresher for his starts. ... 2B Daniel Murphy, who missed time in September with a glute muscle problem, said he was told the issue potentially could recur, so he is being more diligent about preparing his lower body for the season. ... RHP Koda Glover said he pitched with a torn hip labrum in September. Glover, who made his major league debut in July, said he was given the choice of having surgery but decided to rehab the injury instead.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen