Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

go for their third consecutive road win and fifth in a row overall.Los Angeles (4-6-0) won four straight one-goal games, includi

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 25.10.2019 06:18
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- Theyre only 14 games into the regular season, but that isnt preventing the Golden State Warriors from campaigning for an individual honor on behalf of Draymond Green.I hope he wins [Defensive Player of the Year], Warriors coach Steve Kerr said after Mondays 120-83 win over the?Indiana Pacers. Were well aware of how great (San Antonio Spurs forward)?Kawhi Leonard is. And its one of those votes that the last couple years could have gone either way, but I would love to see Draymond rewarded for his efforts.Kevin Durant weighed in as well.Why not? Thats my teammate. Hes covering a lot of ground for us guarding one through five, he said. Rebounding, blocking shots, hes doing it all. That stuff is a popularity contest, so my campaign starts now: Draymond Green for Defensive Player of the Year. So hopefully you guys realize what he does on the court, the small things that go into being a great defender.Green told ESPN last week that he desperately wanted to win the award this season after finishing runner-up to Leonard the past two seasons.Thats something that I want to win, and if theres anything Ive ever been selfish about, its that award, Green said. Like, I want that award.Green has certainly made a case early on. He entered Mondays game in the top 10 in steals (2.2) and blocks (1.7). At 6-foot-8, he anchors the defense and does it in dominant fashion. At this rate, it seems certain hell be in the conversation for the award once again.I know hes talked about going after that award, but hes does it night in and night out with his effort, Steph Curry said, so I like his chances for sure.Scarpe Nike Air Max In Offerta . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Scarpe Air Max 360 Scontate . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. http://www.airmaxitaliascarpe.it/scarpe-air-max-plus-scontate.html . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Nere .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Air Max Scontate Donne . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations.The Los Angeles Kings and Pittsburgh Penguins were among the newcomers when the NHL doubled to 12 teams in 1967.Fast forward to their 50th anniversary seasons: One is the defending Stanley Cup champion, and is playing like it, while the other is struggling like an expansion team.The Kings will try to end a lengthy scoreless drought Thursday night when they take on the Penguins, who go for their third consecutive road win and fifth in a row overall.Los Angeles (4-6-0) won four straight one-goal games, including three on home ice, from Oct. 20-27. In three games since, the Kings havent posted a victory -- or a goal.After being blanked in weekend contests at St. Louis and Chicago, the Kings fell 4-0 to the rival Anaheim Ducks at Staples Center on Tuesday. Los Angeles last goal came from Jeff Carter deep into overtime of a 3-2 home win over the Nashville Predators on Oct. 27.The club is dealing with a rash of injuries to several key players, including starting goaltender Jonathan Quick (lower body), backup goalie Jeff Zatkoff (groin), defenseman Brayden McNabb (arm) and high-scoring forward Marian Gaborik (foot). Left wingers Andy Andreoff and Teddy Purcell are also day-to-day.Los Angeles also could be without defenseman Tom Gilbert (no goals, three assists in eight games) due to a suspension. Gilbert faces a hearing from the league Thursday for a charging hit on Anaheims Nick Ritchie.Kings coach Darryl Sutter, who is still in search of career win No. 600, said it is up to the players to power their way through the slump.Our game plan, its not going to change, he said. Theres nobody coming in on a white horse to play goal for us or score goals or to come up from Ontario (of the American Hockey League). This is our team. Ive said it early, meaning two or three games ago, and Ill say it again. Our responsibility is not to use the injuries as an excuse.Anze Kopitar doesnt appear to be injured, but he clearly is not producing liike a player who has averaged better than 24 goals and 44 assists over the past 10 seasons for Los Angeles.dddddddddddd He has four goals and two assists in six career home games versus Pittsburgh.Pittsburgh (7-2-1) extended its winning streaks with a 5-1 victory over the Ducks on Wednesday night in goaltender Matt Murrays season debut.That was probably our most complete, solid game, said Penguins center Matt Cullen, who scored on his 40th birthday. Over the last few games, we werent playing as well as we should be and as well as we can, but we were finding ways to win. Tonight was more of a team game. This is how we need to play.Murray, who stopped 32 shots, won 15 postseason games to help the Penguins secure their third Stanley Cup last spring. He sustained a broken hand Sept. 19 during the World Cup of Hockey.Despite the solid debut, Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said after the Wednesday win that Marc-Andre Fleury would start in net against the Kings. Fleury is 6-2-1 with 3.09 goals-against average this season but just 3-2-0 with a 2.73 GAA, .908 save percentage and a shutout in five career games in Los Angeles.Sidney Crosby registered an assist against the Ducks, giving him four goals and two helpers in a four-game points streak after missing the first six games with a concussion. Now in his 12th season, Crosby has appeared in just five career games at Staples Center, picking up a goal and five assists.Two Penguins whom Sutter may want to have his defense swarm are Evgeni Malkin, who has three goals and an assist in five career games in Los Angeles, and Chris Kunitz, who scored four times with two assists over the same number of games at Staples Center.Malkin scored Wednesday, giving him four goals in a three-game streak, while Kunitz has tallied one assist in each of his past three games. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen