Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ursday night, and he clearly wanted to repay the faith shown by the Roosters.I think it showed he has his life back in order and

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.11.2019 09:24
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

A look at whats happening all around the majors Friday:---CY OLD VS. CY FUTURE?Noah Syndergaard (9-5) starts for the New York Mets in a series opener, facing the Tigers for the first time and trying to end a four-start winless streak (0-2). Justin Verlander (11-6), the 2011 AL MVP and Cy Young Award winner, starts for the Tigers. Verlander was AL pitcher of the month in July, going 4-0 with a 1.69 ERA in four starts.STREAKING BOTH WAYSJon Lester (11-4) starts for the NL Central-leading Chicago Cubs, who carry a four-game winning streak into their series opener at Oakland. Dillon Overton (1-2) starts for the Athletics, who have lost five in a row and are last in the AL West.IF ONLY A FEW YEARS AGOFelix Hernandez (5-4) starts for the Seattle Mariners against the visiting Los Angeles Angels and Tim Lincecum. King Felix, the 2010 AL Cy Young Award winner, is 6-3 with a 1.68 ERA in nine home starts against the Angels since the start of the 2013 season. He is 14-16 with a 3.32 ERA in 48 starts against the Angels. Lincecum, the 2008 and 09 NL Cy Young winner for San Francisco, has allowed 12 runs and 12 hits over 6 1/3 innings in his past two starts.RED SOX-DODGERSIn a matchup MLB executives would love for the World Series, the Boston Red Sox open an interleague series at the Los Angeles Dodgers. All-Star knuckleballer Steven Wright (12-5), who starts for Boston, leads AL qualifiers in fewest homers allowed per nine innings at 0.52. Scott Kazmir (9-4) won a career-best seven straight decisions before losing to Arizona on July 30.PATCHED UP CARPENTERSt. Louis is expected to activate leadoff hitter Matt Carpenter before Fridays series opener against Atlanta. The infielder has not played since July 6 because of a strained right oblique muscle.ICHIRO UPDATEIchiro Suzuki is two hits shy of 3,000 heading into the Miami Marlins series opener at Colorado. Cole Sulser Rays Jersey .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Stitched Rays Jerseys . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/1146i-cole-sulser-jersey-rays.html . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Trevor Richards Jersey . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Travis dArnaud Rays Jersey . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. ESPN NRL expert Brett Kimmorley analyses another weekend of rugby league action, and explains what he discovered in round 17 of the NRL in his latest edition of Set of Six.Mitchell Pearce?might have his life back in orderI dont think Ive seen a better performance from a player whos missed so much football. I thought Mitchell Pearce was absolutely brilliant against Canterbury on Thursday night, and he clearly wanted to repay the faith shown by the Roosters.I think it showed he has his life back in order and his focus is on footy again. There have been a few things that have affected Mitchell Pearce and derailed his career, and hes copped a fair bit of criticism along the way, but theres no doubting he is a talented football player.Storm build a game plan better than any other teamThe Storms demolition of the Broncos on Friday night, and the manner in which they targeted Brisbanes deficiencies, were enormous. They isolated Anthony Milford for the first few tries, and then when Kodi Nikorima moved onto the wing they had Suliasi Vunivalu, whos a lot taller, oppose him in the air.Melbourne Storm are genuine premiership contenders. They just pull apart a side with a weakness, and execute their plans better than anyone else in the competition. I thought this was a great exhibition of professional preparation and the ability to perfect their performance.As for Brisbane, I have question marks over Ben Hunt because hed be mentally scarred after the grand final last year.I dont think Brisbane will miss the eight but theyre not the confident footy side they were at the start of the year.The brilliance of Shaun JohnsonWe generally get it around Origin time, when the Warriors are stealing points, but the fact that Shaun Johnson was playing five-eighth at the start of the year took some responsibility away from him; and he didnt look interested in playing football. Hes now back playing at No. 7, and hes getting first ball whenever he requires it.Thats the key: hes back at 7, controlling the game, getting first ball; hes the king of the show, and on the back of that hes produced great form over the past month.The sheer brilliance of him gives me reason to think the Warriors have turned the corner, and they are so exciting to watch.James Tedesco must be Blues fullback for Origin IIIJame Tedesco is unbelievable, and Wests Tigers would struggle to score so many tries without him. Luke Brooks and Mitchell Moses create opportunities, and Elijah Taylor has been good for them, but the sheer pace of Tedesco in unbelievable.He reminds me of Ben Barba in 2012 and Jarryd Hayne in his 2009 Dally M run, where one single player can ssingle-handedly impact the result of a football game.dddddddddddd Its amazing what he can do with a lot thrown in front of him. I think ?Hes so good because from fullback because he gets the ball in space with the defence a little bit disorganised.Im all for them picking the best football players for Origin so to me that means Matt Moylans on the bench or at five-eighth. Its a no-brainer: Moylans good but New South Wales have a better chance of winning Origin III with Tedesco at fullback than with Moylan at fullback.?The Blues will waste Tedescos talents if they put him on the wing for Origin; I dont think hes ever played there before.Newcastle showing signs that theyre on the right pathThe Knights have been able to recruit some players over the past number of weeks like Mitch Barnett and Brendan Elliot, and their first half against Canberra was pretty clinical; they have some great young kids coming through like Jack Cogger.Its going to be a long road as they are rebuilding, but there are signs that some things are on the up. I look at what Greater Western Sydney have done in the AFL as an example; they were getting flogged but they knew they had the best young kids they were developing for two or three years down the track. Those kids are now 50-game AFL players and the GWS are one of the top four sides in the competition.Youve got to wear some pain.Still, Newcastle have to recruit extremely well in key positions, as GWS did. The Giants bought Heath Shaw from Collingwood and Steve Johnson from Geelong, who were thought to be past their best but werent; theyve got experience and an ability to lift younger players.Sharks break club record with 12th consecutive winI was part of one of the Sharks sides that held the club record for 11 consecutive wins and Im really rapt this football club has broken the mark. Theyve been through a horrible time over the past number of years.Theyre playing a great brand of football, and theyre exciting to watch, but theyre more than the stars. They were 18-0 down on Saturday night against Parramatta, they had no ball, but they still scored points. I think theyve got the best roster of any side assembled this year.Theyve had a few distractions and a couple of other things going on -- theyve had players out through injury and the disruption of Origin -- but they play a good brand of football and theyve beaten the top four sides in the competition; theyre also able to play ugly and win. They enjoy themselves, have a bit of fun and get the job done. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen