Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Peter Schmeichel believes Aston Villa should have stuck with Tim Sherwood and are paying the price for their haste in sacking t

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.11.2019 04:27
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

Peter Schmeichel believes Aston Villa should have stuck with Tim Sherwood and are paying the price for their haste in sacking the former Tottenham boss. Shoes Black Friday Deals 2020 . Remi Garde became the second Villa boss to lose his job this season when he left the club on Tuesday evening after just four months at Villa Park. Garde was unable to turn around the clubs fortunes, winning just two league games after taking charge on November 3, and left the club 12 points from safety at the bottom of the Premier League. Garde leaves Villa Remi Garde has left Aston Villa by mutual consent Schemeichel, who spent one season at Villa in the 2001/02 campaign, says Garde was on a hiding to nothing after succeeding Sherwood.Im shocked that you give a manager a job in a very difficult situation, that he hasnt put the club in, and then you give him that little time to solve it? he told Sky Sports News HQ. They should have done their due diligence and got it right back then. Gardes woeful record Remi Garde leaves Aston Villa: His dismal Premier League record Remi Garde managed just two league wins during his time in charge Tim Sherwood was well capable of getting Aston Villa out of trouble, but they didnt think that and now theyve gone down the route of sacking yet another manager and history proves that doesnt help.So, its a shock and then again no, because thats the way football has been going for quite a while. Aston Villa boss betting Who will get the job? Find Sky Bets odds on the next Aston Villa manager here. Also See: Garde leaves Villa Gardes woeful record The relegation run-in Do late sackings work? Buy Shoes Black Friday . Louis Cardinals. He was 48. The commissioners office said Bell died in his home state of Ohio. Bell had not been feeling well over the weekend and had been scheduled to see doctors later Monday at the Cleveland Clinic. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ . Chief prosecutor Gerrie Nel also accused Pistorius of tailoring his testimony to fit the evidence at the scene. Pistorius denied the accusations. Nel alleged that the Olympic runner changed his aim with his 9 mm pistol to ensure that he hit Steenkamp as she fell back against a magazine rack in a toilet cubicle.With more than a quarter of the Sky Bet Championship gone, we ask Sky Sports EFL analyst Ian Holloway for his team of the season so far. Newcastle have laid down an early marker of intent by taking 37 points from their first 16 games while Brighton are on their coattails, just three points behind.Those two clubs make up five of Holloways early season picks while surprise package Huddersfield, who went unbeaten for the opening 11 games, have two players in the eleven. Reading, Leeds, Bristol City and Fulham also have a representative. Heres a look at his best Championship XI... GOALKEEPER: Ali Al-Habsi (Reading) Ali Al-Habsi of Reading in action What I love about watching Al-Habsi is that hes an entertaining goalkeeper - he can make exceptional saves and hes been busy this season. Only Adam Davies at Barnsley has made more saves than him in the Championship.He lost his way slightly after leaving Wigan, where he was exceptional in the Premier League, but hes found consistency this season in a Reading side that are surprising a lot of people. Its great to see his big smile beaming.RIGHT-BACK: Bruno (Brighton) Brighton defender Bruno makes Ollies XI It would be harsh not to put one of the solid Brighton back-four in my team. The Brighton skipper has played every minute for the Seagulls this season and theyve kept 11 clean sheets in 16 matches, which is phenomenal. Plus, hes got a bald head and a beard, so hes right up my street.His manager Chris Hughton was a brilliant full-back and Bruno is following his lead.CENTRE-BACK: Pontus Jansson (Leeds) Pontus Jansson has become an instant hit at Elland Road I havent seen Jansson put a foot wrong at Leeds yet. He defends his box with great authority as shown by his average of 9.2 clearances per game in a much improved Leeds team under Garry Monk.Im so pleased to see the Leeds fans enjoying themselves again - they never turned their back on the club and with strong characters like Jansson in the team, they could achieve great things this season.CENTRE-BACK: Jamaal Lascelles (Newcastle)Every successful team needs a leader like Lascelles, who is showing age doesnt matter when appointing a captain.The 22-year-old isnt afraid to speak up if something isnt right and the way he took responsibility for a couple of individual mistakes at the start of the season was very impressive. The Newcastle attackers have grabbed most of the headlines this season but the defence has only shipped three goals away from home. Lascelles has been a rock for the Toon.LEFT-BACK: Scott Malone (Fulham) Fulhams Scott Malone has impressed Holloway so far I had Malone at Millwall and had to sell him as he didnt want to sign a new deal. Im not surprised in the slightest about his rise - all he needed to do was believe in himself. Highlights of Fulham’s 2-0 win away to rivals Brentford in the Sky Bet Championship Hes slotted in perfectly at Fulham since joining from Cardiff. They allow him to get forward into dangerous areas and his crossing is fantastic as shown by his two assists this season.CENTRAL MIDFIELDER: Jonjo Shelvey (Newcastle) Jonjo Shelvey is the best player to ever play in the Championship, says Olliie Shelvey is the first name on the teamsheet. Discount Shoes Black Friday. Hes a genius - the best Ive ever seen play in the Championship. He can get it off the centre-halves, dictate play and go beyond into the final third. When he gets into shooting positions he also has the quality to either score or find one of his mates. Shelvey is a Rolls-Royce of a footballer. Shelvey scores a sensational goal in Newcastles 6-0 win over QPR CENTRAL MIDFIELDER: Aaron Mooy (Huddersfield) Aaron Mooy celebrates after scoring Huddersfields winner against Leeds This could be the signing of the season. I didnt know much about him before he joined Manchester City and Huddersfield have played a blinder to get him in on loan. Everything Huddersfield do is orchestrated by Mooy, who averages 69.9 passes per-game (only Liam Moore at Reading averages more).Moor makes them tick and has a great chemistry with his midfield buddy Jonathan Hogg. I hope Huddersfields success continues. ATTACKING MIDFIELDER: Elias Kachunga (Huddersfield) Elias Kachunga has featured heavily for David Wagners Huddersfield Huddersfield boss David Wagner has a real eye for talent. I love Kachungas energy and his ability to play anywhere across the front line. Off the right, off the left - he embraces wherever hes asked to play. Hes got a knack of popping up with an important goal too.ATTACKING MIDFIELDER: Anthony Knockaert (Brighton) Anthony Knockaert is a nightmare for defenders, says Holloway What a player. Hes carried on where he left off last season for Brighton, providing some magic out wide. He gets me off my seat every time he gets the ball. Defenders must have nightmares about marking him as he moves the ball quickly. It doesnt surprise me that hes made 61 successful dribbles already this season - the second most in the league.Hes a Premier League player playing in the Championship.CENTRE-FORWARD: Tammy Abraham (Bristol City) Tammy Abraham has been in superb form since joining on loan from Chelsea Abraham has exploded onto the scene. Im amazed someone so young can look so mature in the way he plays the striker role. I can only stand and applaud him for the way hes adapted from youth football to the Championship.Hes a threat over the top, he can bring other players into the game and hes dynamite in front of goal. He reminds me of when I first saw Andy Cole play. To score nine goals already is a monumental achievement. Hes a very exciting player. Well done, son.CENTRE-FORWARD: Dwight Gayle (Newcastle) Dwight Gayle has bagged 11 goals this season after moving from Crystal Palace Hes doing me proud. I tipped him to be the leagues top scorer and he hasnt let me down, firing in 11 already. He was the most expensive player I ever purchased as a manager when I took him to Crystal Palace and Im not surprised to see him banging them in. Hes pure quality. Get Sky Sports Alerts Breaking news, line ups and goal alerts from your football club - direct to your mobile Also See: WATCH: Champ goals NOW! Championship Table ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen