Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ow out of the bullpen and throw in a game a couple innings to simulate what it would be like in a game, Richards said. I think o

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.10.2019 14:31
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Los Angeles Angels ace Garrett Richards hopes to be cleared to throw next week as he seeks to avoid Tommy John surgery.Richards last pitched on May 1 and was diagnosed with a torn ulnar collateral ligament five days later. He wont pitch again this season, but hes been undergoing stem-cell treatments in hopes of avoiding surgery that would sideline him through the 2017 season.Richards was optimistic after a workout at Wrigley Field on Wednesday before the Angels faced the Cubs. Hes been lifting and doing exercises with a weighted ball to stimulate the throwing motion.I literally feel like my arm is refreshed, Richards said. Everything feels great. My shoulder feels nice and loose. I feel zero discomfort in my arm. Nothing even close to what I was feeling when I was put on the (disabled list) or anything.The next step is an imaging scan Monday.If everything looks the same as it did a couple weeks ago or better than we start throwing an actual baseball on an actual field and doing actual baseball things, Richards said. That would be cool.Richards would first start throwing at 45 feet. He said the true test will be when he stretches out to 120 feet. If that goes well, it could to bullpen sessions next month and then a stint in the instructional or fall league.Ive got to be able to go out and do my pregame routine, throw out of the bullpen and throw in a game a couple innings to simulate what it would be like in a game, Richards said. I think once I accomplish that a couple times I think Ill have enough peace of mind to move into the offseason and continue with my offseason workouts and hopefully roll into next year fresh and ready to go.The 28-year-old Richards was 1/3 with a 2.34 ERA in six starts this season before getting hurt. His enthusiasm was noted by Angels manager Mike Scioscia.If youre within an earshot of him hes very excited, Scioscia said. Hes been talking about this day for a couple weeks since he had the other checkup. If hes cleared to start throwing, were trying to dissuade him from making his first pitch a slider. Mark Prior Jersey . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Ian Happ Cubs Jersey . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. https://www.cheapcubs.com/120t-cole-hamels-jersey-cubs.html . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Alec Mills Jersey . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Yu Darvish Jersey . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. NEWARK, Del. -- Eric Carter had career-highs of 14 points and 15 rebounds to record his first career double-double, and Delaware held on to beat Division II Golden-Beacom 64-56 on Friday night.Carter scored 12 points and made his five field goals in the second half as the Blue Hens survived a late push from the Lightning. Though Delaware led the entire second half, Goldey-Beacom came within one point on five occasions, the latest with 4:05 left with the score 52-51.A 66-0 Delaware run pushed the lead to 58-51, and the Blue Hens made six free throws in the final 39 seconds to seal the win for Martin Ingelsby in his head coaching debut after 13 seasons on staff at Notre Dame.dddddddddddd.Cazmon Hayes led all scorers with 16 points for Delaware.Shakeem Wilson and Riyan Williams each had 11 for Goldey-Beacom. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen