Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

0unlikely rotation fill-in likely will have to continue his surprising success, though, if the injury-plagued Mets are to make i

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.10.2019 13:57
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

MELBOURNE VICTORY HONOURS2 x A-League premierships (2006-07, 2008-09)2 x A-League championships (2006-07, 2008-09)1 x A-League pre-season cup (2008)2 x A-League coach of the year (2007, 2010)MELBOURNE VICTORY SEASONS2005-06 - Seventh. Led the league early in the campaign but fell away.2006-07 - Premiers and champions. Crowned with that 6-0 grand final win.2007-08 - Fifth. Couldnt recover after five straight draws to open the campaign.2008-09 - Premiers and champions. A second double cements greatness.2009-01 - Second. Grand final heartbreak with a penalty shoot-out loss.2010-11 - Fifth. An early A-League finals exit and Asian Champions League humiliation brought the end.WELLINGTON PHOENIX SEASONS2013-14 - Ninth. The Nix open with 10 winless games but improve in Merricks first campaign.2014-15- Fourth. Nathan Burns fires them back to the finals.2015-16- Ninth. Tough times off the field affect Wellingtons form.2016-17 - 10th (so far). After heavy off-field investment, two wins from eight games prompts Merricks departure.OVERALL RECORDS* 241 games coached (A-League record)* 100 games won (A-League record)* Winning percentage of 41 per cent - ranked sixth of 11 managers to coach at least 100 matches. Custom Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Cheap Pirates Jerseys . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. https://www.cheappiratesjerseys.us/ . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Pittsburgh Pirates Store . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Pittsburgh Pirates Shirts . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. ATLANTA -- Seth Lugo wasnt taken until the 34th round of the 2011 draft and he had a 6.50 ERA with Triple-A Las Vegas before making his major-league debut at age 26 with the New York Mets in July.The unlikely rotation fill-in likely will have to continue his surprising success, though, if the injury-plagued Mets are to make it back to postseason.Lugo, who faces the host Atlanta Braves on Sunday, is 3-1 with a 2.19 ERA and 1.01 WHIP in four starts since joining the rotation by default. He is looking to build off a victory against Washington a week ago in which the right-hander gave up just one run on six hits over seven innings.With Matt Harvey lost for the season and Jacob deGrom and Steven Matz ailing, the Mets have plenty of rotation holes to fill.Lugo is helping plug one of them, taking Matzs spot.I think hes gotten stronger, manager Terry Collins said. Those young guys have really been exceptional. Theyve really made a difference.Lugo, a right-hander from Louisiana who pitched at Centenary College, relies on a curveball as his out pitch, but he can also crank his fastball up to 97 mph.I just tell myself, those are just hitters up there, Lugo said. I dont think about the names on the backs of the jerseys.Lugo has won his past three starts and has posted a 1.50 ERA in the stretch despite having to deal with a blister that needed patching by the training staff.With the Mets off last Thursday after 16 straight games, Collins started veteran right-hander Bartolo Colon on regular rest against the Braves on Saturday night to give Lugo an extra day between starts.I just try to go out there and give thee team a chance to win is all, said Lugo, who is 3-2 with a 2.dddddddddddd38 ERA in 13 games overall. If I stay in the strike zone, I think I have a chance. Right-hander Rafael Montero, another rotation fill-in, will start Monday in Washington against the Nationals, but the Mets are hopefully that they will have deGrom and Matz back soon.Both deGrom and Matz threw off the mound for the first time Saturday since being shut down, with deGrom doing so casually in Atlanta and Matz more intensely in Port St. Lucie, Fla.I really, truly think that they both might be a part of this here real soon, Collins said.DeGrom last pitched on Sept. 1, while Matz went on the disabled list Aug. 23.The main thing is to see how it reacts tomorrow, deGrom said. Its calmed down a lot.Lugo will be opposed in the series finale against the Braves by right-hander Williams Perez, who needs to make a positive impression to stay in the rotation.Perez, who is 2-2 with a 5.47 ERA, lasted just 2 1/3 innings on Tuesday at Washington while giving up eight hits and six runs in his first start since straining his right rotator cuff in early June.Perez was 7-6 with a 4.78 ERA last year as a rookie. He pitched four times against the Mets, going 1-0 with a 4.26 ERA.The Braves snapped the Mets six-game winning streak with a 4-3 victory in 10 innings Saturday night.The Mets, who have won 15 of their past 20 games, need a victory Sunday in their last game at Turner Field to take their sixth consecutive series. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen