Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ng 4. IF YOU COULD RACE AN ANIMAL OR FAMOUS PERSON WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?I would like to race against Christine O

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.11.2019 14:14
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Both No. 10 Texas A&M and Mississippi will start backup quarterbacks on Saturday when they meet after Aggies starter Trevor Knight and Rebels starter Chad Kelly both suffered serious injuries last week.The Aggies will go with Jake Hubenak, who threw for 222 yards with two touchdowns and an interception after taking over after Knight injured his shoulder in a loss to Mississippi State on Saturday that knocked Texas A&M out of the College Football Playoff top four.For the most part Jake was effective in second half, coach Kevin Sumlin said. Eleven for 17 for a guy who had to go find his helmet to get in the game. Go run into a game like that, down two touchdowns on road, to give us an opportunity at the end of the game says a lot about him but also says a lot about communication between him and the offensive staff at that time. That will continue to get better.It will be the second career start for Hubenak , who got his first in A&Ms bowl game last season after both of the teams top quarterbacks transferred in December.The quarterback situation for Mississippi is a lot less clear with coach Hugh Freeze refusing to name a starter this week in the wake of Kellys season-ending knee injury.Freeze did say that freshman Jason Pellerin , who filled in for Kelly after he was injured, would get most of the snaps in practice this week.But he didnt rule out a variety of other options, including pulling the redshirt off highly touted recruit Shea Patterson or moving receiver Markell Pack or tight end Evan Engram to the position. Regardless of who gets the start, Freeze knows they wont be able to run the offense the same way they did with Kelly, who leads the SEC in yards passing a game.It would be crazy for us to expect to carry the whole playbook into this game, Freeze said.Some believe starting Patterson would be the right move, but to Freeze playing him wouldnt be an easy decision so late in the season.You have to look at the whole scenario for whats best for individuals and whats best for the team and how many games are left, and if you want his first start to be in front of 115,000 at A&M or the first game next year, Freeze said. You want to set a kid up for success, we obviously believe he is a super talent, but those are all the kinds of things going on in your mind.Some things to know about Mississippis game against Texas A&M:KIRKS WORKTexas A&M WR/PR Christian Kirk has returned three punts for touchdowns in the past two games to give the sophomore five in his career. Kirk returned two against New Mexico State two weeks ago and a third one last week at Mississippi State. If he returns one on Saturday he will become the third player in FBS history and first since 2013 to have a punt return touchdown in three straight games. Hes also one of Texas A&Ms top receivers with 61 receptions for 591 yards and seven touchdowns.BOWL STREAK IN JEOPARDYWith just four wins this season, the Rebels need to win two of their last three games to avoid ending a streak four straight bowl games. The last time they didnt qualify for a bowl game was in 2011, the year before Freeze took over.CHASING 1,000Texas A&Ms Trayveon Williams needs 196 yards rushing to become the first true freshman to rush for 1,000 yards. The mark is within reach with Williams averaging 89.33 yards a game. His best games came in consecutive weeks against Arkansas and Tennessee when he ran for 153 yards and a season-high 217.IN THE BACKFIELDThe Aggies are second in the nation with 83 tackles for losses. The group is led by defensive end Myles Garrett and Daeshon Hall who have 9 1/2 tackles for losses each. Claude George has 8 1/2 and three players have six each. Garrett leads the team with four sacks this season and needs two more to become the sixth player in SEC history with 30 career sacks.RUN DEFENSE WOESTexas A&M is focused on improving its run defense after allowing 365 yards rushing last week. It has been a problem all season and the Aggies are tied for 90th in the country, allowing 197.4 yards rushing a game.Doing what youre supposed to do and executing, that was an issue, Sumlin said. Why that is and what happened, we talked about it as a staff and as a team. That has been addressed schematically. Been addressed with our players ... were moving on.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org Brett Anderson Jersey . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Rick Monday Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.cheapathleticsonline.com/2305m-joe-rudi-jersey-athletics.html . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Barry Zito Jersey . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Jurickson Profar Athletics Jersey . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents.On our TV screens, shes all smiles even in the heat of the competition, but what makes one of GBs Paralympic stars fume? Ahead of Sky Academys latest documentary on the Sports Scholars, Olivia Breen gives a magical insight to life on and off the track.The 19-year-old Welsh sprinter has been getting her head down during the winter and is set to start a new season hoping to make the GB team at her second Paralympics.How does she reflect on the London Games? What stars would she invite for dinner? What does she do to wind down?WATCH: I am Olivia Breen - aired on Sky Sports 1, now available On Demand via sky GoOlivia is one of 11 Sky Academy Sports Scholars and with her outdoor campaign soon to get under way, shes answered a few personal questions. 1. WHATS THE MOST ANNOYING QUESTION YOURE ASKED?How do you spell your surname?... I get asked that all the time.2. DO YOU EVER DREAM ABOUT RUNNING?I have dreamt that Ive won a individual gold medal - I hope it comes true!3. IF YOU WERENT AN ATHLETE WHAT WOULD YOU BE?I really like fashion and Id like to be a window dresser for a fashion store. Id also really like to work with children. Olivia describes the 100m as explosive and exciting 4. IF YOU COULD RACE AN ANIMAL OR FAMOUS PERSON WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?I would like to race against Christine Ohuruogu as she is the best 400m runner in the country. I think she could teach me lots of things.5. DO YOU EVER THINK OF STRANGE THINGS BEFORE OR DURING A RACE?I sometimes think about what food I will eat after my race.6. WHATS THE GREATEST FEELING YOUVE EVER HAD DURING A COMPETITION?Running a personal best and knowing that I have done everything I can do and that it all went to plan.7. AND THE WORST? Knowing that you have done wrong and that I could have done better. Olivia soaking up the atmosphere at London 2012 after winning bronze 8. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDSHappy. Determined. Lively.9. DO YOU HAVE ANY NICKNAMES?My little brother calls me dizzy because he couldnt say my name when he was little.10. DESCRIBE IN A FEW WORDS WHAT ITS LIKE RUNNING THE 100M? Fast, exciting, powwerful and explosive.dddddddddddd1. WHAT ARE YOUR MEMORIES OF LONDON 2012?It was the best night of my life and I can remember everything. The noise when any British athlete was introduced was amazing. I couldnt believe the support. Having 200 people from my school and seeing their green blazers was so inspiring! I was young and didnt have much pressure. I just enjoyed every minute and finding out that we had won a bronze was the best and happiest moment of my life. Ill never forget it. Jessica Ennis-Hill is a huge inspiration for Olivia 12. YOU SEEM TO BE A HAPPY PERSON - WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY?Dont be fooled! I am normally happy but if someone does something mean to me or someone I love then it makes me angry and I find it hard to forgive.13. IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?Dog (spaniel) because they are happy, friendly, lively and a bit mad!14. WHAT MUSIC ARE YOU INTO?Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, Rihanna and Britney Spears.15. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES? Shopping and seeing my friends.16. WHERE DO YOU PUT YOUR MEDALS AND TROPHIES?I have got my trophies in a cabinet and medals in my sock drawer. Listening to Rihanna helps to fire Olivia up 17. WHICH FAMOUS PEOPLE WOULD YOU INVITE TO DINNER?Jonathan Ross, Boris Johnson and Usain Bolt.18. WHOS BEEN YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION?Jessica Ennis-Hill - she came back from injury to win Olympic gold and she came back from having a baby to win World gold.19. YOUR GREATEST FEAR?I hate spiders. I have been woken up with a spider in my bed - it was so scary.20. WHATS THE BEST THING SOMEONES EVER TOLD YOU?That I had been selected for the Paralympic Games in 2012.21. HOW WOULD YOU CELEBRATE ANOTHER PARALYMIC MEDAL IN RIO?Going out with all my friends, dancing and having cocktails because I am planning to have time off training after Rio.WATCH: I am Olivia Breen - aired on Sky Sports 1, now available On Demand via sky Go Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen