Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

h 1,575 receiving yards in 2008 and 1,569 yards in 2009, two of his seven seasons with more than 1,000 yards.He bounced around t

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.11.2019 09:39
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Wide receiver Andre Johnson has told the Tennessee Titans he is retiring after 14 seasons, the team announced Monday.Going back to his days at the University of Miami, Andre was one of the most impressive wide receivers Ive scouted, Titans general manager Jon Robinson said in a statement. He had a professional approach to the game both on and off the field and in my opinion is one of the best to have played the game. I enjoyed getting to know and work with him in his time with our team.A seven-time Pro Bowler with the Houston Texans, Johnson had been a backup on the Titans depth chart this season. He had nine receptions for 85 yards and two touchdowns in 2016 but hadnt made a catch since Week 5 against the Miami Dolphins.Johnson made his legacy in Houston, where he is by far the franchise leader in receiving yards, receptions and receiving touchdowns.The 35-year-old steps away 10th in the NFL in career receiving yards (14,185) and ninth in career receptions (1,062).Texans owner Bob McNair told the Houston Chronicle that he would love to see Johnson in the Hall of Fame.That would be terrific. I think he deserves to be there, McNair said. Itd be a reflection on what we have done with our franchise in that weve produced a player who was of that quality.Texans linebacker Brian Cushing said Monday he was shocked to hear that his former teammate was retiring.Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins, when asked whether in his mind Johnson is a Hall of Famer, said: In everybodys mind, not just mine.Hopkins, who now is one of the NFLs top receivers, remembered Johnson mentoring him in his first few seasons.It was very big to have a guy of his status and who has played a lot of football to teach me a lot of things about the game of football and about life in general. He basically groomed me my first couple years I was here, he said.Running back Arian Foster, Johnsons longtime teammate in Houston, also announced his retirement last week.Johnson led the NFL in receptions in 2006 (103 catches) and 2008 (115). He topped the league with 1,575 receiving yards in 2008 and 1,569 yards in 2009, two of his seven seasons with more than 1,000 yards.He bounced around the AFC South after being released by the Texans after the 2014 season. He played one season for the Indianapolis Colts in 2015 and joined the Titans this offseason.ESPNs Sarah Barshop contributed to this report. NBA Jerseys 2020 . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Stitched NBA Jerseys . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. https://www.cheapnbajerseysjustwholesale.com/ . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. NBA Jerseys . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. NBA Jerseys For Sale . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Troubled forward Matt Lodge is ready for a return to the NRL, according to his former Wests Tigers teammate Mitchell Moses.Lodge was sacked by the Tigers in October 2015 over domestic violence allegations, and the 21-year-old has been in and out of the headlines since his arrest in New York late last year.He enjoyed a triumphant return to rugby league at the weekend when his St Patricks A-grade side won their grand final.I think hes ready to come back, Moses said.I have spoken to him a lot since the incident and he has really changed his ways. He is off the drink and he is really trying to change himself..dddddddddddd.Speaking to him he seems a calmer person and more mature in the way he handles himself.He would be a massive asset to any team.Lodge has been linked to a return to the NRL with Brisbane.Broncos coach Wayne Bennett has spoken to Lodge about playing at Red Hill.Before it all he was one of the up-and-coming front-rowers in the game, if not the best front-rower coming through, Moses said.He was a big loss for us. But if a team picks him up he will be a massive asset. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen