Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

hane-ximines-jersey[/url] , via Mike

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.10.2019 08:33
von elaine95 • 176 Beiträge

San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle said his tweet to Antonio Brown from New Year’s Eve was at the prodding of a fellow member of the 49ers offense.Via KNBR http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/jaylon-ferguson-jersey-authentic , Kittle said on Wednesday that his “Sup?” tweet directed at Brown was a dare from quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.“Jimmy totally dared me to do it,�? Kittle said. “And I am not going to say no. [I] threw it out there, and I thought it was going to be completely meaningless, and I got a response in about 10 minutes. I was like, ‘Oh, that’s exciting.�? It was fun.”The tweet was posted just two hours shy of the start of 2019 and it didn’t take Brown long to respond back with a starry-eyed emoji that ultimately posed a question of if the 49ers would have any interest in Brown. Although G.M. John Lynch later admitted that the 49ers had interest in receiver Odell Beckham Miles Boykin Jersey , Jr., Lynch said regarding Brown, “We took a quick look and then we just said, ‘Hey, we’re not interested in that for our team.'”Garoppolo didn’t confirm Kittle’s account of the back-and-forth, but also didn’t say he didn’t do it either.“It depends who you ask Deandre Baker Jersey ,�? Garoppolo said. “He said it was (me)? I’d take it with a grain of salt then.�? The Colts still don’t have a backup for Jacoby Brissett. Their search continues with a visit from David Fales, according to Aaron Wilson of the .The Colts also have kicked the tires on Taylor Heinicke, Brock Osweiler, Matt Cassel, and Brandon Weeden. “We’re working through it,” General Manager Chris Ballard said http://www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-oshane-ximines-jersey , via Mike Chappell of Fox 59. “We want to get the best guy for us.” The Colts signed quarterback Phillip Walker to their practice squad, so they are covered in practice this week.But with Chad Kelly serving a two-game suspension, they need a backup on the 53-player roster for Sunday’s opener against the Chargers.Fales signed with the Lions in June and appeared in Detroit’s three preseason games this summer. He was 20-of-41 for 310 yards, a touchdown and an interception before the Lions decided to move on.Fales entered the league as a sixth-round choice of the Bears in 2014. He appeared in one regular-season game for Chicago. He played two games for the Dolphins in 2017 and spent all of last season as the third-stringer in Miami.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen