Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Stefani. William used to create video montages for his brother, and that song was featured in the last one he made.With the

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 30.10.2019 06:12
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

This Friday in Cedar Park, Texas, heavyweight Tony Johnson (10-2) fights Cheick Kongo (24-10-2) in the main event on Bellator 161, the biggest fight of his career.? But due to a recent unforeseen personal tragedy, Johnsons focus is much wider than the battle inside the cage.On Aug. 30, while cooking dinner for his kids, Johnson received a phone call that no one ever wants to get. His father called to let him know that his brother, William, committed suicide earlier that day. William was 27.That week was the worst week of my life. This hurt bad. It hurt. So theres nothing that Cheick Kongo can do to me that has to make me feel that hurt that I felt, Johnson told ESPN.com.Johnson describes his brother, who also fought in MMA, as tough as nails. In 2014, the two even fought on the same local card in Nashville, where both were victorious. William was able to stay at Tonys house, and the brothers enjoyed their time together, which was tough to come by due to conflicting schedules.He was always laughing, and no one ever knew he was depressed. We wish he would have come and talked to somebody, but unfortunately it didnt happen that way, said Johnson.After spending Labor Day weekend with his family in Cincinnati to bury his brother, Johnson returned to Nashville to resume training for Fridays bout with Kongo. Johnson said the Tuesday workout was harder to get through mentally than he originally thought but credits his training staff for keeping a positive mindset and pushing him to get through.Johnsons parents spent time with him in Tennessee last week to get away from things in Ohio. For Hulk, pulling out of the Kongo fight (Spike TV/ESPN Deportes, 9 p.m. ET) was never an option. He says that Bellator offered their condolences and said theyd back him 100 percent with no repercussions if he chose to back out. Johnson said that was never an option and he has the support of his parents and family to fight on. He added that his brother wouldnt have wanted him to miss out on this opportunity.I dont know when I will get that opportunity again, so I had to seize the moment, no matter what life puts in front of you. I knew my little brother wouldnt want that. He would want me to fight. There was not one moment that I said I was not going to take this fight, Johnson said.The skill matchup appears to be the classic striker versus grappler, but the size is an interesting one. The 41-year-old Kongo, a UFC vet, is far more experienced, taller and has a seven-inch reach advantage. However, Johnson, a former fullback and wrestler at Iowa State, will be the heavier fighter.I know he has a long reach, so Ive got to be crafty going in. Thats going to be an obstacle Ill have to get over, Johnson said. Cardio is going to be a factor, too. Ive seen some of his fights, and he does get winded very easily.Johnson said this is the first time that he hasnt had to cut down to the heavyweight limit of 265 pounds. He described his training camp as the best he ever had before his brothers suicide. He focused on upping his conditioning to push the pace on Kongo. The All-American wrestler also worked on his core to help combat the elbows and knees that Kongo has been known to use. Even after resuming training, Johnson said that he was able to regain his form after grieving.I think Ive closed that chapter with my brother. I went there and Ive had my peace. Ive moved on. I know my brother is in a better place now, Johnson said.The 30-year-old will honor his younger brother by changing up the song he walks out to. Originally slated to be DMX, he changed it up to Eminems Kings Never Die featuring Gwen Stefani. William used to create video montages for his brother, and that song was featured in the last one he made.With the promotion stripping champion Vitaly Minakov of his title back in May due to inactivity, the winner of this match puts himself near the front of the line for who is to fight for that vacant title. Another top contender is Matt Mitrione, who has been victorious in both his fights from the promotion since signing after a 14-fight stint with the UFC. Cheap Shoes China Free Shipping . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Replica Shoes Wholesale . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. http://www.wholesaleshoes.us.org/ . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Cheap Shoes China Wholesale . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Wholesale Shoes Brands . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. LAS VEGAS -- Some football bettors do their handicapping earlier in the week and know which teams theyre planning to take. There are a lot of advantages in betting earlier and grabbing a good number before its gone.However, most bets are made on game day, not just from less sophisticated players but also from so-called wiseguys who are acting on late information or patiently waiting for the line theyve wanted all week.So to help those bettors, sharps and squares alike, every Sunday morning well monitor the weather, the inactive lists and -- most importantly -- the line moves and provide our thoughts on where the late value might be found.For Week 6, there isnt any injury news of major importance on Sundayy morning.dddddddddddd Now, fantasy players filling out their lineups may not agree with that statement, but what I mean is that there isnt any injury news that is having any impact on the lines (everyone was pretty sure Cam Newton would return from the concussion protocol for Carolina, Colin Kaepernick is making his first start of the season for San Francisco, Cody Kessler is starting for Cleveland and Carson Palmer is back for Arizona).Without further ado, lets look at todays Week 6 card and whats happening with the lines (games not listed havent seen as much line movement): ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen