Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

it." Toronto ended up moving to .500 later in the evening after a 7-6 victory over Baltimore. The result was the Blue Jays nint

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 21.11.2019 13:30
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

BOSTON -- The injury-riddled New York Yankees have a new addition to the disabled list as outfielder Zoilo Almonte is now sidelined because of a sprained left ankle. Almonte left Friday nights 4-2 loss to the Boston Red Sox in the fifth inning and was placed on the 15-day DL on Saturday. He joins captain Derek Jeter, third baseman Alex Rodriguez, first baseman Mark Teixeira (wrist surgery), outfielder Curtis Granderson (broken pinkie) and catcher Francisco Cervelli (broken hand), who are all currently out of action. Jeter was placed on the disabled list on Friday because of a strained right quadriceps. New York also designated shortstop Alberto Gonzalez for assignment on Saturday. The Yankees brought up outfielders Melky Mesa and Thomas Neal from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre to replace Almonte and Gonzalez on the roster. Diego Castillo Rays Jersey . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Tampa Bay Rays Shirts . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/1836i-mike-zunino-jersey-rays.html . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Brandon Lowe Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Matt Duffy Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1.TORONTO -- Jose Reyes impending return to the Toronto Blue Jays lineup is coming at a nearly perfect time. Manager John Gibbons said on Friday that as the all-star shortstop was rehabbing with Torontos triple-A team in Buffalo, N.Y., the Blue Jays were putting themselves in a position to welcome him back. "The talk has been since he went down, amongst us, amongst (the media) that if we can get back to .500 by the time he gets back then thats pretty good," said Gibbons. "Were close to doing that. I mean, were not there yet, but that could happen and then he just adds to it." Toronto ended up moving to .500 later in the evening after a 7-6 victory over Baltimore. The result was the Blue Jays ninth straight win and improved the teams record to 36-36. Reyes was hitting .395 with a home run, five runs batted in, five runs and five stolen bases in 10 games when he sprained his left ankle on April 12. "Hes one of the premier players in the game. Just all the different things he can do," said Gibbons. "I know everyone will be glad to get him back, regardless." On Wednesday Gibbons suggested that Reyes may be back as soon as Monday when Toronto plays the Rays in Tampa Bay. He didnt sound as certain on Friday. "Its not too far off. Well see how he does this weekend, well kind of see where were at." Added Gibbons: "Hes going to play nine innings tonight (Friday), nine tomorrow and then Sundays a day game, so thatd be his first day game after a night game. "(Friday) will be a good test -- nine innings -- and definitely after (Saturday)." Gibbons told media on Friday that Reyes would play all three minor league games in the field. "We got to make sure hes good and ready," said the manager. Reyes will reclaim the leadoff spot in Torontos battting order when he returns.dddddddddddd "Hell definitely be at the top, were not sure what were going to do after that yet," said Gibbons. Gibbons wasnt concerned about any kind of expectations affecting Reyes performance. "I dont think he feels any pressure. I dont think hes that kind of player," said Gibbons. "He just goes out there and has fun. Excels, you know. One guy cant do it all. One guy can make a big difference, but one guy alone cant. "But he can make a nice difference." Although Torontos been rolling in its last 14 games, winning 12, Gibbons was upbeat about Reyes return. "Hes a key part of this team. When he went down he was doing it all," said Gibbons. "But I tip my hat to the guys thatve filled in, (Munenori) Kawasaki in particular, done a great job. He really has. Coming out of nowhere, done a lot of good things for us." Kawasaki was signed by the Blue Jays to a minor-league contract on March 14. He was then called up to Toronto on April 13 to sub in for the injured Reyes. Hes hit .219, with 14 RBIs, 18 runs and seven stolen bases in 56 games. Kawasaki made a strong case for staying with Toronto later Friday when he hit his first major-league home run that tied the game at six, prompting fans to chant his name in Kawasakis next at-bat. "Hes added a lot off the field, in the clubhouse. The teammates love him, the fans love him. You cant help it," said Gibbons of Kawasaki. "And hes contributed big time on the field. Some key hits here or there, good fundamental baseball, made some nice defensive plays, stolen some bases. "Hes a heads-up player, does everything right. Doesnt mean hes going to get the job done every time, but he does everything right. Hes definitely done a tremendous job for us." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen