Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

necessarily liked anywhere, really, Beckham said Wednesday when asked if there was any lingering resentment among the Dalla

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.10.2019 12:25
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Antoine Douglas was one of boxings fastest-rising middleweights when he ran into the rugged Avtandil Khurtsidze on March 5.Douglas took a bad beating before being knocked out in the 10th and final round of their Showtime-televised bout.Douglas has had a chance to rest and recharge for the past eight months and will return to face Ernesto Berrospe in a 10-round bout on the 26th Annual Fight for Children Fight Night charity card on Nov. 10 at the Washington Hilton in Washington, D.C.Camp is great and I am glad to be back in the ring, Douglas said. It did not take long for me to get back in the swing of things. I got the rust off early in camp and I am ready to go.For the 24-year-old Douglas (19-1-1, 13 KOs), of Washington suburb Burke, Virginia, the fight is way to ease back into action to see where he is at before eyeing a bigger fight.I want to see crispness and preciseness in my punches, Douglas said. I am also looking to show good footwork and defense. I want to see where I am after this fight. I have been working hard and I have been ready to fight yesterday.Mexicos Berrospe (11-9, 7 KOs), 30, of Mexico, is not expected to give Douglas too many problems -- he has lost five of his last six fights.Vito Mielnicki, CEO of GH3 Promotions, which promotes Douglas, said the fight is meant to get Douglas back on track as they push toward a chance for him to fight for a world.Antoine had a well deserved rest, and now he is ready to finish what he started, and that is to become world champion, Mielnicki said. One bad night will not define his career and I believe we have not yet seen the best from him. It says a lot about him as he fought 21 fights in just 29 months, and then steps in with a guy (Khurtsidze) who took the fight on short notice that nobody wanted to fight and nobody still wants to fight in Khurtsidze.We have a plan for him to get him back knocking on the door of a world title and we look forward to moving him back in position. Rockies Jerseys China .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Colorado Rockies Shirts . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. https://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.us/ .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Colorado Rockies Pro Shop .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Stitched Rockies Jerseys .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.?doesnt think he is well-liked anywhere around the NFL.I dont know if Im necessarily liked anywhere, really, Beckham said Wednesday when asked if there was any lingering resentment among the Dallas Cowboys following his celebrated one-handed catch. It just is what it is when were on the field; off the field, theres no hard feelings for me anywhere. At the end of the day, its football.I cant control who resents, likes, doesnt like, in a sense. We just go out there, handle our business, play football and keep it moving from there.Beckham, 23, is set to start his third professional season with a matchup Sunday afternoon against the Cowboys and?cornerback Brandon Carr, who was on the wrong end of Beckhams famous, behind-the-ear grab two years ago.?Two of Beckhams three least productive games last season actually came against Carr, with the Cowboys limiting the Pro Bowl receiver to nine catches for 79 yards in the two meetings.It just happened that way, Beckham said. First game last year was in Dallas stadium and, like I said, we really didnt hit the ground running. It was kind of lackadaisical and we were going through the motions. Make sure this year we hit it and get it right.Whenever Beckham takes the field, all eyes are on the electric receiver. Hes eccentric, flashy and talented. He makes one-handed grabs, plans elaborate touchdown dances and holds an extended, one-handed catch session during warm-ups.Does it make him a villain?I dont know. You tell me, Beckham said. Could be that way, couldnt be thaat way, I dont know.dddddddddddd Im more focused on this year and accomplishing the goals that we have set out -- winning games.Opposing players, particularly Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman, have cited Beckhams whining and constant complaining as reasons why there is dislike for him.Cornerback Chris Culliver, now with the Miami Dolphins, called Beckham the most complaining person Ive went against. Stephon Gilmore of the Buffalo Bills called him a prima donna.But Beckham thinks differently in regards to why those perceptions exist.Because of this, he said, flashing a grin from ear to ear. I dont know. I have fun. Im myself at all times and I dont think its necessarily liked all the time, unless youre on my side. I cant really control that. Like I said, I cant control who likes, doesnt like me. Its football at this point.Beckham does have his backers. Hes popular in the locker room and is developing into a respected leader among his Giants teammates. He has also built a stable of NFL friends, including Miamis Jarvis Landry, Cincinnatis Jeremy Hill, Arizonas Patrick Peterson and Tyrann Mathieu, Dallas cornerback Morris Claiborne, Pittsburghs Antonio Brown, Minnesotas Teddy Bridgewater?and seemingly anyone else with?LSU?ties.The names of Brown, wide receiver Anquan Boldin and running back Reggie Bush were mentioned during Beckhams 15-minute news conference Wednesday; he worked out with all three this offseason.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen