Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Lexington, KY (SportsNetwork. [url=https://www.chinashoes.us/]China Shoes[/url] .com) - Devin Booker had 19 points off the benc

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.10.2019 09:14
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

Lexington, KY (SportsNetwork. China Shoes .com) - Devin Booker had 19 points off the bench and No. 1 Kentucky held Texas-Arlington to four made field goals in the first half on the way to a 92-44 win Tuesday night. The Wildcats (6-0) have beaten their first six opponents by an average of 36.8 points per game, including last weeks 32-point win over then-No. 5 Kansas and Sundays 58-point rout of Montana State. Starting forward Alex Poythress was back after missing the last two games for Kentucky and had four points and nine rebounds in 20 minutes. Karl-Anthony Towns added 13 points and 11 rebounds and Dakari Johnson scored 12 off the bench. Lonnie McClanahan scored 10 points to lead the Mavericks (3-2), who entered play off back-to-back wins over Grand Canyon and Houston Baptist. They shot 12.5 percent (4-of-32) in the first half, with their leading three scorers -- McClanahan, Jamel Outler and Johnny Hill -- going a combined 1- for-14. None of Kentuckys five starters played more than 12 minutes in the first half but the Wildcats shot better than 61 percent for a 55-12 lead at the break. It was still a single-digit game after 7 1/2 minutes until Willie Cauley- Stein scored four straight points to spark an 8-0 burst to give Kentucky a 23-7 advantage. Texas-Arlington scored just two more points in the half after Kaelon Wilsons 3 with 9:48 remaining. Kentuckys run to end the first half was 40-5 over the last 12 minutes. The Wildcats led by as many as 50 in the final minute of the second half. Aaron and Andrew Harrison finished with 11 points in the game and Trey Lyles scored 10. Game Notes The game concluded the Cawood Ledford Classic ... Kentucky shot 56.6 percent and Texas-Arlington ended 17-of-63 (27 percent) ... The Wildcats won the only other meeting between the programs 105-76 last Nov. 19 ... Kentucky faces Providence on Sunday ... Arlington plays at Montana State on Friday. Yeezy From China .Commissioner Adam Silver said Wednesday it is inevitable that the league will one day take after European sports and have sponsor names on team jerseys. Nike Shoes From China .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. https://www.chinashoes.us/ . HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Danny Valencia was not about to let a sore left hand keep him from finishing his at-bat in the 13th inning. He gutted it out and came up with a key hit to help the Kansas City Royals outlast the Los Angeles Angels. Valencia ignited a three-run rally with a leadoff double, before Jarrod Dyson replaced him on the bases and scored the go-ahead run on a throwing error by rookie reliever Mike Morin. The Royals went on to beat the Angels 7-4 Saturday night. "Were trying to win games and lay it all out there. Anybody else would have done the same thing," Valencia said. "Fortunately I got a hit there, because it would have looked even worse if I didnt." Valencia felt discomfort on two earlier swings and was checked out by manager Ned Yost and a trainer. After convincing them he was all right, he lined Morins 3-2 pitch off the fence in left-centre and slid headfirst into second. "There was a 3-1 pitch I fouled off and my hand slipped off the bat a little weird," Valencia said. "I told Ned: Theres no way Im coming out right now. He said: This is a big at-bat, and I said: I know its a big at-bat, but Ive got this. The first thought on my mind was not making someone come off the bench with a 3-2 count after sitting on the bench for four hours." Dyson scored when Morin (0-1) fielded Alcides Escobars sacrifice bunt and threw the ball past first base as second baseman Howie Kendrick ran over to take the throw. "I got to it quick and Howie was still getting to first base," Morin said. "I had more time than I thought I did, and I was trying to guide the ball to meet him at the bag, but it sailed on me." Nori Aoki then hit an RBI single and Billy Butler capped the scoring with his second sacrifice fly. Aaron Crow (2-1) pitched two innings for the victory and Greg Holland got three outs for the save, ending the 4-hour, 53-minute marathon. Eric Hosmer tied a season high with four hits. The Royals tied it in the seventh when Hosmer scored on a double-play grounder by Salvador Perez with the bases loaded. The run was charged to Sean Burnett, who faced only one batter and gave up Hosmers leadoff single through the box. It was Burnetts second appearance since his comeback from elbow surgery last August. Royals right-hander James Shields pitched six innings, giving up four runs and nine hits, including solo hoomers by Mike Trout and Erick Aybar. China Shoes To USA. "Thats a good hitting team over there. They grind out at-bats and they worked up my pitch count quite a bit today," Shields said. "But our bullpen did a phenomenal job. Its been good all season long, and today they showed why theyre as good as they are." Angels rookie Matt Shoemaker was charged with three runs -- two earned -- and eight hits in five innings while striking out six. The right-hander was making his third start since he was inserted into the rotation on May 13. The Angels were trailing 3-0 when Aybar got them on the board in the fourth inning with his third homer of the season, a line drive that just made it into the first row of seats in the right field corner after a leadoff double by Raul Ibanez. Los Angeles pulled ahead 4-3 with two runs in the fifth. Trout led off with a towering drive into the rock pile beyond the fence in left-centre, and Albert Pujols followed with another deep flyball that looked like it was going out as well. Left fielder Alex Gordon leaped above the bullpen fence and got his glove on it before it bounced off his cap, shoulder, chin and arm -- then landed in his glove while he was on the seat of his pants. Third base umpire Andy Fletcher ruled it a catch, but manager Mike Scioscia challenged the call and Pujols ended up with a double after a video review. "Somebody must have seen something on one of the angles," Yost said. "But on the replays we saw on the big screen, I sure couldnt tell if it hit the fence or not." It was the 2,400th career hit for Pujols, who took third on a groundout and scored the go-ahead run on Shields wild pitch to Aybar. A two-out error by Trout in centre field led to an unearned run during Kansas Citys two-run third. Aoki and Hosmer opened the inning with singles, and Aoki scored on Butlers first sacrifice fly. One out later, Perez hit a sinking liner that broke off Trouts glove as he charged the ball on the dead run, and Lorenzo Cain hit an RBI single. NOTES: Trouts error was his second this season, matching his total in 148 games in the outfield last year. ... Escobar has been successful on 43 of his last 44 stolen base attempts, including all 22 last season. ... For the second straight year, Trouts 10th homer of the season came against the Royals in his 47th game. ... Neither starting pitcher had a 1-2-3 inning. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen