Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Australian Rod Pampling fired a blistering 11-under par 60 to seize the lead at the Shriners Hospital for Children Open on Thur

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.10.2019 07:46
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

Australian Rod Pampling fired a blistering 11-under par 60 to seize the lead at the Shriners Hospital for Children Open on Thursday in Las Vegas, where two closing pars left him shy of a 59. Nate Jones Jersey . The 47-year-old veterans 12-foot birdie putt at 18 rolled left to deny him a spot in the exclusive club of golfers to shoot 59 in competition. He had left a 21-footer at 17 just short.Pampling, who had two eagles and seven birdies in his first 16 holes, was not too disappointed. He knew he was doing something special after he stuck his three-iron second shot at the par-five 16th within a foot for his second eagle of the day.When I hit it close on 16, that got my attention as to this is a really good round, Pampling said. The putt on 17 just fell short in the jaws and on 18 I gave myself a bad read. Pampling plays his shot from the 13th tee during the first round of the Shriners Hospitals For Children Open I thought it was straight, but it just had that little left-to-right. I would have loved to have made one for a 59, but it was just a good solid day all around.Pampling claimed his most recent PGA Tour title at the 2006 Arnold Palmer Invitational. He had to head back to the developmental Web.com Tour Finals to regain his playing privileges.His sparkling effort had him two strokes in front of John Huh and Brooks Koepka, who both shot 62 at TPC Summerlin. Brooks Koepka tees off during his first round in Las Vegas Ive been hitting it quite well for at least two or three months, Pampling said. I just havent been driving it super. And I had my coach come yesterday and we just fixed up a little bit of that.So that was good. And the irons were great. We hit a lot of close shots.Koepka had nine birdies without a bogey -- including back-to-back birdies to close his round at the eighth and ninth.I obviously made a lot of putts today, said Koepka, a member of the winning US Ryder Cup team, who won his first US PGA Tour title in Phoenix last year. [I] grinded hard early on in the week making sure the putting was right, and it showed today.Huhs nine birdies included five in a row from the 13th-17th.Billy Horschel was alone in fourth on 64 when play was halted by darkness with a handful of players still on the course. Australian Matt Jones and American Luke List were a stroke back on 65.Watch the Shriners Hospital for Children Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage continues on Friday from 8.30pm. Or watch the whole tournament with a NOW TV week pass - £10.99, no contract. Also See: PGA Tour Schedule World Rankings Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Free HD Golf Game Will Clark Rangers Jersey . -- LaMarcus Aldridge returned to the Trail Blazers lineup, happy to know that things didnt go awry without him. Texas Rangers Shirts . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/1142h-zack-granite-jersey-rangers.html . - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale shot an 8-under 64 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play to increase their lead to three strokes in the Franklin Templeton Shootout.INDIANAPOLIS -- Michael Sam needed no introduction. He provided one anyway, subtly spelling out his desire to be known simply as a football player whose sexuality isnt a national story. "Good afternoon. My name is Michael Sam. I play football for the University of Missouri," he said to commence his first public appearance since announcing hes gay. Sam smiled and laughed often during a 12 1/2-minute news conference at Lucas Oil Stadium, looking relaxed, jovial and confident while taking questions from the hundreds of reporters surrounding the podium. Despite credentials that include the Southeastern Conference co-defensive player of the year award, Sam is projected only as a mid-round pick in the draft in May. Hes 6-foot-2 and 260 pounds, falling somewhere between a defensive end in a 4-3 scheme and an outside linebacker in a 3-4 system. Where he winds up, Sam said he doesnt care. "Im a pass rusher. If you put me in a situation to get the quarterback, Im going to get the quarterback. Whoever coaches or GMs, this league is a passing league. Id like to believe in myself as a good pass rusher," Sam said. Hes not worried about being accepted, either, in light of the bullying scandal that emerged in Miami. "If the Miami Dolphins drafted me I would be excited to be a part of that organization," Sam said. "But Im not afraid of going into that environment. I know how to handlle myself. Jesse Biddle Jersey. I know how to communicate with my teammates. I know how to communicate with the coaches and other staff I need to communicate with." Mostly, Sam wants to communicate this: "I just wish you guys would just see me as Michael Sam the football player instead of Michael Sam the gay football player." His former Missouri teammates certainly did. "Hes happy with who he is. He doesnt shy away from who he is. Mike Sam has got a lot of personality. Hes a great guy. Hes not going to be any different than who he is every day," said wide receiver LDamian Washington, one of several ex-Tigers stars here for the NFLs annual scouting combine. If Sam were to slip down the draft board, determining a bias against his orientation or a fear of the potential distraction would be near impossible. If teams pass on him, theyre likely unsure how his combination of size and speed fits with their defence. "You only need one team. One team that believes in you. Theres 32 teams. You need one team," Washington said. Coaches and executives around the league were asked often this weekend for their thoughts on how Sam would fit, both on the field and in the locker room. "He would be welcomed, no different than any other player we have," New York Jets coach Rex Ryan said, adding: "The big thing we always talk about is respect in our locker room." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen