Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

he London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Ho

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 02.11.2019 03:28
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SOELDEN, Austria -- Olympic and world downhill champion Tina Maze says she will retire after competing in one more race -- on home soil in January.The 33-year-old Slovenian says her last World Cup race will be the giant slalom in Maribor on Jan. 7.I am really happy with what Ive achieved. I dont feel the need to compete at such a high level anymore, Maze said.Having set the record for most World Cup points in a single season while taking the overall title in 2013, Maze took a year off from racing last season, prompting speculation about her career.I was always thinking about it, Maze said of retirement. I have a big motivation to compete one last time in front of my home crowd. Now I live by the day.Maze, however, did not rule out defending her world downhill title in St. Moritz in FebruaryThe four-time Olympian won 26 World Cup races and 13 medals at major championships, including two golds at the 2014 Sochi Olympics. USA Soccer Jerseys China . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. USA Soccer Jerseys 2020 . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/ . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Fake USA Soccer Jerseys . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Scarlets produced a fiercely committed performance to stun hosts Cardiff and win a thrilling Welsh derby 26-15 at the Arms Park.Early in the second half they had built a 26-7 lead before holding on determinedly despite a huge penalty count against them which saw forwards Wyn Jones, Aaron Shingler and Will Boyde all yellow carded.Thirteen Welsh squad members missed the game but it lacked nothing in entertainment as Blues made too many careless errors to turn the game in the visitors favour.Jonathan Evans, Hadleigh Parkes, Shingler and DTH Van der Merwe scored tries for Scarlets with Rhys Patchell converting three.Tom James and Blaine Scully scored tries for Blues with Steve Shingler converting and adding a penalty. Scarlets began strongly to dominate the opening minutes and were rewarded with a seventh-minute try from Aaron Shingler.The visitors secured two five-metre line-outs before strong runs from Parkes and Werner Kruger set up a try for the flanker.Scarlets dream start continued when three minutes later, Van der Merwe burst away from a ruck and slipped a tackle to send Evans over.Patchell converted both to give his side a healthy early advantage before Blues got on the scoreboard with a try after James intercepted a John Barclay pass.The frenetic opening continued as a third try for Scarlets beckoned when Van der Merwe intercepted but a brilliant cover tackkle from Rey Lee-Lo hauled the wing down ten metres from the line.ddddddddddddHowever another interception soon gifted the visitors their third try when from inside his own 22, Steffan Hughes picked off another careless pass to send Van der Merwe racing into the corner.The pace of the game eventually slowed as the game degenerated into a succession of five-metre scrums as Blues pummelled their opponents line.Referee Lloyd Linton struggled to regulate the area and issued yellow cards to props Jones and Taufaao Filise, as Scarlets somehow kept their line intact to lead 21-7 at the interval.Within a minute of the restart, Scarlets collected their bonus point when Patchell burst outside an attempted tackle from replacement Lloyd Williams to create a try for Parkes.Steve Shingler kicked a penalty before the props returned from the sin-bin in time to see James save Blues by overhauling Van der Merwe as he raced away from inside his own 22.Blues dominated the third quarter and after visitors flanker, Boyde was yellow carded, Scully collected a long pass from Jarrod Evans to score his sides second.With 10 minutes remaining, Aaron Shingler became the third Scarlet forward to be sent to the bin but they still survived to record a notable win. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen