Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ntial in the world, weve just got to go execute," Foster said. "Obviously we have a bunch of talent here and its always fun to w

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.11.2019 14:44
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- Houston running back Arian Foster was removed from the physically unable to perform list Wednesday and practiced with the Texans for the first time since May. Foster strained his right calf in an off-season practice in late May and struggled with a sore back after recovering from that injury. "Its really important," coach Gary Kubiak said. "Hes been working, its not like hes been standing around. Hes been trying to get all that soreness out and he felt really good the last two days. I think we took a big step forward." Kubiak thought that Foster would have returned to practice sooner than he did, but he understood why he was out as long as he was. "I was watching him work and watching what he was going though so I felt confident that we were close and ready to go," Kubiak said. "I also understand how important it was that they did it at the right time. The key is Arian felt good about it today and thats the most important thing." Foster rushed for 1,424 yards and 15 touchdowns last year for his third straight 1,200-yard season. Kubiak doesnt expect Foster to play Sunday against the Saints and he likely wont play in Houstons final preseason game on Aug. 29 at Dallas. But that wont keep him from being ready for Houstons opener at San Diego on Sept. 9. "I dont think its a must that he carry the ball in preseason to be ready for San Diego," Kubiak said. Foster wasnt sure if hed see preseason action, but didnt sound like he was angling to play before the opener. "Im not a huge fan of preseason," he said. "I feel like Ill be ready for Sept. 9 without (it). Ive just got to get myself acclimated." He said it was a bit frustrating to deal with his back situation after recovering from the calf injury, but he was never concerned that the problems would bleed into the regular season. "I know my body and I knew it wasnt a huge issue," he said. "I had to give it time." The Texans have relied on Ben Tate and a group of mostly rookie running backs while Foster was injured. Quarterback Matt Schaub said it was a boost to see Foster on the field on Wednesday. "It was great to see him back out there and see his explosiveness," Schaub said. "After all his rehab he looked pretty fresh. It was great to have him back in the huddle and get another piece of the puzzle back." Foster is excited about the possibilities for the offence with the new pieces they added in the off-season led by receiver DeAndre Hopkins, chosen in the first-round of this years draft. "Weve got all the potential in the world, weve just got to go execute," Foster said. "Obviously we have a bunch of talent here and its always fun to watch." Foster went through some changes in his life during the off-season, with he and his wife welcoming their first son. He said he mostly just sleeps and eats now, but he cant wait for him to get old enough to run around and play. But hes hoping that his boy doesnt follow in his footsteps in a few years, saying an emphatic "no" when asked about the possibility of him playing football one day. "If he wants to its cool," Foster said. "I love the game and everything but this hurts. Its a lot of work. Let daddy put in the work so you can go study art or something." Nike Air Max Aanbieding . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Nike Air Max 95 Nederland . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. http://www.airmaxkopennederland.com/uitverkoop-air-max-270/max-270-dames.html . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Nike Air Max 95 Sale Nederland .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Nike Air Max 97 Nederland . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Football Federation Australia say theyre open to the idea of a second A-League team in Brisbane after Miron Bleibergs revelations that a local consortium is preparing to put forward a bid.The former coach of Brisbane Roar and the now-defunct Gold Coast United, Bleiberg claims to be part of a group that is serious about bankrolling another franchise in south-east Queensland and is ready to act, now that expansion is firmly back on the A-League agenda.Im not authorised to speak on their behalf, but I can tell you there is movement, Bleiberg told AAP.There is a group of local people, they are capable, they have the money, most importantly they love the game, and they are ready.Greg ORourke, the head of the A-League, indicated in a written statement that FFA is willing to listen.Football Federation Australia has previously announced it is actively looking at expansion across its existing footprint in Australia and New Zealand, he said.While no specific areas have been identiffied for expansion, FFA is certainly open to the possibility of another club in Queensland as one of the options.ddddddddddddConsidering the recent hype and interest of the derbies in both Sydney and Melbourne, we can see the excitement a derby match generates.We have previously heard Miron quoted that he had a consortium who would be interested in investing in a second Queensland team, however no official approach has been made to FFA from this consortium.Its a distinct change of tack from ORourke, who said in August that Bleibergs plan for a second team in Brisbane would be lunacy given the continued off-field struggles of Brisbane Roar.Bleiberg believes competition would force the Roar to clean up their act and, as a wealthy businessman in his own right outside of football, is even prepared to put in some of his own money to make it happen. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen