Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

f of the season.Theyve got a very, very strong team, he said. I think Red Bull have definitely picked up with their engine perfo

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.10.2019 05:17
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Lewis Hamilton thinks Red Bull has looked incredibly strong in recent races and has become Mercedes closest competitor.?Red Bull claimed a double podium in Germany, moving ahead of Ferrari and into second in the championship as a result. Team boss Christian Horner has already turned his attentions to cutting the gap to Mercedes after the summer break.Hamilton agrees the former world champions can continue to threaten in the second half of the season.Theyve got a very, very strong team, he said. I think Red Bull have definitely picked up with their engine performance but also theyve got great downforce. I dont know why they closed up a little bit more than others [in recent races] but theyre definitely looking incredibly strong.Ferrari looked strong at one point during the [German GP] weekend and then they seemed to fade off more so in the race, so Red Bull is definitely our closest competitor.Though he is impressed with the form of Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen, Hamilton thinks the strength of the Red Bull team goes way beyond its two drivers.Daniel is performing really well and so is Max, and its not just because of them its because theyve got a great team, just like my [Germany win] is not just because of me, its because of this great team.Despite moving ahead of Ferrari by 14 points, Red Bull still sits 159 behind the reigning world champions in the constructors championship. Daniel Ricciardo sits as best of the rest behind Hamilton and Nico Rosberg in the drivers championship, 84 points down.Air Max Sneakers On Sale . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. China Wholesale Air Max 90 . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. http://www.airmaxsneakersonsale.com/cheap-air-max-95.html .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Air Max 1 Usa For Sale . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Cheap Air Max Tn .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday.PHILADELPHIA -- Cleon Roberts scored 22 points and grabbed five rebounds and Jordan Price finished with 20 points to lead La Salle past Drexel 89-78 on Sunday in a game it never trailed.Kari Jonssons 3 brought Drexel to within 11-10 before Price responded with a 3 and the Explorers outscored Drexel 22-6 in an eight-minute span. Tony Washingtons jumper with 7:09 left before halftime gave La Salle a 36-16 lead.La Salle (2-4) led 44-27 at the break.Roberts 3 with 12:27 to go put the Explorers up 68-45 before the Dragons ran off 12 straight with Lee hitting two 3s and a pair of free throws.ddddddddddddJordan Price then countered with a 3 and followed with a 3-point play off a layup to extend the lead to 74-57.La Salle leads the all-time series 22-5. Drexel (2-2) won last seasons meeting with a 66-53 victory, snapping the Explorers six-game win streak. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen