Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

fourth straight loss.Kelly said Friday the entire offense is on notice after sputtering Thursday night in a 33-21 home loss to t

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.10.2019 10:39
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Warren Gatland has moved to scotch reports he could leave Wales to seek a return to New Zealand after next summers British and Irish Lions tour.Former Ireland and Wasps boss Gatland has been Wales coach since 2007 and has insisted he intends to see out his current contract, which runs until 2019.In moving to deny reports he could leave Wales after spearheading the Lions tour of his homeland next summer, Gatland revealed he rejected an approach from a Super Rugby franchise.The Chiefs spoke to me about three months ago but I told them it was a non-starter until my contract runs out with Wales, Gatland told Wales Online.I told the Chiefs I would be interested after 2019 but theres no way I would leave Wales or the Lions now.Gatland has led Wales to three RBS 6 Nations titles and the semifinals and quarterfinals at Rugby World Cups.The 53-year-old has taken a season-long sabbatical from his job as Wales head coach to prepare for the Lions three-Test series in New Zealand in June.Gatland guided the Lions to a Test series triumph in Australia in 2013, and will bid to land the famous invitational sides second winning tour in New Zealand in the summer.Gatland must return to a position within New Zealands domestic structure should he harbour any ambitions to coach the All Blacks.But despite strong interest in his services from Super Rugby outfits, Gatland has issued a steadfast message that he remains committed to seeing out his current contract with Wales.He said: All my focus is on is the Lions and Wales: I repeat, Im not going anywhere until after the 2019 World Cup. Royals Jerseys China .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Cheap Royals Jerseys . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. https://www.cheaproyals.com/ .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Kansas City Royals Gear . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. Kansas City Royals Pro Shop . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers coach Chip Kelly wouldnt commit to starting Blaine Gabbert new week against Buffalo after a fourth straight loss.Kelly said Friday the entire offense is on notice after sputtering Thursday night in a 33-21 home loss to the Arizona Cardinals.I dont have any answers for anybody, Kelly said. I dont know whos going to start against Buffalo. Our entire offense didnt play well. So, we need to get something straightened out offensively.The 49ers are 1-4 and last in the NFC West. Gabbert dropped to 9-31 as a starter, and San Francisco has the NFLs last-ranked passing offense.Gabbert threw two interceptions on his own side of the field that led to 10 Arizona points. The Cardinals took advantage of the first to tie it at 7 late in the first half on Larry Fitzgeralds 21-yard touchdown catch.Its extremely frustrating, Gabbert said after the game. I let this team and this organization down tonight and did not play good whatsoever and thats on me. I had two crucial turnovers there that led to points for the Cardinals and that was the difference in the game right there. I got to do a better job protecting the football and leading this team to scoring more points and winning games.Kelly said he will use the time off over the weekend to evaluate his entire offense, which could mean considering a promotion for backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who missed the bulk of the offseason program recovering from three surgeries on his left-shoulder, right thumb and left knee.Hes continuing to work, continuing to get stronger, continuing to get better, Kelly said.The 49ers allowed seven saccks Thursday including a late safety.dddddddddddd Gabbert completed 18 of 31 for 162 yards with a touchdown pass and scoring run. He had a 56.1 passer rating.A bright spot for San Francisco was receiver Jeremy Kerley, who was acquired in a trade with Detroit for offensive lineman Brandon Thomas on Aug. 29. Kerley is the 49ers leading receiver with 26 catches for 304 yards and two touchdowns, both coming in the last two weeks.San Francisco added Kerley after receiver and returner Bruce Ellington was lost for the season with a hamstring injury. Gabbert connected with Kerley on eight of his 18 completions, including five of eight for 75 yards in the first half.Hes a dynamic player, Kelly said. I think the first thing when you notice Kerls is he can get in and out of cuts very quick. Hes sudden in terms of what he does. He can make people miss. Hes got real good short-area quickness and hes got outstanding hands. I think hes, Blaine seems to find a comfort level with him.Game notes Kelly said hes hopeful DT DeForest Buckner can return next week after missing Thursday with a foot injury. ... CB Chris Davis left the game in the second half with a knee injury and LB Tank Carradine left with a toe injury. Both were scheduled for MRIs Friday, Kelly said. ... LB Aaron Lynch made his season debut Thursday after serving a four-game suspension for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy. Kelly said: It was good to have him back. It gave us added depth. So, well see how he continues to grow. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen