Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

rashes onto the blue landing pad having just broken the national high jump record.Lets pause to grasp the scale of the achieveme

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.10.2019 05:15
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Roquan Smith Bears Jersey . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Dan Hampton Bears Jersey . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. https://www.bearssportsgoods.com/Womens-Jim-Mcmahon-Inverted-Jersey/ . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Anthony Miller Womens Jersey . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Dick Butkus Womens Jersey . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth.Its 2pm on a hot Thursday afternoon in the city of Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. At the citys Nehru Stadium, the high jump competition of the Indian Junior Athletics Nationals is all but over. 17-year-old Tejaswin Shankar has already won gold. He did so with his first jump at 2.06m - two centimeters more than the rest of the field. On his eighth jump of the afternoon, Shankar has set the bar at 2.26m. No Indian, and certainly no class 12 student, has ever cleared that height. The Indian senior record stands at 2.25m, set 12 years ago.His feet clad in separate yellow and black cleats, a style made popular by World Champion Bohdan Bondarenko, the six foot four teen sprints towards the bar. On his sixth stride, the yellow shoe jackhammers into the turf. As his stretched right palm leads, Shankar twists his torso even as he rises until he is eventually facing skyward. He arches his back over the bar and then thrusts his hips skyward. Almost simultaneously, he tucks his head to his chest and now his feet lift over the bar too. The bodys form is perfect.?The black-booted left foot finally crosses safely and Shankar crashes onto the blue landing pad having just broken the national high jump record.Lets pause to grasp the scale of the achievement. The 2.26m cleared by the commerce student from Delhis Sardar Patel school, is the second highest by a junior in the world this year. Only Cubas Luis Enrique Zayas has leaped higher - with a jump of 2.27m. Shankars effort would have been sufficient to qualify for the final of the Olympics and enough for a silver at Julys Junior World Championships (incidentally won by Zayas).Shankar had qualified for the Junior Worlds back in February this year, when he won silver at the South Asian Games in Guwahati with a jump of 2.17m. However, he never went.?Just a month before, at the Asian Junior Championships, an event he was expected to dominate, Shankar injured his groin while warming up. Hoping it was only a cramp, he continued anyway. Competing in excruciating pain, he cleared 2.007m.dddddddddddd After three failed attempts at 2.10m, he was stretchered off the ground. The gold medal went at 2.16m, a centimeter less than what he had cleared just a couple months earlier.I was really upset. I wasnt selected for the Indian team for the Junior World Championships and that was a good thing.?I would have embarrassed the country there, he says. While he didnt think about it then, in hindsight, Shankar feels that his injury wasnt the worst thing ever. Once I saw the results of the competition, I saw that the bronze went at 2.25m. Back then I wasnt sure I would have cleared it. I realized that even if I went there, I wouldnt have been in medal contention, he says.Instead, Shankar says he focused on working on areas that he was lacking in. I was a lanky guy with speed but no strength. I was always going to be prone to picking up injuries, so me and my coach Sunil Kumar (who is a physical education teacher at Shankars school) just focused on getting stronger, he says.Instead of jumping, Shankar hit the gym and the track. When he returned to competition in September, the improvement was clear. At the Senior Open Nationals, he won gold, with a jump of 2.22m.At the junior nationals, following his successful attempt at 2.26m, Shankar made two attempts at 2.28m and another at 2.30m. He wasnt expecting to clear it but in what was his last competition of the season, he simply wanted to attempt it to get a feel of what it was like. Next year he says he hopes to qualify for the World Championships.For the moment though, he has his Class 12 pre-board and board exams to worry about. Or at least thats what his mother feels. I spoke to her over the phone. After the first couple of sentences, she didnt really pay attention to the record. She asked me when was I going to get back and start studying. I told her, at least let me feel good about myself for a little while, he says. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen